What's new

Special investigation exposes shocking alleged police brutality in Australia

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Thanks, but no to guns from me. One of the best decisions we've made was to get most of these military style weapons out of the community. Not all guns are banned. People who have a genuine need for guns can still get licensed and own them, such as farmers. Australia has never had a history of hand guns. We don't have the equivalent of right to bear arms in our Constitution.

Australia is opening up so there won't be any revolution stemming from Covid. Plus we have a very high vaccination rate. In the ACT which is where our Federal Government and lots of bureaucrats reside, there is over 98% vaccination.

Of course we are opening up just as omicrom hits. A bit crazy maybe. I might organise a protest to see if I can get lockdows reinstated. :dance013:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
got a great laugh out of this today, musical resistance is born:

'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads

h.h.

Veteran
Guns aren't used against the government. Its very rare. They're used against other citizens. Politicians are laughing.

St. Phatty

List of equipment of the Australian Army - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Austr alian_Army

Small Arms | Army.gov.au
https://www.army.gov.au/our-work/equipment-uniforms/equipment/small-arms

Why do people expect Australians to follow the gun laws that were forced on them i.e. not democratically ?

Mexico is another example. Once I was talking to another Yuppie in Tijuana, he told me, most of the households have AR15 type weapons. Even though they are more illegal in Mexico than in Australia.

I had a chance to work with another Mexican American on my garage door. I asked him if what the other guy told me is right.

he said, he's right, most Yuppie (wealthier) households in Mexico have an AR15 type weapon.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
List of equipment of the Australian Army - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...t_of_the_Austr alian_Army

Small Arms | Army.gov.au
https://www.army.gov.au/our-work/equ...ent/small-arms

Why do people expect Australians to follow the gun laws that were forced on them i.e. not democratically ?

Mexico is another example. Once I was talking to another Yuppie in Tijuana, he told me, most of the households have AR15 type weapons. Even though they are more illegal in Mexico than in Australia.

I had a chance to work with another Mexican American on my garage door. I asked him if what the other guy told me is right.

he said, he's right, most Yuppie (wealthier) households in Mexico have an AR15 type weapon.

I'm not even sure what your point is?
Armies have guns, yes.

Apart from some gun owners and lobby groups there is broad support for our current gun laws. Even before the gun laws, very few suburban Australians owned guns. If they did, they were mainly for hunting and were generally not military style weapons. Of course a few gun fanatics did own such weapons. Almost no one in Australia owns hand guns. Apart from in a police holster, I have never even seen a hand gun, let alone handled one.

If Australia had a referendum on gun laws now, I would be willing to bet that very few would vote for allowing guns. As an issue it is never mentioned at election time. We do not have a gun culture like there is in the US, and most of us do not want guns in our community. There is no reason for them.

What has Mexico got to do with it? The fact that there are illegal guns in Mexico comes as no great surprise. Australia is nothing like Mexico.

St. Phatty

Speaking of Police Brutality & Firearms -

Where the Aussie's are behind is Training with their Firearms.

In order for them to seriously resist Aussie police brutality, they need to be fluent with their firearms.

For that it helps to go target shooting 1 or 2 times a week.

The main strengths the Aussie police have is in Numbers, and access to training.

I watch the local SWAT teams, because we share a range, and pick up their brass sometimes.

They shoot 9 mm, 40 S&W, 5.56, and 308.

In the field wise, they are Wimps. Afraid of a 1 mile walk up a logging road in the rain.

If Aussie police are comparable, the Aussie general public has a chance to counter that Shocking Police Brutality.

The more fit they (the Aussie general public) are, the more capable at mountain climbing etc., the better foundation they have for dealing with their fucked up Po-lice.

M

member 505892

In order for them to seriously resist Aussie police brutality, they need to be fluent with their firearms.

The main strengths the Aussie police have is in Numbers, and access to training.

I watch the local SWAT teams, because we share a range, and pick up their brass sometimes.

In the field wise, they are Wimps. Afraid of a 1 mile walk up a logging road in the rain.

If Aussie police are comparable, the Aussie general public has a chance to counter that Shocking Police Brutality.

The more fit they (the Aussie general public) are, the more capable at mountain climbing etc., the better foundation they have for dealing with their fucked up Po-lice.

:biglaugh: Thanks for your concern.

There is just no overwhelming burning desire to have the weapons down here, that you have up there.... i know, hard to fathom....

Almost like we look around, look at other countries and see that putting high powered weapons in everyones hands is more of a step backwards than forwards.
Sure, some people here WISH they could be armed to the teeth, but they are few and far between.... it's almost like you want us to feel the need to be armed, as you yourself do?
We just don't have 'shootings' anywehere, EVER.... well, pretty close to zero.... why 'fix' something that isn't broken?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you got a one track mind, lol. Aussies want guns, they just don't know it. :D

seriously going against your gov with weapons is bull shit extremism. you can't be for democracy and also for armed insurrection against said democratic government. please stop with this type of talk. no one with an ounce of sense wants civil war or anything of the kind. you only have to look at places like Syria, Yemen, etc. the destruction and suffering is still going on. we in our pampered lives have no conception of what it means to have separatists and terrorists running around ruinning the nation. and in the end even if the revolutionaries win, nothing much changes for the better, new elites take over is all, many times things get even worse then they were. its just not worth it. march, vote, get others to vote, run for office.

