What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

My issue is that are there any Biden fans? Nope! Just never trumpers. So sad that y'all don't understand that y'all ruined our democratic republic. Y'all killed or 1st amendment. I don't care about trump. I care about it bill of rights... yak are so sad. We lost our republic because the youngins don't understand civics.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Let me womansplain to you about the woman's suffrage. At that time the people that were allowed to vote owned property. That was what the laws were. Most women didn't want the right to vote because they had to 1. Own property or 2. Sign up for the draft.
Get your history lessons straight before you call mr. Any name
Do you understand the power structures at the time? Patriarchy? Why do you think women didn't own property? History has to be understood in context.
How many women would now not want the right to vote? Again, context.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My issue is that are there any Biden fans? Nope! Just never trumpers. So sad that y'all don't understand that y'all ruined our democratic republic. Y'all killed or 1st amendment. I don't care about trump. I care about it bill of rights... yak are so sad. We lost our republic because the youngins don't understand civics.

like old folks don't understand auto-spell?:D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Its funny when you think everyone is a kid. How long is that gonna keep getting used. I got plenty of grey hairs on my nut sack Karen. Derp de derp

Do you understand the power structures at the time? Patriarchy? Why do you think women didn't own property? History has to be understood in context.
How many women would now not want the right to vote? Again, context.

Seriously? Do you understand that I am a woman? Pretty sor I understand patriarchy. And I am college educated if you have any other questions.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
I try to be better and civil but you are an idiot

So glad you're happy. Now you can make fun of us. That is your point right? Your such I small man
:dancer:

Stop funny. Once again foot making fun of white women for no reason other than she made you feel bad

I love the history lessons from millennials today have no idea about actual history.

“such a nasty (clueless) woman”
-trump

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn lady, you're slow. I ain't using Karen because I think you're a dude lol. Your like 4 years late. We did the education thing long ago. You aren't even close to the only college grad here. You were the 1st to start insulting for no reason. I think your education is showing.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder if any black people participate in these threads,or is it just white folks sitting behind a computer trying to over compensate for their inner racism,and struggle with it.Terms like uncle Tom,and Nazis get thrown around In 2020 hard to belive.I mean granted i don't live in an inner city,but live in a small state,and have yet to witness discrimination,atleast in my community,or in public.Not saying it doesnt exist,but not on the scale some would lead you to believe.in my community if it was witnessed you would see whites standing up and doing the right thing.granted you may see the lunatic fringe in some areas of the country.Guess I'm just lucky to have never personally witnessed it.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Damn lady, you're slow. I ain't using Karen because I think you're a dude lol. Your like 4 years late. We did the education thing long ago. You aren't even close to the only college grad here. You were the 1st to start insulting for no reason. I think your education is showing.

shhhhh, watching the (snowflakes) melt is fucking hilarious

M

member 505892

I wonder if any black people participate in these threads,or is it just white folks sitting behind a computer trying to over compensate for their inner racism,and struggle with it.Terms like uncle Tom,and Nazis get thrown around In 2020 hard to belive.I mean granted i don't live in an inner city,but live in a small state,and have yet to witness discrimination,atleast in my community,or in public.Not saying it doesnt exist,but not on the scale some would lead you to believe.in my community if it was witnessed you would see whites standing up and doing the right thing.granted you may see the lunatic fringe in some areas of the country.Guess I'm just lucky to have never personally witnessed it.

Kind of like your disgust of gay people because you struggle with inner homoerotic fantasies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts