What's new

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. I'm not the bitch whining Gry and homeless guy. I'm the bitch complaining because y'all keep asking me the same question, Gry, and don't like the truth.
Nice projecting

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

Guess what? You want me to go away? I'm just now getting fired up because you are challenging my integrity as a person and not my politics. What low lifes

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
What? I answered your question several times with the truth. What is wrong with you?

Ohhhh! I get it. You just want me to be fed up and go away. Typical projecting marxist
Interesting you accuse me of projection, as you project my mindset.
We are done now. You have a nice evening.

M

member 505892

Guess what? You want me to go away? I'm just now getting fired up because you are challenging my integrity as a person and not my politics. What low life's

I honeslty doubt anyone cares if you stay or go.... grievance, grievance, grievance.... you get out what you put in....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Biden gave a pretty good speech tonight. Allot on unity, healing, covid and going forward.
Biden is the man. Great fireworks too.

M

member 505892

Agreed. Thank you Sir.

That wasn't my description of a graceful healthcare system that i was describing.
Just a generalization for coversations sake. :D

Some things in life should be afforded to citizens whether they can chip in or not, if society can afford it, you know?

Just because you got rejected for it when you were younger and you grew to be more independant and didn't need help anymore doesn't mean that's the way it should be....

That wasn't my description of a graceful healthcare system that i was describing.
Just a generalization for coversations sake. :D

Some things in life should be afforded to citizens whether they can chip in or not, if society can afford it, you know?

Just because you got rejected for it when you were younger and you grew to be more independant and didn't need help anymore doesn't mean that's the way it should be....

I was actually being cordial. But thanks for ruining that as I would expect nothing different.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reminds me of an ex-wife.

Too much fucking noise.

right? this is icmag dammit,i came here to hang out with stoned middle aged dudes!

and provide the finest goat related content on the site!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. Much appreciated. It is always fun with this discourse and being a conservative woman with a bunch of men that claim to understand the injustices of the world while they have never experienced any.

Uh oh....just opened up can of worms.......

Thanks for all AMERICANS who voted.

right? this is icmag dammit,i came here to hang out with stoned middle aged dudes!

and provide the finest goat related content on the site!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

That is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. Guess you shouldn't have started a political thread in a stoner forum
Oops. I'm being too whiney wifey, right? So silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.