What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spigolaro Vs Killer a5 Haze

spigolaro

Good evening everyone, we start with a new adventure and a new crop and therefore a new report. Let's start with the set up: 60x60x170 box, 300 watt Lumatek led panel, passive air inlet, silenced air extractor and fan to move the air. Jiffy jars and decanting tanks, 0,5 lt, 1 lt, 3,6 lt, 18 lt final jar of 50 lt. Atami janecomix light soil for the whole cycle, Bach line fertilizers plus Toop Shooter stop flowering stimulator. Yesterday the little killer was born, I hope everything goes well also because it is the first time that I try myself with sativas.
IMG_20220715_193933.jpg

Common Sense

Good luck with your new project! I will watch since I have roughly the same tent size. 300W for a 60x60 is a lot of light. Can you dim it?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks @spigolaro for choosing ACE Seeds again for your new grow. :) I'm sure you will tame Killer A5 Haze with great results as well as you did with Orient Express.
Be careful with the high temps now in summer time in small indoor grows. Good luck!

spigolaro

Big man, you are the only seller along with Tommy from Sweet seeds that I respect because you are available and you don't believe it. Also I like your genetics and bought many of your strains, start a new adventure hehe.

spigolaro

Good luck with your new project! I will watch since I have roughly the same tent size. 300W for a 60x60 is a lot of light. Can you dim it?
Hi beautiful, thanks for visiting and yes my led panel is dimmable. Yes 300 watts is a lot in this space but I like to create monsters ahahaha.

spigolaro

Good evening everyone, the little killer is growing well today we are 18 days old and she has been poured into the 1 liter yogurt jar. I am really curious to know which of the 4 phenotypes I am growing, this will be a question for Dubi even if it is too early now I am hoping so much for the silver phenotype of Malawi, fingers crossed.
IMG_20220801_191247.jpg
IMG_20220801_191301.jpg
IMG_20220801_191332.jpg

spigolaro

Good morning everyone, how are you? I am fine and also my little killer who is now 33 days old. She has been poured back into a 3.6 liter pot, and has also been topped 3 times. Very slender, aggressive plant that can scare other strains, you can see her Haze pedigree of hers.
IMG_20220816_145303.jpg
IMG_20220816_145330.jpg
IMG_20220816_145349.jpg

spigolaro

Hello everyone, we have reached the 46th day of life for the little killer. Plant quite fussy with water and that did not stand the various Top cuts well, it took me all these days to shape it into a bush. Thanks also to the high temperatures, everything went slowly, but it seems that she is now in gear and is putting meat quickly.
IMG_20220829_042257.jpg
IMG_20220829_042329.jpg
IMG_20220829_042339.jpg

spigolaro

Good evening guys, finally after 50 days of vegetative growth I decanted the plant and put it into flowering. I noticed that she is quite hungry for nitrogen and I always gave her some even if at the beginning I made some mistakes regarding the rationing of too much water and it was difficult to consume it in fact it grew slowly, so I gave it less and in shorter periods and she got into gear. I also had to perform several tops to form a nice bush, even there the days got longer because she didn't seem to like it very much however she went from the little girl all in all she is fine and is ready to make many beautiful buds hopefully, as I hope not to combine mistakes, see you next time.
IMG_20220903_185317.jpg
IMG_20220903_185336.jpg
IMG_20220903_185507.jpg
IMG_20220903_190220.jpg
IMG_20220903_190227.jpg

spigolaro

In your opinion Dubi, or anyone which of the 4 phenotypes do I have? Or is it still too early to give an exact answer? Thanks, however, to those who intervene.

spigolaro

Good evening everyone, everything is fine here the plant has arrived on the seventh day from the photoperiod change now the lengthening phase has begun which should last 4 or 5 weeks right? She is doing very well and is a good nutrient eater, and I am happy with her, here are some photos for you.
IMG_20220909_191352.jpg
IMG_20220909_191403.jpg
IMG_20220909_191415.jpg
IMG_20220909_191436.jpg
IMG_20220909_192539.jpg

spigolaro

Good evening everyone, I hope you are having a good time with a good joint in your mouth or even better in the company of a Bong. Usual chores, cleaning the lower parts and checking the health of the plant. A few days ago she entered the stretch phase, even if not exaggerated but it must be taken into account that there is still a lot of missing and I will have to crop it because otherwise it won't fit me. However, she is in excellent health and I must admit that this plant is beautiful, congratulations to all those who have made this possible, keep it up.
IMG_20220912_185048.jpg
IMG_20220912_185301.jpg
IMG_20220912_185754.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220912_185412.jpg
    IMG_20220912_185412.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20220912_185301.jpg
    IMG_20220912_185301.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42

spigolaro

Until now I have not encountered any difficulties apart from the decanting she took two or three days before recovering but otherwise everything is ok. I'm really curious to know which of the 4 phenotypes I have Dubiiiiii where are you ........ ahahahaha

spigolaro

Good evening guys, the plant has finally started flowering after exactly 16 days from the photoperiod change, it also seems that the stretch has decreased but I don't want to sing victory and therefore I cropped the buds that have more dominance. Every two days I irrigate 4 liters of water with Bac organic bloom and Bac organic pk.
IMG_20220918_184809.jpg
IMG_20220918_184823.jpg
IMG_20220918_184908.jpg
IMG_20220918_184919.jpg

RottyRzr

Nice. Ive got the KA5H in week 5 since flip. It also took about 2 weeks to start showing any flowers so I'll call it week 3. I still don't know which pheno mine is. As far as stretching, mine is still gaining height. I topped early and have been tying branches down. She's almost 4 feet wide now!
Here's a couple bud shots.

Attachments

• IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3577.jpeg
    IMG_3577.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 44

spigolaro

Nice. Ive got the KA5H in week 5 since flip. It also took about 2 weeks to start showing any flowers so I'll call it week 3. I still don't know which pheno mine is. As far as stretching, mine is still gaining height. I topped early and have been tying branches down. She's almost 4 feet wide now!
Here's a couple bud shots.
Nice, finally someone answered my 3d thank you very much for visiting and your contribution. Well, so I have to expect an elongation up to the fifth week from the photoperiod change and then I think I should be there in height, my plant has grown a lot these days but it hasn't stretched much. By rubbing the stem I can smell unpleasant smells like going to a rotisserie and smelling scorched chicken skin and a heavy hint of butchered rabbit put in the oven. These should be the classic smells of this strain right ?? !! To tell the truth this smell gives me some nausea, at least to me who have almost always grown sweet strains, I just hope the taste is not like the smell. However Dubi's description is very exact, I just want to know what phenotype I have,

RottyRzr

Nice, finally someone answered my 3d thank you very much for visiting and your contribution. Well, so I have to expect an elongation up to the fifth week from the photoperiod change and then I think I should be there in height, my plant has grown a lot these days but it hasn't stretched much. By rubbing the stem I can smell unpleasant smells like going to a rotisserie and smelling scorched chicken skin and a heavy hint of butchered rabbit put in the oven. These should be the classic smells of this strain right ?? !! To tell the truth this smell gives me some nausea, at least to me who have almost always grown sweet strains, I just hope the taste is not like the smell. However Dubi's description is very exact, I just want to know what phenotype I have,
I don't know if I helped very much but I'll try to get a pic of the whole plant later today. When I read your description of the smells I almost spilled my coffee! I terrible at describing smells/odors but scorched chicken skin and butchered rabbit wouldn't have come to mind! It is a stinky plant that's for sure. But only if I touch it. Theres no odor in the grow room which is unusual for my grows. (I had a OG Kush that could be smelled from outside the house!)
Id like to know my pheno also. I guess time will tell.

Pic Added. I labeled it week 5 12/12 but that is since flip. Also I have the light set for 11/13 now. Quite a few branches are tied down due to height concerns as this is an indoor grow. I hope it's about done with stretching. Lighting is 2x 400 watt leds. Nutes are Jacks 5/12/26, Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate at 1.0ec. I'm gonna bump the ec up a little. I also give it some humic/fulvic/seaweed once or twice per week. Im in coco/perlite drain-to-waste so I just pour the humic stuff in instead of adding it to my reservoir. The wooden stand I made is 4 feet wide x 2 feet deep so you can get an idea of the plant size.
Sorry to post so long in your thread.

Attachments

• KA5H week 5 12:12.jpeg
    KA5H week 5 12:12.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts