What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring Harvest crew..

Wolfshadoe

These are clones ready for 2 phase..
The others are cuts from all to keep the chain going for aug..

Edit: Sorry for the pics..No matter what way I flip they still sideways

Attachments

• 20170217_222940.jpg
    20170217_222940.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 18

Socalkingskate

Im going to try for a spring harvest

Im going to try for a spring harvest

Okay, so I have been vegging this plant for quite some time under a 600 watt MH at 50% i am hoping to be able to post my progress on this thread, I live i socal and am legal. I was hoping someone could show me or tell me what kind of results they get and when they put their girls outside for a spring harvest and qny problems associated. Can I expect my baby to stretch a lot during the flowering? Here is a couple pics of her image.jpg

Wolfshadoe

Welcome

Welcome

To the best MJ site in the world.:woohoo:

Not sure on your frost/freeze conditions..S..Cal?..You prolly in sweet zone..They look like they will stay in bucket thru out grow?
This method only requires 50-70 days outside.They will stretch,but those look stoute!! and will hold up nice I think.If you want stretch,put out on increase of first qt moon..Want quicker flower..put out backside of moon.

Feel free to post here,as this thread is only 12 years old:biggrin:
Peace!! <ws>

Socalkingskate

I do believe my last frost will be in about two weeks, do you think it can finish if i put her out and maybe help her along with a thick blanket for light dep and the chill?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I do believe my last frost will be in about two weeks, do you think it can finish if i put her out and maybe help her along with a thick blanket for light dep and the chill?

You can get translucent plant wrap insulation from regular gardeners

Remember that even the weak winter sun has enough UV to fry indoor plants, they need an good week or two of incremental acclimatisation to sunlight

Socalkingskate

You can get translucent plant wrap insulation from regular gardeners

Remember that even the weak winter sun has enough UV to fry indoor plants, they need an good week or two of incremental acclimatisation to sunlight

Oh yeah, I've had it happen and it is definitely a good reminder, I put her out in the sun for about an hour and her blades started to do that "clawing". Has anyone finished in full sunlight after placing them out Mid-April or would that be a little late? funny thing is she was in the sun last year and never grew, put her inside under a MH and started to take off. Any pointers on the latest I can put her out without the need to really light dep her too much?

Wolfshadoe

Edit:Sorry forgot to answer y ques SKS .You can put them out all thru april so long as the last go out on darkside of moon. This speeds up the flower process..Not sure on your daylight gain is each day in y area..After may they will start to stretch and have thinner flowers bc we gaining so much daylight up to solstice..My rule is spring equiknox is a race to the solstice>>Atleast for me..I have never had a PLANT not grow very well going from in to out..Everyone just blast off!! But 98% of the ppl are/have not been as blessed as me when it comes to prime growing land..

Believe it or not FROST will NOT hurt y plants..If they are in full flower then you will get color ..In fall I always let mine get bout 2 frost..Now don't put them out one day,then the next a cold frost.Give them time to get hardy and take off.They will be just fine. I have had plants hit w 2 hr freeze..Totally freeze [I thought]..When sun hit them them tops perked right up..

Last edited:

Wolfshadoe

saving time and space

saving time and space

These will go out in about 7 days..

As you see the 9 oz solo cup.This plant will be topped/cloned..
In about a week there will be 2 tops..I recut one top and let the other be the dom top and they go outside.Keeping cuts for next phase.

As you see there is 18 cups per tray..Compact, simple and 72 can go under min floro lighting..Tray before cut...Tray after haircut

Attachments

• 20170228_193247.jpg
    20170228_193247.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170228_194711.jpg
    20170228_194711.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170228_192856.jpg
    20170228_192856.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 18

Socalkingskate

Nice! What size do those end up?
I suppose size doesn't matter when you have numbers though, In my area the only problem is the drastic change in temp: 80 degrees to 28 at night, I was hoping to put her out when the average low is over 45 degrees.

Wolfshadoe

Spring harvest planters

Spring harvest planters

LOL...Yea fortunately size doesn't matter:biggrin:

Its time for yall in the south!!>>Moon getting right for a good "in" to outdoors for those sweet spring buds..

Some put out 10 grams a plant or even more now..These first ones I leave a lower branch to regrow thru hot summer slowely reverting to veg thru summer solstice. Once regrowing:laughing: You cant slow them down!..Then they can put off a elbow easy..

IMO..So long as my plants don't get hit with a hard freeze>>4+ hrs
Anything under 2 I know for a fact they will recover. 28 dgr def not good for a extended period..
Peace!! <ws>

Ktaadn

Wow what a blast from the past! Good to see you around Wolf, you and St133 are two that I distinctly remember from the old forum days. Always loved reading about your adventures!

Wolfshadoe

Havent heard from stoner in a min..

Thanks for stopping by. Still been doing it swamp style..

Shit EDIT:..Hit wrong key...Wrong picture but this lil stout gal is bout 10 inches tall..

Right time of year for chop indoor..Leave some of the bottoms plant pot and all in ground and let it get all funky looking thru may and watch in wonder in june..

Also, a lil peek at my daily life ...That cactus?..I been eating those lil red pears for many years..
Just look at the size of that oyster!!!..I promise NO man has ever laid eyes on this lil special taste of pure heaven

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-05-20-07-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-20-07-34.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19

Wolfshadoe

ooops..

ooops..

Wow ...I'm stoned:biggrin:

Hope I get it right this time... Anyway,We call these snot rocks where I come from..lol. Yea I know!! Not very appealing..But they are tastey
if you are seafood lover..Note: For those wondering..NO..I don't grow out this far,but if "I" did/have they have to be in big pots..

Attachments

• 20170305_144700.jpg
    20170305_144700.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170305_144955.jpg
    20170305_144955.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20

Wolfshadoe

3 is the charm

3 is the charm

These cactus pears/apples..Are sweet RED and juicy ..They will save y ass in a pinch!!! Where everything is salt water/drinking ect..

The folks here before us..Used it for GOOD fermented drink and dye
Have to taste to believe..Very seedy:biggrin:

Sorry MODS..Will get back on growing and not BSing

Attachments

• 20170228_130546.jpg
    20170228_130546.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 21

Wolfshadoe

Harsh conditions

Harsh conditions

The cactus pear is real juicy and red:biggrin:

Very little water and just left behind

Attachments

• 20170306_112329.jpg
    20170306_112329.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 20

Wolfshadoe

This one fixing to be done..Nothing special.

To go from saltwater cactus to this sweet plum in a few short miles
still amazes me.

Attachments

• 20170306_105824.jpg
    20170306_105824.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170306_112310.jpg
    20170306_112310.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 16

Socalkingskate

I'm putting her out soon, i have her in native clay loam soil and she loves it, plus i practically never water, and when I do, she does this -,-
The reason she is in clay is because I initially wanted to put her in the ground in late may. But im afraid she will be too obvious. So im shooting for a decent sprin harvest :)

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 18

Wolfshadoe

Those look sweet!!!

If you in the south bury, that [ bucket?]..Make sure you got good holes in bottoms..

Should grow/flower pretty quick..Still can leave bottom branch and slowely reveg thru june:biggrin:..End up with a BONUS
Peace!! <ws>

Edit:..My method only requires 60 days outside..lol..Not 60 days in..lol

Scrappy-doo

I'm at 42N east coast and I have some real cold nights till about March 20 then it looks like 30's night time after that. How late into spring can I go with this method?