What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JlMH4LPERT

Hahaha bulldog have a little patience, i usually get it up... I'll get there soon had to work Last 17 days straight and I have classes during the week! Work is lined up through sat though so prob not till then.
So if anyone feels up to it before then I think I speak for a couple people when I say such info would be much appreciated!

Here it is- Blue Odyssey, Blue Dream, Bubba Kush/Platinum Bubba Kush,Caseys Dawg,Chem Dawg 4,Dream Star,Granddaddy purple,Green Cush,Hindu Skunk,Kryptonite,Mango,Mendo Afgoo,Odyssey,O.G.Kush,Purple Dawg,Purple Kush,Sour Diesel,Sour Grapes,SweetTooth, XJ13. We grabbed a Hawwiian Haze crossed with Afgoo that is not in the Catalog.Man I gotta say, I dont realy like all the politics and underlying greed in the Oaksterdamn scene but these guys consistently produce great, uniform,healthy clones everytime. They even threw in a few extra and there is alot to be said for that.

new menu

new menu

can someone please scan the new catalog with pics, description etc... And do they have them all or is it another "we only have some of them in" menu? Haven't been here in awhile so any on-topic comments are appreciated, peace

Kno3brock I have had similar results in the past with afgoo where it's amazing smell turns into a mild hashy taste; perhaps a little fulvic acid would promote the taste? Anyways I think I liked cotton candy the most and I'll be goin back for more

Now running mystery chem, mango, a blue dream that is supposed to be super crystally, and a couple other strains I all grabbed at bluesky; will update soon

The Blue Dream from BS comes out great and practically grows itself!

K1ndBudz

This thread needs some pictures...:bump:

XJ-13
picture.php

Thanks for that pic K1nd. Ive been wanting the XJ-13. Do they usually have it in stock anyone know?
Also if anyone can scan the new catalog that would be much appreciated.

Thank You very much for posting the catalog!

I feel a little disappointed in their new clone selection. Mostly their own crosses with the Star Dog male. Correct me if im wrong but are they just making crosses and cloning out any females from the seeds. I would hope they are tested genetics that proved to be quality. The only one that seems enticing to me is the Blue Odyssey.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Blue Odyssey just sounds like two played out strains put together. Not saying it wouldn't be good, just not original.

karmical

I feel a little disappointed in their new clone selection. Mostly their own crosses with the Star Dog male.

without even as much as seeing any of the finished meds, interesting.

breeding takes time, and finding things that can fit in to the many patient growing systems, and what will work within their existing way of doing things, is not as easy as going through a few dozen packs of beans of some cup winner genetics.

two that are missing are G/Dawg - sour grapes x stardawg + what they're calling MysteryDawg -Shiva Skunk B x with stardawg <--btw my favorite right now.

S

srk

Hey karmical what's up with those Starr dogs I grabbed a few weeks ago? What's their lineage and are those no longer available anymore?

Well if the star dog is a good quality strain the G-Dawg and Mystery Dog sound interesting.
For some reason im having a hard time taking a liking to Star Dawg. What is the lineage is a good question. Im guessing some sort of Chem cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.