What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesca73

I have grown out
PK
Hindu Skunk
White widow
Shiva
Bubblegum
Ak-47
Querkle
Casey jones
Deep chunk
Chem sis
Cotton candy
Sweetooth
Afgoo
never no hermie probs
but did have to scrap the Bubblegum half way through flowering cuz was so far behind the others. luckily i only ran one. while in line the dude in front of me said bubblegum produced good for him. kinda strange. Overall I have been satisfied with clones purchased there.

Yesca73

I agree waiting in line sucks. have met sum interesting peeps though. also agree staff could be friendlier and the meds deff mediocre at best. never have seen any buds offered there of the clonesw that they sell. I always thought the was strange. You would think they would have the finished product of the clones they were selling.

Yesca73

I have gotten good meds at purple heart, harborside and some place inSF .
harborside didnt offer clones at the time(alot of peeps bash them for shiity clones)
purpleheart only had trainwreck & Erckle got a good Mako haze clone from place in SF.
So what other places offer clones?

Bulldog11

Veteran
Karmical - I can't argue with that article posted. Richard Lee is a successful business man that has revolutionized the cannabis industry. My problem is, I am not sure every move made has been in the right direction. I hope it passes, and I will still keep my med card. Just not sure the bill is written in the favor of the people. Seems more for business.

ERVABUE

Warwickshire WEED
EVERYONE-Feel free to visit portuguese sub-forum and take a look on me Black Jakes from Sweet seeds
i know that this is not the thread ,but is my first proper grow in england ,and the seeds are spanish ...

ERVABUE

my black jacks from Sweet seeds

my black jacks from Sweet seeds

U CAN SEE ALL GROW IN PROGRESS AT PORTUGUESE sub-forum
cheers CALIFORNIA

JlMH4LPERT

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Just finishing up trainwreck just though i would share...

Great strain for beginners who want entrepreneurial results!

The Trainwreck has a great smell/taste and i find its pretty easy going throughout the growing process... just dont expect your largest harvest... (not to say i am disappointed at al, perhaps with a bit more vegetative time i would have produced more)

Some Pics (I apologize not my best) :

I think that this plant had another week or so to go that is why i have two more still going and i pulled this one only cause i can use some smoke... :D

So its a bit blurry despite the zoom but its densely coated with crystals and its aroma reeks of trainwreck!

I grew this strain out under a 400w in 1 gallon pot with foxfarm potting soil... gen hydro 3 part (only used flora and gro) budswell liquid guano, and supernatural bloom

2 weeks veg, 7~8 weeks flower, 1 week flush

This strain was pretty resilient to both PM and Spidermites which i had a problem with when they were introduced to the closet. It flowered a full 8 weeks and responded well to near full strength nutes (i usually use half strength to avoid nute burn)

Will post smoke reports within the next week, dry pics and pics from my plants i let run a bit longer.

clark420

whoever though BS has good meds is retarded.. But my Casey Jones had to be bent because it was 11 ft tall and 6ft wide..

Buy a few clones, and make mothers and label!!

K1ndBudz

JIMH4LPERT- The TW will throw nanners after 7wks but Ive pushed her till 10, the male flowers are all sterile. Ive found her to be a great yeilder when given the proper training and support, I like to put my trainwreck in tomato cages and top once keeping her fairly short. She seems to want to stretch about 4-5x her height when flipped. She would probably do quite well in a sog.

Definitely some of my favorite smoke, It's good stuff.

ReeferDan

All BS aside...

Anybody finish any of the new(er) strains from BS and have any reports on how the grow, smell, yield, smoke?
Looking for info on the newer stuff ... sweet tooth, afgoo, xj13, og kush... any of the new strains in their newest "catalog"

Need to get a run going here and want to locate the proper strains.

Any help is appreciated!

JlMH4LPERT

SWEETTOOTH / COTTON CANDY :D

SWEETTOOTH / COTTON CANDY :D

I grew these strains out under a 400w in 1 gallon pot with foxfarm potting soil... gen hydro 3 part (only used flora and gro) budswell liquid guano, and supernatural bloom

2 weeks veg, 7~8 weeks flower, 1 week flush missed a day during the flush so it was cut a few days earlier than planned

SWEET.TOOTH
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Overall the grow went nicely... however I didn't top this plant and its hot in there so things were heading downhill as it grew tall

the shake from this plant is entirely coated in trichs and i had to wash my hands with mineral spirits to get all the amber pistils off my hands
Very Sticky smells like Master Kush

COTTON.CANDY
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This also went very easily, and i hope to run this one again.

Much fruitier smell than the Sweet tooth and a much more 'fluffy' bud structure.

Spidermites (my never ending battle) really liked this plant but the fan leaves stayed green for the most part the mites had no effect.

Reports on smoke to come...

***Updates on the TW smoke...
from now on i vape my smoke tests to control the comparisons as much as possible!

Train-wreck didn't look like much of a yielder but the scale said otherwise. When broken up you began to realize a small nug would break out to 2-3 vape bowls all of which were extremely potent.
Easy grow nice professional end result... great smooth smoke of limey hints with just 5 day flush in soil

kno3brock

Recently I ran Cotton Candy, Green Kush, OG Kush, and Afgoo.

Cotton Candy was easy to grow, for me I got one big bud with almost no small buds. Actually smells like cotton candy, some of my pot snob friends loved the smell. Good afternoon smoke for me. I'm going to do this one again, I only ran one adn the reveg didnt take. Excellent bag appeal if thats your thing.

Green Kush also very easy to grow. Rock hard green buds that were covered with bright orange hairs. Nice morning smoke, very up lifting. Seems to wear off quickly though. I'm going to rerun this one also.

OG Kush- ok yield, I didn't do this one justice as I tryed to get it done before it got too hot and it didnt work out. I ususally dont grow indoors in the summer as the heat where I live is bad.

Afgoo- nice smell in flower with tons of crystals. Ok yield. Good heavy indica for the nighttime for me as I let it go a bit longer. The great smell it had in flower didnt seem to transfer though into smoke. Seems fairly bland in taste when smoked.

bluekush

has anyone grown out the ak47 from here I was wondering if yields were good and overall quality and how many clones can you get from bluesky?

JlMH4LPERT

Kno3brock I have had similar results in the past with afgoo where it's amazing smell turns into a mild hashy taste; perhaps a little fulvic acid would promote the taste? Anyways I think I liked cotton candy the most and I'll be goin back for more

Now running mystery chem, mango, a blue dream that is supposed to be super crystally, and a couple other strains I all grabbed at bluesky; will update soon

T

Teeg420

You're also wrong about the inhouse flowering as well.Ask these oodles of high med growers some time just how much $$ they want in return for their meds, the #'s are interesting at times to say the least, thus they go to other places that charge patients more $$.

You guys try to lowball everyone, what takes a patient 3 months of work you guys flip that shit in less than a week if your harborside in a day, you guys are making the same if not more than the patients hard work in way less time.

karmical

Now running mystery chem, mango, a blue dream that is supposed to be super crystally, and a couple other strains I all grabbed at bluesky; will update soon

hey bro,

great work as usual love the pics.

the new strainguide came out yesterday.. see you soon...

teeg,

I do not have anything to do with procurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.