What's new

Speedemons Twin Magnum xxxl 1000 watt grow

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup speed, I have seen them implemented on much larger grows than 5-6 plants. If you do a search here for em you should pull up the grow I am talking about, think he was running 10kw or summin...

S

speedemon

Here is a pic of my cool shade cold air intake with a custom window baffle so no light can be seen through the window :)

S

speedemon

Have now upgraded the Rhino filter to an 8" and also upgraded to 8" duct and what a difference it made the negative pressure now is spot on, I thought the grow room door was going to stand up on its own :)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lol, sounds like it's dialed in perfectly now... Bet those temps are a breeze to control with the larger ducting.... Need it if the weather is going to continue to be hot.

S

speedemon

Thanks for kind words guys :) Shh alright mate yeah each time I grow in it I keep thinking how I can make it better, but by far the best thing I ever did was increase the filter and duct size as temps are a lot more stable now :) Should pull som nice grows in there now my next grow after my Afghan Specials and bublegummers will be some Skunk #1 Ltd edition feminized :) will keep you posted.

S

speedemon

I dont know if they are a cheese variant? but the original exodus UK cheese strain came from skunk#1 so I could find some interesting phenos :)

BIGGS

Veteran
looking good mate. i've been looking at th etaline fans myself. do you think their worth getting?

S

speedemon

100% worth getting mate the duct fits snuggley over the fan so takes up less room than the old style ruks also not as deep so can suspend them closer to the ceiling, they are also lighter and shift a lot more air mate. Highly reccomended :) Forgot they are quieter and work very well with fan speed controllers :)

BIGGS

Veteran
100% worth getting mate the duct fits snuggley over the fan so takes up less room than the old style ruks also not as deep so can suspend them closer to the ceiling, they are also lighter and shift a lot more air mate. Highly reccomended :) Forgot they are quieter and work very well with fan speed controllers :)

sounds good mate. what size carbon filter would you get if you where running the 14 inc fan? do you think you would you need to have 2 filters fitted to a y piece connector? also is this where you get yours from, or do you know somewhere cheaper?

http://www.justfans.co.uk/etaline-355mm-p-439.html

S

speedemon

sounds good mate. what size carbon filter would you get if you where running the 14 inc fan? do you think you would you need to have 2 filters fitted to a y piece connector? also is this where you get yours from, or do you know somewhere cheaper?

http://www.justfans.co.uk/etaline-355mm-p-439.html
Yeah mate thats where I got mine from as for the size of the filter then the bigger the better I am using the 8" Rhin profesional with my 200mm Etaline. Do not use any Y peices mate they bottle neck air flow and greatly reduce it that was my first mistake. Just find the biggest filter with the air flow equal to the fan :)

BIGGS

Veteran
Yeah mate thats where I got mine from as for the size of the filter then the bigger the better I am using the 8" Rhin profesional with my 200mm Etaline. Do not use any Y peices mate they bottle neck air flow and greatly reduce it that was my first mistake. Just find the biggest filter with the air flow equal to the fan :)

nice one. i don't think they make a filter with enough air flow to fit the 14 inch one. thats why i was thinking of having 2. will have to do some research to see if i can find one. cheers bro. :tiphat:

S

speedemon

Week 6 of the current flowering plants.

Week 6 of the current flowering plants.

Ok a few friends asked to see pics of my other room so here they are the back left is Kalishnaple, back right Agent Orange, Centre left Psychoberry, centre right Blue Meanie, front left Heaths Chiesel and front right is Psychoberry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Create a gallery mate and upload em here then use the img bb code at bottom of each pic go to my ic and down the left should be album folder create new then upload when inserting pics i use two tabs i find it easier that way then its a case of copy and paste the codes across to your text

Looking forword to these mate

Peace

Scrogerman

Veteran
Look forward to seeing those mate, are you still using the Autopots in that other tent? Congrats on the harvey btw, looks a bumper!

S

speedemon

Create a gallery mate and upload em here then use the img bb code at bottom of each pic go to my ic and down the left should be album folder create new then upload when inserting pics i use two tabs i find it easier that way then its a case of copy and paste the codes across to your text

Looking forword to these mate

Peace

Thanks mate :) Now we have pics :) :tiphat::tiphat::ying:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looks fkin nice mate! Thanks for the pics. very neat in there bro. So you did stick with the autopots, what you think of them to date mate! may have to invest in some myself. My buddy's running them for the first time al'a coco, plants are flyin.

S

speedemon

Looks fkin nice mate! Thanks for the pics. very neat in there bro. So you did stick with the autopots, what you think of them to date mate! may have to invest in some myself. My buddy's running them for the first time al'a coco, plants are flyin.

Thanks my friend :) Yeah I am using the autopots in this room still, even after the last experience I had, where I used clay pebbles in the bottom covering the air domes, which was a bad idea as the pebbles stopped the coco from taking up the water in the base, meaning I had to hand water for the first week.
When I cropped them all the coco was bone dry and the only root growth was in the pebbles in the base, I only got 25 oz dry :( off 6 plants.

I am now using 100% coco and things are going well, but after seeing what the RTA system can do I might change it again soon lol. :tiphat::thank you::ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts