What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SP3000+BlueBerry&SourBlueberry+Organic Soil+Blumats+SCROG

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looking very nice in there! Buds look like they grow alright so I would say defs are not that bad! Cheers, bro! Good luck! :joint:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I think with another boost of nutes they should be fine...
But the soil in the small containers has been depleted long ago ;-)
Need to go with bigger post again next time!

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking about pots lately... normally with Blumats the fabric pots are the best, but when hand watering I find them not ideal as the water spills out the sides on some models...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, it cold a couple of nights and with the sinking ambient temps they're getting colorful!
HEre's an update of the ladies with pics taken at roughly 50 days of flower.
Not much longer to go, I harvest these between 55 and sometimes 60 days.

Blueberry on the left, Sour Blueberry on the right
DSC00001.JPG

Had the light on 100% since the last update. Intense is an understatement.
DSC00004.JPG

Blueberries are getting chunky and trimming looks like it'll be a breeze.
Smell is sweet blueberries as you would expect, that's why I selected this one a long time ago.
DSC00005.JPG
DSC00002.JPG

The Sours are not as chunky but have a more complex aroma.
Some sweeetness to it, but dunked in lemon cleaner and fuel.

DSC00006.JPG

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

DSC00003.JPG

Back soon with harvest pics, these will be done in the next couple days, I'm checking trichs to see if I get
regular amber trichs with this light, which has always been a bit of a problem with my T1000s as I wasn't getting that
, or only very late.
Protect MJ at all cost and take care,
CC

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 64

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest time!
About 10 days ago it was time to harvest and I simply waited to be able to also show some buds, jars and all.

Here's the garden just before chop. You can see that I did not have great canopy control, or even attempted to go for max yield, so much space wasted that's not filled
with green.
But I still managed to get an outstanding harvest, back to that in just a second.
DSC00001.JPG

This is one of the Sour Blueberries, the nugs actually tuned out quite dense and hard.
DSC00003.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 62

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here are some harvest pics after drying
DSC00003.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

I got 4 of these jars full and overall just under 200g of dried, trimmed buds in the end, which is nowhere near what this light is capable of.
Look at how badly I organised the space, how tiny the pots were and how underfed the ladies were during flower ;-)
Both my cuts are not great yielders, but that's ok as the smoke is superb.
I will do another one shortly with this light, to really try and push it to the max in terms of yield with a different strain.

Cheers!
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi all thanks for stopping by.
I have a feeling the now website is making everything a bit easier to overview? I can even see who sent likes hahaha!Yes its on the way! Already a bit into veg and will report shortly.
Best
CC
yes, it is available to send different kind of emoj now. cannot wait to see the new show. ;)

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks OrgAeroMan and MH!
The new show will be 2 Tropicanna Banana and 2 Liberty Haze from Barney's farm in smart pots in a 120X120 tent and for lighting I'll be using the SP3000 supported by the big, green reflektor unit for maximum output this time around. I'm having issues with my cam and really do not want to use the mobile phone as I have no idea what the hell that thing is tracking...
Using only 4 plants means more veg, so don't fret ;-)

Update coming shortly !

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Chevy, new software auto strips the data from your photos, so even with GPS enabled, you should be safe. I'm using my phone for pics.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No just taking what the new tech guys tell us as being correct. However I am gambling my freedom on it being true. Perhaps I am a little too trusting at times though.

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks GMT and exploziv, for now and because all this IT stuff is beyond me, I'm not taking any chances. Sorry it will be a few more days before I can update... as I said, more veg time needed anyways and the good stuff is yet to come. I have great hopes for both the Liberty Haze and the Tropicanna Banana (good lord who's in charge of these names hahaha)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Don't worry mate, I started a new grow as well but can't find the time to make the thread. Will probably do it in a few days as well! Real life and the harvest and puffing keeps me too busy I guess! :joint:

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update Time!!!
I'm excited, not going to lie hahaha.
I've missed most of the grow due to my camera struggles, but now we're back. Just about a week from harvest we have clockwise from front left: Tropicanna Banana, Tropicanna Banana,Tropicanna Banana, Liberty Haze. All fems from Barney's Farm. Just four plants losely put in there and handwatered. BioBizz grow, bloom& boost plus a bit of CalMag.
Very nice smells on all of them and buds are swelling up nicely. The Liberty Haze is more peppery/spice and the Tropicanna Bananas are full on fruity.

DSC00001.JPG

Here's a bud of the first TB
DSC00004.JPG

Here's the Liberty Haze
DSC00006.JPG

I think this is Tropicanna Banana #2 foxtailing away
DSC00009.JPG

And this should be TB#3
DSC00011.JPG

The light worked a treat and was on just 70% most of the grow. Last weeks until harvest on 100%. Will be a nice harvest and these look for sure easy to trim!
More at harvest time :)

Attachments

• DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • DSC00014.JPG