What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SP3000+BlueBerry&SourBlueberry+Organic Soil+Blumats+SCROG

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New update.
Not too much has happened, I turned up the heat a bit and it seems to help them get established.
26C and around 65%rh.
The light is at 50% still and I will turn it up further in the next days.
I'm a bit torn wether I should flip soon or give them a bit more veg time...
Having 8 plants in there calls for a flip very soon as other wise the jungle will be hard to contain later in flower.
Both plants have a good amount of stretch, so should be fine anyways. Blumats will go in as soon as the plants are fully established in their pots.
Gave them a light feed the other day but they still look hungry so will hit them with a larger dose of Guanokalong Grow.
The soil is recycled from the last run and before that was a good mix of coir, perlite, ewc and Guanokalong organic complete powdered nutes. Much of that was used up during the last grow but more will become available as the microherd continues to break down what's still in the mix. For this run it has been amended/freshened up with high P bat guano and I'm using Guanokalong Grow, Bat Boost, Extract and liquid Seaweed to help with the feeding of the ladies when neccessary

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey good people,
Life is still crazy on the family side rn, but update in the pipeline as soon as I have taken some nice pics tonight.
Bear with me ;-)
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my suggestion: 50% is enough for them. and just give them more veg time. ;)

Yes absolutely right! These lights are so intense! You think wait... more light equals more growth, but you have to go easy on the ladies in the beginning.
I also flipped them a few days ago as it will become a thicket in there otherwise. Depending on how crowded it is I might not even use the screen after all!
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Yes absolutely right! These lights are so intense! You think wait... more light equals more growth, but you have to go easy on the ladies in the beginning.
I also flipped them a few days ago as it will become a thicket in there otherwise. Depending on how crowded it is I might not even use the screen after all!
CC

That sounds good. :biggrin: there will be some monster flowers soon.

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update
DSC00001.JPG
DSC00002.JPG
DSC00003.JPG
DSC00004.JPG
DSC00005.JPG

The ladies are looking good, need to up the feed a bit next time.
The SBs on the right are growing like a bit like a cactus so will get lots of colas from them.
Light at 75% now!
All the best,
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're getting there and I have flipped them a couple days ago.
Funny how the BB is mostly indica but the plant I have selected as a mother grows much more like a sativa while on the other hand the SB is much more sative and the one I selected as a keeper grows squat and short.
Flower formation up next ;-)
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update!
We're in week three of flower now.
The ladies are doing good but they're hella hungry. The amendments I mixed into the soilless mix seem to be spent pretty much...
Therefore I've just given them a 10L/2.5gal watering of full strength Biobizz bloom.
DSC00001.JPG

Growth is very distinct, the Blueberries are quite tall
DSC00002.JPG

and as I said the Sour Blueberries are quite squat
DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

I'm quite happy that I did not put a screen in after all, both of these plants I have never flowered in their "normal" shape, by which I mean no scrog, traning etc...
Temps are around 25C and rh is around 60%. Will lower the latter over the next weeks to under 50% for the second half of flower.
Blumats could go in now, let's see when I get tired of watering ;-)
The light is at 100% now! bright as a mf in there now hehehe
CC

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 61

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys and happy New Year to you all as well!!!
Update day 34!
I went back to my notes and did the counting, we're at day 34 of flower.
I started the new year with a big joint of DoSiDos from an earlier run, reminiscing over old times with a friend.
What did you guys do this morning to start 22?
Here are the ladies:
DSC00001.JPG

There's a whole lot of yellowing going on, should have kept the N up a bit longer maybe or added more to the soil mix to start with...
BUT, since they have almost finished week5 of flowering, it's ok for them to fade now. I harvest both of these cuts at 55 days under normal conditions.
I thought about further decreasing the lights on period to 10/14 as I find that does bring out traits not seen under 12/12 all the way to the end.
DSC00002.JPG

Buds are starting to form and I know I saidit before but it's so funny to see both cuts grow like they would normally without me interfering and training them and all.
DSC00003.JPG

Due to the short(ish) veg time, they're not huge at all, but I reckon the buds will be fair in size and yield should be ok too looking at the number of colas and bud sites.
More soon, take care and make sure you grow the hell out of 2022!!!
CC

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello bro! Looking good! Happy new year!
I puffed like 5 joints last night, was pretty much dead by midnight! :joint:

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks exploziv!
Update!
Hi all, hope you're good and here's the next picture dump update ;-)
Just over two weeks to go and they're getting hella deficient now... I'm regretting a bit that I did not feed the more in the beginning but I'm also not going to change anything now with just two more weeks to go.
It's water from here to finish.
Unfortunately the RAM oscillating fan went the other day, so circulation is now only the large computer fan as in past grows...a bit of a shame as they were not cheap and simply stopping to work is really not acceptable :-(
The light however works a treat, it's so powerful I'm still running it on 75%. Will increase to 100% pretty much from now until finish.
The quality of light is also something else... the plants have seemed to like it and I would lean as far out of the window as saying that the quality of light is definitely a level or two above my TS1000s.
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2100493
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Here's the whole tent again from a different angle.
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2100492

Def. not a grow for maximum gpw but the plants are all densly packed with buds, can't wait!

Here's a Sour Blueberry:
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2100491

And here's a Blueberry
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2100490

And finally a Sour Blueberry little more close-up
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2100488

The buds are swelling right now so stay tuned for the next update ;-)

I have finally decided not to put the blumats in any more, hope you can forgive me.
They're easy enough to hand-water every other day---

All the best
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks MH!
Oh no just realising the pics are not showing!
I'll take some new ones today...

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, here are the pics that were supposed to be in my last post!
Here's the full tent
DSC00003.JPG

Here's a Blueberry girl
DSC00002.JPG

And here's a Sour Blueberry getting hella deficient but colorful ;-)
DSC00001.JPG

roughly two weeks to go, despite what I posted earlier I'm giving them an additional boost of BioBizz Bloom and Top Max before it's water only for the last 10 days.
Take care
CC