What's new

Sqwirl's RoadHouse

sqwirl

Hey Aaron, I also just received DankiestOG's keeper F13 a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see what it's like. He picked threw 20-30 ladies or something like that.

It's now Hashtime :headbange in the Roadhouse

What I like to call tootsie oil

tootsie egg

almost Buddered

some Budder for that Bread?

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

man i wanna try some tootsi...that shits looks great....did your cloning troubles ever clear up i forgot to ask....peace az

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
third time is a charm ....I' came by 3 times...and i woz stunned every time..Now you derserve some props for them pics...not to mention the work you put in...i've seen you many time around sqwirl...but now it woz time to give some much derseved props....those are Class A pics from begin to end !

sqwirl

AZ brutha Yes my cloning troubles have picked up. Picked up so much that I'm about to have extras, good thing it's almost outdoor season in this desert. I'll try to save you some tootsie but I've been smoking it rather fast so we'll see.

Core man I don't know what to say, but Thanks. I've always had mad respect for everything you do here at IC. Thanks brotha Core.

Heres a Puss Kush nugget dipped into Dumpster Honey oil.

Last edited:

sqwirl

Ghost OG Kush :headbange

My favorite OG atm but the Poison OG might have something to say about that

Hmmm.... Love the taste of the Ghost OG, kindof like camfophenick.

A little Dumpster

Have a good weekend friends :smoweed:

H&L

Wow dude, I'm digging the new hash methods. Storing some away for the winter? :D

damn id pay to be your friend. Killer herbs and herb products. I wish i could see that much hash in person let alone smoke it it.

peace

Dank-j

RoadHouse? I'd call it a sqwirl's 'twisted clownhouse' cause your shit's just craazy bro. Frank will be proud of you and you are definitely representing fuckem.

G

Sqwirl, all that BHO looks like youve been over to my house. I dont think ive smoked any more than a bowl of bud/week for the past 6 weeks at least....nothing but bho, mostly just straight off the stove or torch and spoon, but lately ive been making all kinds of food/treats. next up is some cookies and peanut clusters. I'll have to set some aside and send you a package of all the different things I make.

The 4.3g piece on the left is White Russian. This stuff is actually RED when you look through it into the light. The 1g piece of 5 different strains is really really tasty. It was 5g but its way better than the WR as you can see. I need to get to making some more. Next up I have 3 different kinds to make. Theres going to be hollywood pure kush, ssh, and strawberry diesel. Im looking forward to the PK the most, but the ssh is right up there with it.

Last edited:

sqwirl

:wave:

H&L new methods?? nope I have done this for years, it just takes some motivating sometimes to get me workin. I have been storing up some tasty bubble for you my friend :joint:

Kinderfeld my friend appreciated the compliment. I'm on my very last bowl of F13 atm :badday:

OldPath that Puss dipped into Dumpster honey was some stanky stuff. All smoked up now, but I enjoyed every last bit of it. Hope you enjoyed the Roadhouse.

Floppy it's been great smoking this hash, trust me. And unless your a hooker I don't think I'll be paying ya.

Dank-J thanks for the compliments Yo. I like Sqwirl's Twisted ClownHouse, very interesting and unique. oh yeah btw, I'm only a friend of the Fuckem, just so that doesn't get confused.

Aaron, Damn Brotha I myself can go a few hours smoking oil only. But I love the flavor and hit from a nice vapor stick Bong rip!! I bet we'd have a blast making shit and talkin if we ever met. You should definitly save me some of those peanut clusters, I love those things. Let's make a trade, what you say? Let me know how your Hollywood Pure does, I love that lady.

H&L back to you brutha. These pictures are for you. My favorite StarDawg pheno so far. Done at my friends house and not a good grow. But wow the stink on this lady. She smells like Chem Fuel OGKush Pussy Funk!!! Yeah that's right Pussy funk but in a good way like fuel drenched!! :headbange

I'm not sure if I'll be around much this week. Camping might be in the plans, I hope so cause those hot springs sound good.

I'll definitly try to get an update midweek for sure though :wave:

Dank-j

Ah, sorry for the confusion about that sqwirl, you know how it goes. ;)

You threw down anyway so it's all good.

H&L

mmmm, I remember that Chem #4 fondly. :rasta: Your NL is no slouch either though, I love that smoke!

sqwirl

H&L your right my NL is a very lovely lady. :badday: Sorry though bro I didn't save you any NL, maybe next time.

Ghost OG

Ghost OG left & Chem#4 right

:headbange Chem#4

:rasta:

Have a good weekend everybody :headbange