What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southh African Durban Poison x Skunk

G

I just popped 2 in under 150 w flouros. ! has shed the casing, #2 has the casing It kinda looks like i might have to perform surgery on this one casing looks tight around. keep an eye on it.. thru the night.. lol.. ill keep ya guys posted. on this lil trial. peace.

sack

tokinjoe

Good deal Sackoweed. Feel free to post your results or pictures on this thread if ya like. As soon as I think this thread is dead, BAM, here it is again.....lol

G

Thanks tokinjoe
I will i am trying to borrow my sis's camera. So ican take so me pix.
I have 3 total 1 indoor and 2 outdoor. So i will keep popping in give an update whne things change. 2 look sat dom, 1 looks indy dom. peace

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Well no pics yet. But an update only one girlie And she is a finicky one.
She is totally healthy.. She Was started out under flouros And moved outdoors adjusted very well. But she seems to be picky about the nutes. As i just tried 1/4 strength she responded ok. But stretched a lil, Not tight spacing at the nodes. But not really stretched out. she is about 11-12" tall i just topped her yesterday i think she is about 30 days old from seed. I believe.. give or take a few days.. :confused: .. Anyway i have a camera and will figure out how to post the pics on here. Ill be back soon.. Hope to get it right.. peace..

G

Well here are a couple of pics of my girl.. peace
She is a very moddy plant, She likes very lil nutes..
Its been ugly here where my nephew lives.. But this is she..
She is about 3-4 wks old i think Im bad about writing things down, In which i am working at.peace.. (edit) was her age..

side

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Here are mine:

They are the 3 tall ones. :smile:

I forgot to mention these are going outside when the temps are matching. :smile:

Last edited:

The_Tick

Gypsy and his Free Seeds!

Gypsy and his Free Seeds!

I think it is great how Gypsy gives away 100s of free seeds every day.

G

Nice pics everyone..
Ill have an update on monday.. I topped her coupla days ago..
she is finally got used to outside.. perked up some more.. She is kinda mutating a little bit. One curled leaf, One side of the third internode has not branched yet. She kinda has a spicey smell, Not skunky at all. Ok see everyone monday evening.. peace..

The_Tick

South African Durban Poison x Skunk 1

South African Durban Poison x Skunk 1

Here she is after her first week of flowering.

G

I have one growing outdoors. It wad kinda mutated it grew one big leaf that was curled then it didnt like the nutes at the recomended label.. And she only grew 1 branch on on internode and the other has no signs of ever growing a branch. She is i like to say a moody biotch.. She is about 40 days old and has just started to flower on her own.. Again Mood swings. I have her where she gets sun from about 6:30am till it gets dark.. lol.. As soon as the site finishes fixing whatever probs they had i will post a pic. And they will hopefully be back on my grow thread.. Ohh yea she does not have any smell at all. Until i rub the stem... But i will finish her off.. and see..Be back later..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow

sack :canabis: :joint:

G

I have one going as we speak..
She has no smell, is deformed, and has started to flower on her own as she is only about 35-40 days old.. Ill be posting updated pics on my grow thread really soon as they fix the sites server or whatever. I think if you click on the x where the pic was you can still see it.. check her out she looks a bit diiferent now.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow

sack
bandit.gif

The_Tick

Harvested, Shared, Smoked, Enjoyed the High...

Harvested, Shared, Smoked, Enjoyed the High...

Wow, Thank You for the Free Seeds Gypsy!!

I kept her small and only got about 14 grams from her but she was tasty. Her high was incredible. What a treat!

Since Gypsy gave me the free pack of seeds I returned the favor and shared some of the buds with Gypsy last weekend. He was impressed with how well I grew her out. I haven't grown in 7 years or so. I already started some Soma and DNA seeds.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well I am sorta disappointed...2 hermied pretty soon into flowering and the remaining one looks good at most bud sites but the ones closer to the light look like hemp....so I just topped it. :smile: I can't wait to smoke it. :yummy: