What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

spoores s spoores

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
High
I prepare some cuts in small aero :)
This time there are two similar plants which i hope can be together :) i choosed best phenos from fem pack 5/6seeds

ace seeds - zenith
pretty compact grow, but also go high when flowering, panama pheno i guess

Second is Early Lemon berry - ethos
tried for outdoor but its not early its normal here, cca70 sativa tree, vital grow, 3-4m no problem :) roots are truly fast

Led for grow is.secret jardin cosmorrow 2*40w, 6500k

Stay tuned
have also a tall zamaldelica pheno revegging, fruity carrot at early stage of flowering, pretty fast and good reactions for all ... i believe a keeper haha , for next round of course , )
View attachment 18896231
Wow, those look healthy. Thanks for posting your work with us. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted.

spoores

Wow, those look healthy. Thanks for posting your work with us. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted.
High
its probably cause of fertilizer which i used before making cuts
... ideal ratio of npk 10-4-6 for grow, and its also with fulvo/humic acids, plus micronutrients of course, and.also cheap...it makes it easy :) plus of course good light output , ppfd , without it i cant fertilize much😃and of course also ph and ec meters

spoores

Meanwhile outdoor
20231005_140436.jpg
20231005_145809.jpg

Of course no sativa 😃
Cookies x purps for cz northern clima 50n ideal, good resistance and all for guerilla

Last edited:

spoores

I will also do some small seedrun (but not feminized )😃 my goal is something like more outdoor friendly zamal , so i will cross the faster sog pheno with some nice male from that mechiko nepal vm

11/12 popped within 3days
20231014_042601.jpg

Last edited:

befa

Meanwhile outdoor View attachment 18899914 View attachment 18899915

Of course no sativa 😃
Cookies x purps for cz northern clima 50n ideal, good resistance and all for guerilla
Well done man! I'd say we're in the same boat, I've got cookie F4 x PS crosses adapted like you 50 latitude.
I worked on the cookie purple caper and key lime pie line ( girls scout cookie sour lime cut x cookie f2 ), my cookie works great outdoors.
I can see that cookie dominated the cross if I can still see well ;)
Super beautiful plant , congratulations for this work. What does purps bring here? Aroma...

spoores

Purps is that key to early harvest, not my work i must say. Dont know how is that grape cookies used in cross but purps is good indica alone

Todays little led indoor , ethos.with cherry garcia close to end :) cut from austria , not much care, half guerilla , nice sweet
20231023_113201.jpg

20231023_124532.jpg

20231023_113209.jpg

Last edited:

psyphish

Veteran

spoores

Yes ive had it since winter, its a cut from austrias krumme gurken ... and cherry was outdoor aswell but guerilla , and dried out together with other three strains , meanwhile cookies purps was still rocking ...garcia has a place in mommy room from now , instead of that zamal-thai pheno which turned out not so good overall, i have just a small place for perpetual grow

PS
Some early lemon berry also ethos, )turned to be nice citric joint, cant stop enjoying smoking that, even its not overpowering but interesting fire 😃
20231023_162720.jpg

Last edited:

spoores

Haha
zm pheno smoking, its already more positive than all other stuff even unmatured. Shes closer to do nice cuts , i must use that grow fert again after month. ..

Ppfd ?
Its about 235-250 by seeds cca 20 cm
and 300-700 for zm mother , cca 10-20m close.
Lights are cosmorrow led 6500k 70w
20231026_053442.jpg
20231026_055034.jpg
20231026_055724.jpg

Last edited:

spoores

Ps you van check my thread of nice fems auto, bruce banner fastbuds, f2, and did a selection of cca 50plants to f3 but seedsare by friends, not focusing on that, one day have.in plan maybe zamango from night owl with zm to create fast zamaldelica? dont know 😃