What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

canned abyss1

Veteran
I apologize to anyone waiting for spyder or spyderweb. I still haven't found a distributor to work with, either they don't work with U.S. breeders, only work with well established breeders or they seem shady and are more likely to rip me off. In the mean time here is some spyderweb from last summer.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

randomshaman

to OP:

why did you entitle this thread "spiderweb" and why are grinning in a smug, arrogant fashion?

just for the record I fucking hate spiders

canned abyss1

Veteran
to OP:

why did you entitle this thread "spiderweb" and why are grinning in a smug, arrogant fashion?

I'm curious if you just saw the name and posted without reading, it explains in the first post, and has nothing to do with spiders. :biggrin:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to OP:

It's the name of the strain, likely from Mdanzig's Sour Spyder or Black Creek Gardens...Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder...and webbed leaves. Spyder has been made from 2 different autos. Not the creepy crawly or web resource.

canned abyss1

Veteran
It's the name of the strain, likely from Mdanzig's Sour Spyder or Black Creek Gardens...Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder...and webbed leaves. Spyder has been made from 2 different autos. Not the creepy crawly or web resource.
Thanks aridbud, a couple of corrections, it's from Spyder (Sputnik 2.0 x Lowryder). Sour Spyder is a cross between Mdanzigs Sour60 and my Spyder, it was a joint breeding project that Mdanzig and I did a few years ago. Spyder is a cross between an auto (Lowryder) and a non auto (Sputnik 2.0). Spyderweb is a cross between Spyder and Wally Duck's Ducksfoot.

Vesnican

I apologize to anyone waiting for spyder or spyderweb. I still haven't found a distributor to work with, either they don't work with U.S. breeders, only work with well established breeders or they seem shady and are more likely to rip me off. In the mean time here is some spyderweb from last summer.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Great work man, Jah blessed your garden.:canabis:

It is a shame, that there is no commercial unit willing to work with you. These auto seeds would be a hit!

therevverend

Veteran
I grew sour spyder a few years back. Good stuff for an auto flower. Started in early April harvest end of June. Small yield, small plants but it got you baked.

Latest posts

Latest posts