St. Phatty

we in our pampered lives have no conception of what it means to have separatists and terrorists running around ruinning the nation.

That's EXACTLY what the US has.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Molten-Steel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	18021958

Video shot from Ground Level on 9-11.

Molten Steel pouring out of the WTC, near street level. Moments before collapse.

Neither the US or Australia is a Democracy. Both have experienced Mass Murder by the Israeli Terrorists and their Supporters in the US.

9-11_EVIDENCE OF EXPLOSIONS IGNORED

"The administration of George W. Bush rushed the nation and its allies into war in Afghanistan within one month of the 9-11 attacks using the unsolved crime as the casus belli for an overt act of aggression that had been planned long before. The war against the government of Afghanistan, called Operation Enduring Freedom by the government and military, began on Oct. 7, 2001.

The week before the war began I wrote an article about the immense oil and gas reserves of the Caspian Basin and the new "Great Game" to gain control of these valuable energy resources. I also wrote several articles about the long-standing business and personal ties between George W. Bush and the Bin Laden family. One month after 9-11, I wrote about how the mass media was ignoring the large number of eyewitness accounts describing explosions at the World Trade Center before the collapse of the Twin Towers and Building 7.

"Despite reports from numerous eyewitnesses and experts, including news reporters on the scene, who heard or saw explosions immediately before the collapse of the World Trade Center, there has been a virtual silence in the mainstream media," I wrote in the article titled "Some Survivors Say 'Bombs Exploded Inside WTC.'"

"After the airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse," Van Romero, an explosives expert and former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center at New Mexico Tech, told the Albuquerque Journal minutes after the collapses. The collapse of the structures resembled controlled implosions used to demolish old structures and was "too methodical to be a chance result of airplanes colliding with the structures," Romero said. Coming from a man who is an expert in the effects of explosives on structures, Romero's comments carried a lot of weight in my opinion.

"It would be difficult for something from the plane to trigger an event like that," Romero said. If explosions did cause the towers to collapse, "It could have been a relatively small amount of explosives placed in strategic points."

"One of the things terrorist events are noted for is a diversionary attack and secondary device," he said. Then suddenly, ten days after the attack, without any explanation, Romero did a complete about-face in his analysis of the collapse. "Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," he told the Albuquerque Journal on September 21.

A friend of mine from Brooklyn told me that he had been standing among a crowd of people on Church Street, about two blocks from the South Tower (WTC 2), when he saw "a number of brief light sources being emitted from inside the building between floors 10 and 15." He saw about six of these brief flashes, accompanied by "a crackling sound" immediately before the tower collapsed.

Even a veteran 51-year-old fire fighter, Louie Cacchioli, told People magazine that he had witnessed explosions in the South Tower: "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building."

What is most peculiar about the eyewitness reports of explosions was that they were completely ignored by the mainstream news media, even when the reports came from their own reporters on the scene. Stephen Evans of the BBC, for example, was in the South Tower where he witnessed "a series of explosions" and felt a "big explosion, from much, much lower." Yet the BBC, like the rest of the mainstream media failed to investigate or even discuss the evidence of explosions in the towers.

How did the editors of the mass media networks in the United States and Britain make the decision not to discuss the evidence of explosions even when the information came from their own reporters on the scene? Eyewitness reports and images of explosions were broadcast only once and then swept under the carpet. It soon became quite clear that the mass media was censoring any discussion of the evidence of explosions in the World Trade Center.

Within a few weeks I realized that the media and government were working together to deceive the public about what really had happened on 9-11 and that there was a conspiracy to promote a false version of events in order to gain public support for a previously planned war policy in the Middle East. The mass media engaged in a comprehensive propaganda campaign to instill fear in the public. My family and I decided that it would be safer and more sane to live in Europe, so at the end of November, after the Thanksgiving holiday, we flew to Germany."

From "Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World", by Chris Bollyn

Americans & Australians disprove the Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory every time they barbecue.

Barbecueing doesn't work when you put the chicken on the ground a few feet below the briquettes.

Yet the Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory says that a Smokey (low temperature) fire 100+ yards up from ground level, melted steel at ground level.

h.h.

Veteran

Wanna be malitias would be overwhelmed. Shooting each other in a feeble attempt to escape. Dropping their full diapers along he way.

h.h.

Veteran
That's EXACTLY what the US has.

filedata/fetch?id=18021958&d=1640240635

Video shot from Ground Level on 9-11.

