What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spleefman's Remodeled, Retooled, Reloaded Room

Awesome build.......clean as fuck. Is that Cornbread's Mcfly cut? Sure looks like it.......it yields pineapple buds by the boat load. The chem4 is something we have now as well so I cant wait to see the swell come on. Great attention to detail.:tiphat:

Awesome build.......clean as fuck. Is that Cornbread's Mcfly cut? Sure looks like it.......it yields pineapple buds by the boat load. The chem4 is something we have now as well so I cant wait to see the swell come on. Great attention to detail.:tiphat:

If Cornbread is Big Ricky/Hustlean then yes! I got the cut from a bro on the Cabana.... I have the TK, as well, much harder to grow, though, really just for headstash.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
If Cornbread is Big Ricky/Hustlean then yes! I got the cut from a bro on the Cabana.... I have the TK, as well, much harder to grow, though, really just for headstash.

them florida boys got some fire...tk is the truth.. although haven't had the pleasure but the tk* that is around looks to make the tk look kinda feeble..:tiphat: for real feelin the new digs.. how'd the girls outside fair?

Holy shit, awesome room! Hard work pays off and that looks like a hell of a project. Very impressive.
I'll be subscribing. Stay up!

-Kaoss

Chem 4, taken today, day 40.........

CD1.jpg

CD2.jpg

CD3.jpg

CD4.jpg

CD5.jpg

I should just call this strain "McFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" instead of McFly, evertime I go in my room to work, I just sort of stand there with my jaw on the floor, staring in wonder, thinking...... "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

MC3.jpg

MC4.jpg

This SCROG thing is the shit, I should have done this YEARS ago.....

More McFly.... people will be sick of this pineapple weed, there is a lot of it!

MC5.jpg

MC6.jpg

MC7.jpg

Nice BUD!............those mcflys will keep stacking till the end........shes pretty much done at 60.

And people wont be sick of it.....when I had it they asked for months after it was gone............wheres that pineapple shit?

Room is chunking up like a mofo............Chem4 looks sick too......You gonna take her to 70?

Nice BUD!............those mcflys will keep stacking till the end........shes pretty much done at 60.

And people wont be sick of it.....when I had it they asked for months after it was gone............wheres that pineapple shit?

Room is chunking up like a mofo............Chem4 looks sick too......You gonna take her to 70?

Actually EVERYTHING comes down at day 63 or day 64, just what works for us, I have taken it to 70 before, she does get a little stronger, but the shit is so fucking strong already, and I have an 8 light vert that HAS TO come down the week after, both rooms run on a flip. I guess the McFly will be a little over-cooked, the Chem a little under, we are using CO2, so that does speed up the maturation rate, to some degree. I have been running the Chem 4 for like 3 years now, so I have a bit of experience with her! She is a finicky girl, but also the most popular strain I have ever grown.

Don2Cups

man i can tell you didnt just roll outta bed yesterday an start growin. Diggn the setup. very efficent.

love the raised floors with drainage: cheap simple smart

grow on!!

T

TrichyTrichy

wow!! incredible :)
thanks for the invite-looking forward to more of the show

G

GOOROO

hey bud....looking great. love the revamp.....
2 questions.
Are you pulling cold outside air through your hoods or? what is the cycle of our air flow.

and second.

Looks like you have a fan pulling air off the canopy and blowing to the other side of the room with a y on it ya?
just circulation or ?

peace