What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Thats an awfully awkward way to spell snickering.
Doesn't look awkward to me. English spelling vs US. Rest of the English speaking world also laughing at your spelling.:bigeye:
sniggering
adjective
laughing in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way.]
noun
half-suppressed, typically scornful laughter.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn't look awkward to me. English spelling vs US. Rest of the English speaking world also laughing at your spelling.:bigeye:
sniggering
adjective
laughing in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way.]
noun
half-suppressed, typically scornful laughter.

I didnt know that! I meant no disrespect :) just looks off at a glance.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, the smoking a fag and sniggering, you guys had to keep those lol. I guess offensive words lives matter hah

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In other words, the world laughs at an orange buffoon.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 23

h.h.

Veteran
Democrat Blue or BLM Black ink if you want to be politically correct. All others stand your ground.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a new found respect for Wolf 'the blitz' Blitzer,he sacked Nancy.....3rd & long Madam Speaker.
When Wolf said people are starving in the streets,and her response was "do you feed them"?
#subzero

Cannavore

Veteran
if the dems weren't a fake opposition party they'd impeach that bitch after they take over. but they won't.

mcconnel has admitted to stacking the courts and the dems aren't going to do anything but roll over.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The GOP is playing a much harsher political game.. If the dems don't grow some balls there in for a rough ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts