What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolem

xxxxxx...........Thread needs an interlude.

[YOUTUBEIF]jEFLxGHqpo0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do feel that some people are unfairly targeted in here when they did nothing no different than some on the other side.

I'm out of rep but :respect:

Edit, looks like some rep just showed up :smoker:

Yep like they say it takes balls of leather to play Rugby ;)

BearCreekFarms

Its supposed to be an open forum. HOWEVER, there are those who think it is the personal hangout. They seem not to be able to handle much which contradicts their way of thinking. I find it very small minded, and petty.

Some are so wrapped up in their online persona, and how they are perceived, that any little thing they view as against their caricature as very threatening.

As a result, you cant joke with these people, much less submit a differing viewpoint. Everything is 'personal'. That is what happens when people have their way, no matter how nefarious, for too long.

C'mon man......think about it.........

:dance:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Edgar was Johnny's younger brother.
Check him out....Edgar got more fame,but they were equally talanted.Maybe even give the edge to Johnny instrumentally.
Both were Albinos who were ridiculed in their childhoods

I know...I was joking

BearCreekFarms

Be smart boys, follow the rules.

Dont let anyone ban you because they dont agree with what you think.

It will all come out in the wash.

People can only do to you what you let them do.

There are watchers, there always are...........

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be smart boys, follow the rules.

Dont let anyone ban you because they dont agree with what you think.

It will all come out in the wash.

People can only do to you what you let them do.

There are watchers, there always are...........

i tell you what,i'll make you a deal...if i get any flack for banning you from the boss i'll make un-banning you my final act as a mod...

White Beard

In semi-related news, Amy the Handmaid said today that the Constitution only protects enumerated rights...so I guess that means the Ninth Amendment is bogus in her view...my, my, my....such an originalist!

Gry

Veteran
In semi-related news, Amy the Handmaid said today that the Constitution only protects enumerated rights...so I guess that means the Ninth Amendment is bogus in her view...my, my, my....such an originalist!
Stunning example of the finest integrity corporate money can buy.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we're reaching peak "biden ahead in the polls,dems nervous about polls" counter stories...for every "landslide possible" story there's a counter "trump ain't down yet" story...

at any rate i will be ironically dropping my ballot off at city hall on my way to the grow store tomorrow...i sure can't wait until the race for the us congress seat in the area is over...been nothing but their commercials here...both women,both did the obligatory gun ads look at me shooting stuff thing because they love going out in the desert and shooting shit around here...more brass than chuck norris's balls!

regardless,i'm super ready for election season to be over

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts