What's new

Southern Charm Clone-Only

Space Case

Veteran
Southern Charm is Black Russian x (Aussie Super Skunk x Jack Flash). The calyxes turn a full purple but the leaves stay lime green. She can finish anywhere from 9-12 weeks, so be prepared to pull out your loop. She was bred outdoors in the south and has extreme vigor.

This is a clone-only that has not been released to the public or the med scene. Only a few people have this cut, and they hold it dearly. It seems that people are spreading impostor cuts. If you bought a cut of Southern Charm from an MMC, 99.9% its not the real deal. But don't take my word for it, flower it out...if it doesn't look like this, then it ain't the real deal!

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

I didn't breed this cut, I was just lucky to befriend the breeder and earn his trust and have it passed to me. If you claim to have this cut, then I urge you to post your pics. I'll post more of my own as soon as I get a chance!

Space Case

Veteran
It tastes very sweet and hazy with a hint of rotten fruit...it is kin to a really nice Jack Flash!

Damn, I'm gettin the munchies just looking at the picture. Matter of fact I get the munchies every time I think of her. Damn fine smoke, and the grower ain't bad either:tiphat:

MrDank

Veteran
Looks good! Nice calyx/leaf ratio too. looks easy to trim :)

I've been offered this cut a few times but never grabbed it

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I think in my seed collection I have some Aussie Super Sunk (huh huh ASS) x Jack Flash..

I wonder if it's from the same guy (got em more than a few years ago)..

Space Case

Veteran
Looks good! Nice calyx/leaf ratio too. looks easy to trim :)

I've been offered this cut a few times but never grabbed it

Super easy to trim. We bust through this bud twice as fast as anything else. BTW, funkfingers has a big mom of her, wink, wink...

I think in my seed collection I have some Aussie Super Sunk (huh huh ASS) x Jack Flash..

I wonder if it's from the same guy (got em more than a few years ago)..

Nice, yea I believe it was bred with a male from that same stock. This strain came about in North Florida around 2000-2001 and was a product of the old overgrow days.

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Super easy to trim. We bust through this bud twice as fast as anything else. BTW, funkfingers has a big mom of her, wink, wink...

Nice, yea I believe it was bred with a male from that same stock. This strain came about in North Florida around 2000-2001 and was a product of the old overgrow days.

Overgrow days?

Yeah, that sounds about right!