Molten Steel pouring out of the WTC, near street level. Moments before collapse.

Neither the US or Australia is a Democracy. Both have experienced Mass Murder by the Israeli Terrorists and their Supporters in the US.

9-11_EVIDENCE OF EXPLOSIONS IGNORED

"The administration of George W. Bush rushed the nation and its allies into war in Afghanistan within one month of the 9-11 attacks using the unsolved crime as the casus belli for an overt act of aggression that had been planned long before. The war against the government of Afghanistan, called Operation Enduring Freedom by the government and military, began on Oct. 7, 2001.

The week before the war began I wrote an article about the immense oil and gas reserves of the Caspian Basin and the new "Great Game" to gain control of these valuable energy resources. I also wrote several articles about the long-standing business and personal ties between George W. Bush and the Bin Laden family. One month after 9-11, I wrote about how the mass media was ignoring the large number of eyewitness accounts describing explosions at the World Trade Center before the collapse of the Twin Towers and Building 7.

"Despite reports from numerous eyewitnesses and experts, including news reporters on the scene, who heard or saw explosions immediately before the collapse of the World Trade Center, there has been a virtual silence in the mainstream media," I wrote in the article titled "Some Survivors Say 'Bombs Exploded Inside WTC.'"

"After the airplanes hit the World Trade Center there were some explosive devices inside the buildings that caused the towers to collapse," Van Romero, an explosives expert and former director of the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center at New Mexico Tech, told the Albuquerque Journal minutes after the collapses. The collapse of the structures resembled controlled implosions used to demolish old structures and was "too methodical to be a chance result of airplanes colliding with the structures," Romero said. Coming from a man who is an expert in the effects of explosives on structures, Romero's comments carried a lot of weight in my opinion.

"It would be difficult for something from the plane to trigger an event like that," Romero said. If explosions did cause the towers to collapse, "It could have been a relatively small amount of explosives placed in strategic points."

"One of the things terrorist events are noted for is a diversionary attack and secondary device," he said. Then suddenly, ten days after the attack, without any explanation, Romero did a complete about-face in his analysis of the collapse. "Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," he told the Albuquerque Journal on September 21.

A friend of mine from Brooklyn told me that he had been standing among a crowd of people on Church Street, about two blocks from the South Tower (WTC 2), when he saw "a number of brief light sources being emitted from inside the building between floors 10 and 15." He saw about six of these brief flashes, accompanied by "a crackling sound" immediately before the tower collapsed.

Even a veteran 51-year-old fire fighter, Louie Cacchioli, told People magazine that he had witnessed explosions in the South Tower: "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building."

What is most peculiar about the eyewitness reports of explosions was that they were completely ignored by the mainstream news media, even when the reports came from their own reporters on the scene. Stephen Evans of the BBC, for example, was in the South Tower where he witnessed "a series of explosions" and felt a "big explosion, from much, much lower." Yet the BBC, like the rest of the mainstream media failed to investigate or even discuss the evidence of explosions in the towers.

How did the editors of the mass media networks in the United States and Britain make the decision not to discuss the evidence of explosions even when the information came from their own reporters on the scene? Eyewitness reports and images of explosions were broadcast only once and then swept under the carpet. It soon became quite clear that the mass media was censoring any discussion of the evidence of explosions in the World Trade Center.

Within a few weeks I realized that the media and government were working together to deceive the public about what really had happened on 9-11 and that there was a conspiracy to promote a false version of events in order to gain public support for a previously planned war policy in the Middle East. The mass media engaged in a comprehensive propaganda campaign to instill fear in the public. My family and I decided that it would be safer and more sane to live in Europe, so at the end of November, after the Thanksgiving holiday, we flew to Germany."

From "Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed The World", by Chris Bollyn

Americans & Australians disprove the Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory every time they barbecue.

Barbecueing doesn't work when you put the chicken on the ground a few feet below the briquettes.

Yet the Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory says that a Smokey (low temperature) fire 100+ yards up from ground level, melted steel at ground level.

A friend of mine told me this is a bunch of crap.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

eyewitnesses are frequently proven wrong. the "expert" whose opinion you prize so greatly said that within minutes of the collapse, with no studying, no evidence, and nothing else. and apparently changes his mind after studying it further. so, it MUST have been that he was "muzzled" and not that he looked at the films & evidence available & changed his mind when the facts disagreed with him? gotcha. back down the rabbit hole with you...😏

h.h.

Veteran
eyewitnesses are frequently proven wrong. the "expert" whose opinion you prize so greatly said that within minutes of the collapse, with no studying, no evidence, and nothing else. and apparently changes his mind after studying it further. so, it MUST have been that he was "muzzled" and not that he looked at the films & evidence available & changed his mind when the facts disagreed with him? gotcha. back down the rabbit hole with you...😏

The attack on the WTC was an attack on capitalism. Certainly if it was an inside job, they would have picked another target.

Cannavore

Veteran
lololol.png