What's new

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcalpurps

deepchunk x strawberrycough

deepchunk x strawberrycough

anyone no of any clubs in the bay area that sell dcxsc. i went on blue sky website and i could not find it on their list of clones. plz!!! let me know if anyone has info on where i can find this sweet strain.

MedResearcher

Veteran
Thanks for the info SRK^^

Ive ran the XJ13, it stretch's a lot, feeds heavily, finish's fast (7-8 weeks), the tops purple up. Not a lot of smell, mostly smells like hash or like a pure G13 plant. The bud structure leans toward G13 also, big round chunks on long stretched out branches, although they will foxtail like Jack Herrer if you let it go long enough. The quality is great, strong smoke, bag appeal. I would say it is slightly prone to toss some male pollen here and there; not so bad that I wouldn't do a room of it, but enough to make sure to try not to stress it much. It is a spider mite magnet, my buddy had a room with 7 or 8 strains going with a spider mite infestation, his XJ13 plants were affected the worst. I saw it happen in his room 2 cycles in a row, both times XJ13 was hit the hardest. I joked to him that the Xj13 saved his crop because it attracted all the mites from the other plants.

All around I would say 7 out of 10 for an indoor plant. It might do well outdoors as well, although the leaves are a bit thick bladed so yield might suffer compared to something like Blue Dream :tiphat:

I recently finished the XJ13, Green Cush, Cotton Candy, and Odyssey. If you want my 2 cents on any of them, just let me know. My favorite was the Green Cush, Xj13 was a close 2nd. Although I am partial to skunk so I am a bit biased.

Mr^^

anyone no of any clubs in the bay area that sell dcxsc. i went on blue sky website and i could not find it on their list of clones. plz!!! let me know if anyone has info on where i can find this sweet strain.

I see this cut appear every couple weeks at Harborside, but I haven't run it yet so I can't verify if it's legit. I also see these on Craigslist in the bay area quite a bit but again, haven't run them to know if they are real.

Norcalpurps

I see this cut appear every couple weeks at Harborside, but I haven't run it yet so I can't verify if it's legit. I also see these on Craigslist in the bay area quite a bit but again, haven't run them to know if they are real.

yea ive heard negative things about harborside clones but i have never been there. ima see if they have a web site. i got a thread up if anyone esle knows the where about of dcxsc. plz post info!

S

srk

Thanks for the info on XJ13s med researcher. I too have ran most of blue sky line. I liked the GC as well. But it seemed to want more space then I was willing to give it. I wasn't a huge fan of the mendo goo for indoors. I liked the sour grapes, it got a second chance in my room. I have a few kryptonites going the stretch is good for a purple strain. It seems like the last few runs of hindu skunk have been top notch, a while back I saw some hindus that weren't as crystally and seemed bland. I'm no longer seeing that. But the reality is blue dream is a great strain, one of my favorite to grow. It just sucks that everyone I know is growing this. Blue sky really stepped it up giving patients a lot of good options for clones!

jim dankness

anyone have any experience with the Skunk x Haze currently offered at Blue Sky? i'm three weeks in with her, and from what i've seen thusfar she's very much a true sativa with a lanky structure and EXTREME stretch (4x in flowering!). anyway, i'm just curious if anyone has any idea about finishing time-- i'm hoping for 70 days, but from what i'm seeing i wouldn't be surprised if it was 100+ days.

pax!

phattybudz

Picked up Green Crack (AKA Green Cush,) and Chemdawg 4 today... it was pretty crowded and I didn't get what I wanted (Hindu skunk,) but that's my fault for showing up at 11.

Can't wait to mother & flower these though!

JlMH4LPERT

dankness... i am about 6 weeks into what i thought was an O.G. x Haze;

seems like i may be getting the name wrong and have what you have...

pictured are two ends of the spectrum DCxSC which is a nice height for my micro grow and then the out of control haze both flowered at like 12 inches!

yes huge stretcher however even under my 400w HPS which doesnt do too well with the sativa stretchers the gaps between the buds have begun to fill in nicely. i supercropped this thing to half its height!

IMO really easy low maintenance plant. i pushed PPMs about 25% over my normal amount (1/2 stregth GH 3 part, guano, Advanced Nutes Bloom) and this plant could easily take it... but i think its gonna need extra time due to my restricted wattage...

Depending on your lights you may have better luck. so far still a low stench plant for me and lots of long white pistils can be seen (about 90% white vs 10% amber)

hdn155

has anyone been seeing the purple kush at blue sky? looking to make a trip down south and i wanna snatch that cut up.

jim dankness

og haze x skunk1 is what you guys are talking about

that's the one! i can't remember what you guys are calling it in the shop, but you might want to drop that 'OG' and just call it 'HAZE'! otherwise you're going to have some confused mofo's out there wondering where the indica is in this 85% sativa MONSTER.

thanks for the report, JlMH4LPERT and let us know how long she takes to finish, i'm guessing 10-12 weeks. mine are only about four weeks in, but i'm really looking forward to smoking this one... her aroma reminds me of some of the first Hazes i encountered.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thats the first posative post ive seen r
ainman say abou blue sky n u tell him 2 delete his account? rainmans contributed more to this site the u, maybe u should delete your account, or go check out his grows n learn somethin while u talkin shit. maybe hes noticed like ive noticed blue sky puttin out hermi garbage (jack the ripper, querkle, ect.) and doesnt agree withthere corporate mcdonalds monopoly business practices. i grow there uts so i can document them, i wanna grow everthing i can, and ive found some good cuts here, but a lot of garbage too(casey jones?). go post some grows n earn some respect before u get to talkin bout wut u dont know.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Rainman knows his shit. He was stating nothing but facts about bay area clubs. People all here knows they're garbage. It is about time they started releasing quality strains. Instead of that oddessy shit that everyone one was growing..hahaha...Keep the knowledge coming rainman...

OP

ShortStackz

Hey yall, just went today. some strains they got not in the catalog are:

Hawaiian x Goo
Strawberry cough
Blue Cheese #2

Think they had some others too but can't remember. Gave the others I had away so picked up some cotten candy, blue cheese & white widow again.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Whats new guys? CannabisC. just realalized he bought a bunch of their herm gear bred in their Mcmega lab and is a little sore in the anal region, I would guess. Honestly tho I can be a little hard on these guys because of their need to monopolize the market and make it harder for you to get clones unless coming from them. Not a real problem if you are putting out great gear with known cuts. That doesnt happen. Thanks guys for help and I will try to be more sympathetic to employees.....I mean members here who really want info about Bluesky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts