What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

canned abyss1

Veteran
Posts 92 and 106 explain some of what has happened, life decided to throw me a curveball and I had to change my focus for a while. I apologize to anyone waiting for Spyder, a seed run of them is also being done, they are about a month behind Spyderweb.

PPP

I remember read somewhere that Spyder may have high CBD content, is that true and are you test thc/cbd in lab?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm glad I made my own Spyder seeds. I've had enough to hold me over for now. I wanted to try the Spyder Web and buy more original Spyder though. It's got a sweet and skunky smell that I love. I also love collecting seeds of strains that I grew and liked.

tuyrens

How are things going with the SW? I haven't seen anything on Attitude, I suppose the debut will happen there when the time comes? Best wishes.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Sorry for the delayed response, spyderweb f6 seeds are being tested at moment and will be available very soon. Spyder seeds are several weeks behind that and will be available soon also.

ozza

Veteran
LBH I'm sorry about the things happening with your family, I hope it all gets better for you, I was going through a similar situation and had to put the projects on temporary hold for a while. My wife had 3 heart attacks at the beginning of 2014, then we had to close a business due to an unscrupulous business partner, but now we are in a better situation and things are starting to look positive again. :)
I didn't see this I hope things are better

Starwarrior

canned abyss1, Hi man. Need to talk. I added you to contact list but cant PM- system doesn't allow it. Actually I do the same work- create strains with webbed leaves. I work in Ukraine with ducksfoot from Donald and with my own webbed strain wich is not connected to ducksfoot. It came to me from another source from Ukraine. I cant post a link here cos admins will probably ban me for that and I cant PM. So I even dont know how to manage it. Could u pls PM me? I think it will work this way. I have some offers.

Dutch Quality

Wonderfull plants Canned Abyss1!
I'm trying a similar thing for my own! When are some Spyderweb seeds availeble? I would love to have some of those plants :)

Starwarrior

What happened with TS? Does anyone know anything about existstence of any other autoflowering stealth strains? I'm working on my one autoflowering stealth strain, but wonder about others.