What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Seriously? Do you understand that I am a woman? Pretty sor I understand patriarchy. And I am college educated if you have any other questions.
I think the Mrs gives that away. I wasn't aware that you had to be a woman to understand patriarchy. My mother was a feminist, with friends who were prominent in the movement in the early 70s. I grew up with this and studied it.
I'm also well educated on precisely the topics you are talking about. I am no youngster either. Please stop acting like you are the only one who understands this stuff.
Frankly you seem pissed off that Trump looks like he has lost and you are lashing out in a pretty childish fashion.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Seriously? Do you understand that I am a woman? Pretty sor I understand patriarchy. And I am college educated if you have any other questions.

“she gets out there and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions, and you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her … wherever.”
-trump

Do you understand the power structures at the time? Patriarchy? Why do you think women didn't own property? History has to be understood in context.
How many women would now not want the right to vote? Again, context.
Yes. UI was in college and indoctrinated in the cultural marxism were you as a man?

Do you understand the power structures at the time? Patriarchy? Why do you think women didn't own property? History has to be understood in context.
How many women would now not want the right to vote? Again, context.
Yes I actually think I do. What is your question?

igrowone

Veteran
me thinks we may have a genuine bot here?
quick tell me why the sky is blue and why the dead stay dead
a strong woman will know these things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts