What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

Troop

I'll put up a pic in a little bit. You can tell it was vacuumed sealed, but other then that it looks great (for schwag). Earlier when I said it wasn't compressed at all I ment it wasn't bricked up or squished flat. Like most schwag.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
yeah I've been hearing about that too.

the last several batches of good mexican I saw only one was brick.

when I was messin with schwag in the mid 90's it never came in nothin but a brick. I never saw the shipment of the last good bags of schwag but one guy said it was in a sealed 5gal bucket, another guy said it was in a sealed barrel.

maybe they realized how much bricking messes up the weed and aren't doin it as much now or something.

put them pics up when you get them I'd like to see em.

T

TheOneWill

motaco said:
no those are the 400 an O stuff.

commercial I just mean com bud. usually doesn't have a name. sometimes it does. its just cheaper mass produced. the 400 an O stuff is like medical grade indoor. the com bud is usually outdoor grown humboldt weed or something of a similiar quality.

around 300 an O quality

around 400 an O quality

Sorry pics aren't that great.
The stuff I'm been getting is 4200$ a Pound.
This is the stuff I had a couple weeks ago.
18948P1000042-med.JPG

This stuff had a couple months ago name brand Jack Poison It had a really strong smell.
18948P1000038-med.JPG

This is what I got now.
18948P1000308-med.JPG

18948P1000311-med.JPG

That last pic looks like some Super Fly I had about a year ago.
18948DSC01359-med.JPG

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Troop said:
I'll put up a pic in a little bit. You can tell it was vacuumed sealed, but other then that it looks great (for schwag). Earlier when I said it wasn't compressed at all I ment it wasn't bricked up or squished flat. Like most schwag.

See, stuff that's compressed that still looks good I've always called mids, schwag to me is the brown dead bird looking shit :biglaugh:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
DANK OFR there should be another name 4 her maby murder cause that sheit is kill..not OFR but I believe its Bubba aka.the white aka kill <---thats my name for it!

Last edited:

Troop

OK lets try this again I swear this is like the 4th time i've posted this. Pictures don't do it jsutice.

but like i said at 50 an ounce you can't beat it

T

TheOneWill

Troop said:
OK lets try this again I swear this is like the 4th time i've posted this. Pictures don't do it jsutice.

but like i said at 50 an ounce you can't beat it
Thats pretty good.

la-jake

troop- i know what your talking about. i got similar stuff from my friend in new orleans. it was very good mids. in my grading scale.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
that'd cost at least 150-200 in new orleans.

thats what I always try to tell people about schwag though. there are good batches just most people don't see them. and when they do its hiked up price to crappy indoor.

@one will. yeah that is what I call com bud. about the right price; I only buy half ounces or quarter sacks but 4200 a lb corresponds to about 300-350oz dealer mark up depending on quality and purchase price. usually don't know the name though. I haven't been seeing weed like that around for months. its all super highs or lows.

but when its around thats about the same prices I pay.

T

TheOneWill

motaco said:
that'd cost at least 150-200 in new orleans.

thats what I always try to tell people about schwag though. there are good batches just most people don't see them. and when they do its hiked up price to crappy indoor.

@one will. yeah that is what I call com bud. about the right price; I only buy half ounces or quarter sacks but 4200 a lb corresponds to about 300-350oz dealer mark up depending on quality and purchase price. usually don't know the name though. I haven't been seeing weed like that around for months. its all super highs or lows.

but when its around thats about the same prices I pay.

In the years 2004-2006 I was getting "okay" brick schwag. But I remember getting this one brick that was bright green and actually had kief on it. It was not so seedy either. I was getting bricks of schwag for 600. Which was decent prices. I made a shit load of money after Katrina.

Depending on the quality of the bud I get is the when the price changes.
But it stays in between 4200-4400 a pound.
I always keep my price at 350 an oz unless the bud is better quality then it would be more like 360 an oz. But other then that I get like quarters of medical grade bud for 100 for myself. Some are a little cheaper. I got some Jedi for 350 an oz but I was told it was dry and that there was only good bud around. So I just bought a qp. Thats was last year at the end of summer I think or mid summer.
The weed I got now really doesn't have that strong of a smell and it kinda has a schwagy smell. The one I had a few weeks ago had a some what fruity smell.

Last edited:

Troop

Camera Happy - I know the pipes aren't clean but I usually fill it in and retire it, get a new one and repeat...

Thought I would share ;)

T

TheOneWill

Troop said:
Camera Happy - I know the pipes aren't clean but I usually fill it in and retire it, get a new one and repeat...

Thought I would share ;)
Let me guess you got the Stash jar from UP IN SMOKE off Magazine Street in uptown. And got you're Zong from MaryJane's in the french quarter.

T

TheOneWill

Troop said:
nope Ra shop all the way (former employee)
Lucky. I have a friend that know some employees at the one in Slidell. So I'm going to get a nice triple bubbler from them again cheap. I use to know allot of people there but allot of them quit. :( But I still got a connect. I'll show some pics of my pieces tomorrow when I'm home. Allot of my glass is from the ra shop.

T

TheOneWill

Troop said:
Anyone going for LSU this Monday? me? HELLZ YEAH! :dueling: :spank:
I heard it's dry in BR from a friend that goes to LSU. All I heard was there was schwag.

Last edited: