What's new

Sqwirl's RoadHouse

sqwirl

Thanks Lilly!!

I grew a tobacco plant outdoors this summer. It was Virginia smoking tobacco, and how nice it was. Never giving me that nasty tobacco buzz that most blunts give. Always having a very nice subtle tobacco edge that is barely noticable, complimenting the high nicely:joint:

sqwirl

Sorry to hear about your allergy to tobacco LBM. I don't really enjoy the stuff, but I'm glad it doesn't make me feel to bad. The virginia smoking tobacco had a nice smooth tobacco kick to it, but I'm sure you still wouldn't enjoy it.

BigTimer thanks!! grab a few blunts for your pockets, I'm sure they'll come in handy later.

I don't recommend growing tobacco along with growing weed. The Tobacco Mosaic Virus is a real big problem that could plague a grower. I knew about TMV but ignored it for 6wks. Then I decided to read about it and got rid of my tobacco plant. No problems with TMV but it was a dumb risk for me to take. I have been enjoying the tobacco leaves for over a month now though.

Kinderfeld

Nice plants man...I got some CBII seeds still so its good they can hold their own against on your clone-onlys :D That leaf you got fomr yer tobacco plant looks mighty tasty. I also gag when I taste tobacco in the blunt totally ruins it for me.

:lurk:

sqwirl

Kinderfel the CBII definitly can hold it's own. I'd love to pick up that pheno for my stable. You should definitly pop those seeds when you can.

Yeah I'm not a tobacco fan at all. I do enjoy the occasional blunt every now and then, especially in the party environment.

Thanks for stopping by, grab a few JJ's N. Silk joints on your way out.

sqwirl

TopSecret, Good to hear. I'm gonna have to get BerryC & you this F13 cut of dankie's as soon as the mother gets bigger.

BlackBerry Bubba Kush @ 38days :muahaha:

sqwirl

Wish I could have done this next gurl justice with pictures. Fortunately for me and unfortunate for you guys, I was overwhelmed by the smell of her when I pulled her out for pictures. The Stinky, The one and only, The PoIsoN oG kUsh!!! pictured here @ 38days

:cuss: Such a Stinky Biatch that I wanna call her "dirty hoe"

D

dirtdog

hey sqwirl, i met a friend of yours last weekend when I went to see sound tribe sector 9 at red rocks. his name is marcus (he is a mod on the shroomery) and i can't remember his girl's name but they were super cool and really into genetics. do you know this couple from the 818?

anyways, they spoke very highly of you and now as i just finished reading this thread i can see why! much respect!

Top Secret

that poison sure is looking great! I had something kinda like blackberry bubba on my last run. It was called Bubb O blackberry.....I wonder if its similar to what you have going. If so, it was some pretty tasty stuff

sqwirl

DirtDog MnH are some good friends of mine. Glad they spoke highly of me, as we've done some pretty crazy stuff together. They are great people, that's for sure. Thanks for coming by DirtD, hope to see you around more often.

TopSecret Bub O Blackberry, it could be very similar. I beleive the BlackBerry Bubba is an Orgn Kid cut, so possibly you got seeds or something?? I truethfully don't smoke the Blackberry Bubba much, but it is a great strain to pull out every so often.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good holmes.
the poison looks sick for <40 daze!
got mine bout 2-3 weeks in, just getting budlets :D

holler at me soon, getting out of the game in a few months and gonna be cleaning house.
get in while you can!!!

sqwirl

FrankBuddy, yeah the Poison has just started to come out of the early bud stages. The calyxes have just started to appear and become dominate. Good times to come with her.

Your gettin out of the game? That's to bad to hear, I hope it was your own descision. I'm definitly wanting that Ghost OG cut back. I've been nursing the last nugget and I'm gonna be devastated if I can't get that cut back.

Giesel Kush #1 1wk into flower

Giesel Kush #2 2wks into flower

D

dirtdog

that blackberry bubba looks ridiculous sqwirl (marcus had mentioned something about it last weekend)! as does the giesel kush, the white, biodiesel, poison OG, and everything else you're running.

what exactly is the lineage of the sour dave?? looks killer! keep up the good work!

-DirtDog

Latest posts

Latest posts