What's new

Sqwirl's RoadHouse

sqwirl

Hey Frank, glad you enjoyed the smoke. I'm diggin you avatar.

Happy Birthday America!! :jump: Some of JJ's Nigerian Silk :joint:

TraneRek

Hey Sqwirl, great lookin' shit ya got there! You oughta have a disclaimer at the beginning warning people about drooling all over themselves..

Would you mind describing your setup a little? Lighting, cab dimensions, etc?

Thanks, and again great job
-Rek

EDIT: Also, just to clarify.. You BHO-ed, bubble bagged, and then buddered some of it? Were there any other methods you used to make all that tasty candy?

Last edited:

sqwirl

TraneRek, I flower in a room that's roughly 10X10. I use a circular light mover that holds 3 600w lights and 1 1k light. I use 3gallon grow bags for my flowering ladies.

In my veggin room I have 4 4ft T5 lights. This room I also supply a friend with clones out of and not just my flower room. I clone either aero or using Rapid Rooter cubes. Then transplant into cups.

If your really interested, you can find a few more things about my setup throughout this thread http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70836

Anything else just let me know, I don't mind helping out or clarifying things at all

Hey Pirate, I have about 40 different mothers, I don't really want to list them atm, I'm ready to go get high, maybe later though.

edit}Oh yeah, with the BHO you pretty much hit everything right on. SOmetimes I press my keif but I don't think I've shown pictures of that. Buddering, and Amber glass are styles of BHO'ing.

Last edited:

TraneRek

Oh damn, that rotating light fixture thing is a trip! Seems to do the trick (to say the least!).. Thanks for the info; I'll be sure to check that thread out.

Peace
-Rek

sqwirl

I love the solar revolution. I used it for 3years until the motor burned out. I called the guys up and they sent me a new one to replace it. I just had to pay an extra $25 and for the shipping. It was a hassle exchanging them but it really wasn't that bad. Over at my friends house we have the inline movers. I like them as well but I love the solar revolution.

Thanks scrappy :joint:

I'll get some dry nug shots in the next few days, guarenteed.

sqwirl

Hey Top Secret are you still going crazy with the BHO?? I love that shit but nothing beats good ol' greens.

Heres some pictures of Jdog Bubba @ 60days. Bubba's always welcomed in my pipe:bongsmi:

The middle bottom is my favorite picture :joint:

Now for some of that Hollywood Pure Kush @ 39days

Low yeilding, :muahaha: this strain makes me laugh at people that only grow high yeilding strains. If they only knew :muahaha: Dumbasses

Top Secret

No, I had to put the BHO away a week or two ago. Then I even quit smoking bud for a few days but then I came down with a kidney stone and I'm trying to tough it out and not go to the hospital. So of course I have been self medicating with the hollywood pure, peanut clusters, and a lil ssh here and there. But mainly the hollywood pure, its so darn tasty! After I get this stone taken care of I'm gonna be taking a break from smoking again. Gonna try to stick it out for a month...... just for the hell of it. Hopefully some clusters are coming your way soon.

sqwirl

Dang Top Secret, I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish you all the best. I'm glad you guys are loving the Hollywood Pure. Tasty fruit loops kush eh?? Thats how I like to explain her. What would you say about the flavor?

Thanks Pirate, its a constant struggle keeping up with everything. You've got a nice show going yourself there buddy.

Alright now for a few more pictures. I've been stuck on that crack for far to long, that Green Crack aka cush. Here's one @ 46days.
:joint:

Top Secret

Now thats some CRACK worth smokin!!! I honestly couldn't tell you what the pure tastes like other than really freakin good!

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn do you rent out rooms at the sqwirl roadhouse? cause i will rent a corner of that grow room! Awesome grow man. Tagged.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HeLL's yes SkwIrL...doin' BIG things..........just found out that my Gcrack is still alive.........WOooooooooooHO00000oooooooo.....nice garden,imagining the odors...hehe.........Mm

Top Secret

Oh man, I just smoked a fat ass hollywood pure joint for my last smoke. Now I'm gonna take a few week break from smoking. I still have me a jar of it waiting for me though. That stuff is by far one of the best tasting herbs Ive ever smoked!

sqwirl

I hope everybody's having a great weekend!! I've been trying to upload photo's since earlier in the week, no luck yet. A few hash shots. I kicked down some hash to a few friends recently and was hoping to post a few photos of it. Oh well. :rasta:

Top Secret I hope your break goes well and that we still see you around here. Hehe this Pure Kush has definitly had a solid spot in my garden, even though it's my lowest yeilder. Good Shit, this Hollywood Pure Kush.

MMike good to hear your rockin the GCrack baby, She's definitly a nice strain. It's amazing how with all the flavors I can catch each of their seperate odors. I love this plant!!

ChubbyNugz, no renting out here. We might be able to work an agreement for some labor. Hostel style.

:violin: Hopefully I'll get to upload some pictures soon.

Until then here's some 77day SFV OG kush joints
On the Roadhouse
:joint:

Top Secret

I'll still be around here. Just wont have anything to show for a while. I just looked and noticed that my hollywood has been in the jar for a lil over 2 months now. The smell is still getting better and better. its gonna be great to have that to smoke after the break.

Latest posts

Latest posts