What's new

Sqwirl's RoadHouse

sqwirl

Hello friends. I had a blast on vacation. Always a good time when I can visit friends.

Frankbuddy I'll definitly be PMing you as we have a few things to chat about.

DirtDog, It sounds like you really helped my friends MnH out. They say they were dry and you smoked them out killer. Not just that but you were smokin everybody out and smoking the best shit around. So I'll be gettin with you in PM real soon as well. Anybody that takes care of my friends when their hurting is a friend of mine.

The Sour Dave is a seed a local grower had started. He picked the Sour Dave out of like 30 different seeds. Not sure where he got the seeds, but I know they have nothing to do with rez.

Core, thanks bro. Kindof funny I was just over at your thread drooling at that Purple Bastard of yours. I'm a long time viewer over there. Keep up the great work buddy.

sqwirl

Tres Dawg

A TresDawg that I have @ 3wks,

:joint: Now a Tres Dawg that I just took down, she was at 77days when I picked. Easily could have been picked @ 63days.

This was my first run with the Tres Dawg. I can't wait to taste her, her stinch has me counting the seconds until I can smoke her. Such tasty looking rock hard nuggetz, I can't wait!!!

sqwirl

The StarDawg!! Now this one reminds me alot of the #4, but with that putrid D stank.

I was only able to take the StarDawg 70days this run. I wish I could have let her go 77-84days. I think she'd be awesome when taken to 11wks. I popped the seed not to long ago and haven't been able to test her that far yet.

She is an extremely vigorous grower, very similar to the #4. It is quite easy to get huge nasty Chem nuggets off this lady!! She smokes very similar to the Chem D. From what the StarDawg has shown me so far I might eventually drop the #4 and the D to run only the StarDawg, we'll see. If I'm still saying that after this one is smoked than it'll probably happen.

I'm excited to smoke this one again:joint:

sqwirl

Here's some Rom's SSH that I have in jars drying atm.

She went 9wks

Heres some taster nuggets that I pulled at 8wks.

Rom's SSh has a great taste to her. The high reminds me of a mix between Albert Walker and the UK Cheese. Not as potent as most like, but does it's job with a smile.

D

DEDHEDFRED

Killer job you`re doin Sqwirly.....All your pics everywhere make me drool............Great work at tha Roadhouse Bro.........Peace......DHF....... :joint: .........

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love that ssh sqwirl.
i find it killer when taken at 10 weeks.
dont kno when u take it, but 10 is a world of difference.
dont worry, when the mango is done, you wont need another haze :bashhead:

Dr. G

hey buddy about to throw the dump and the #4 into flower here soon there still real small but im going to take some clones and flower them out cuz im jonsin for these strains the samples you sent got a monkey on my back for the last mth or so

you have a great evening

and also do you have a list anywhere of all your strains?

Kinderfeld

very very nice sqwirl, want to compliment the excellent training on that trsdawg, looks like she will yield nicley... you have got an all star line up as far as selction... not as much indica tho...which I dun blame ya! keeeep em comin!

:smoke:

D

dirtdog

sqwirl that loudog looks SICK! i'm sure taken @ 12 weeks she is gonna be some real crippling smoke. i'm so jealous about all your chemdogs, i've only tried the real chemD once and it is some very tasty shit. i loved the straight unadulterated fuel smell and taste that i got from it. ECSD = sour fuel, OGK = lemon fuel, ChemD= straight petrol!

btw i bet that SSH is nice! how do you like her compared to your nigerian silk?

sqwirl

DedhedFred, thanks for the compliments yo.

cocktail frank said:
i love that ssh sqwirl.
i find it killer when taken at 10 weeks.
dont kno when u take it, but 10 is a world of difference.
dont worry, when the mango is done, you wont need another haze :bashhead:
I wish I heard to take her till 10wks. I felt like she wanted another week, I'm going to have to do that on my next run with her. I can't wait for the Mango Haze, she's doing real nice in this desert environment.

Mr. Bill, If I pass tester nugz out once, you'll keep coming back for more. I'm trying to break them bad habits, my family/friends have almost ran me broke. Haha or you'll just jones like Dr. G here.
Dr. G said:
cuz im jonsin for these strains the samples you sent got a monkey on my back for the last mth or so

you have a great evening

and also do you have a list anywhere of all your strains?
Dr. G my friend, I'll get you an updated list in pvtmsg. The stable has changed lately, thanks to great friends and good people.
Kinderfeld said:
very very nice sqwirl, want to compliment the excellent training on that trsdawg, looks like she will yield nicley... you have got an all star line up as far as selction... not as much indica tho...which I dun blame ya! keeeep em comin!

:smoke:
Thanks mr. K, the TresD is a real nice grower. Alot of my friends have came back with positive smoke reports on her too. I didn't feel like she took the summer heat very well, but still good smoke. Ohh yeah, I love them Sativa's!!
dirtdog said:
sqwirl that loudog looks SICK! i'm sure taken @ 12 weeks she is gonna be some real crippling smoke. i'm so jealous about all your chemdogs, i've only tried the real chemD once and it is some very tasty shit. i loved the straight unadulterated fuel smell and taste that i got from it. ECSD = sour fuel, OGK = lemon fuel, ChemD= straight petrol!

btw i bet that SSH is nice! how do you like her compared to your nigerian silk?
ECSD = sour fuel, OGK = lemon fuel, ChemD= straight petrol
Nicely put Dirtdog, I haven't heard it put any better than that. The roms' SSH is nothing compared to JJ's Nigerian Silk. Rom's SSH is ok smoke but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting some better SSH cutz soon.
:bashhead: I'm mad at myself, I can't believe I forgot to get you some Lou Dog cutz. I want to see how she fairs in your stable, she would definitly be crippling.

Dank BUBBA, yeah I've been enjoying the StarDawg alot lately. Possibly on her way to become my favorite Chem. Not the best bag appeal for Chem, but it's got the flavor and potency.

:joint:
I've been wanting to post these pictures for over a week now. Oh how I love being busy.

Jack's Cleaner @ 12wks, just starting to puff her now.

Wow Beautiful work sqwirl on the Katsu and the White, your a lucky man to have them ladies in your stable. I always wanted to grow the katsu bubba out, coffee smellin dankness. Is this your first time with her and the white?

sqwirl

Hey Grizzle, you've been doing some awesome work with those OG's of yours. I've ran the Katsu for over a year now. And this is my second run with the White. I can't wait to have a nice winter grow with her.

D

dirtdog

sqwirl everything looks amazing as usual! i would love to get my hands on some of that loudawg. did you get my PM's?

Latest posts

Latest posts