What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Im germing 9 Sour Bubble seeds now, most have already popped. The search for a great mother continues with bogs gear! Great lookin buds will, im almost out myself..

T

TheOneWill

God I want some of those clones. I don't know if I'm gonna keep the bubblicious f2 clones because I got a bunch of seeds. I might give one to a friend and another to whoever else. I think I might have to wait to start the seeds because of the space. I vegged these beautiful monsters for 2 months. So I think that was to long for the next grow style I'm doing. I think 1 month veg will do it.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
Picked up some stuff called Mr. Nice. Taste good smells good. I'll get some pics.
Was reading in the newer Skunk and they had Mr. Nice as a keeper mom, apparently its G13xHashplant and is a Sensi Seed cut.

T

TheOneWill

Yeah I read that in the strain thing on here. :) I wouldn't want that cut it's just not my tasty.

T

TheOneWill

Wake n bake. I'm waiting for my card to come in the mail to activate it again. (went to the bank left my debit card in the tube someone looked at it and could have wrote my info down. So they gave me a new account)
I can't wait to start these babies up.

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill said:
(went to the bank left my debit card in the tube someone looked at it and could have wrote my info down. So they gave me a new account)

Sounds like you need to quit going to the bank when your that high. lol.

But I guess that it takes all types.... :joint:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
BRNEYDBVR said:

I thought the same thing then remembered the last time I lost something when I was stoned, not funny. haha.

T

TheOneWill

BRNEYDBVR said:

Well what happened is I didn't know my account # so they need my debt card. For the deposit. Well I was in a hurry because I hate keep people waiting inline at the bank so I dump the tube into my lap. Thought I saw both my cards fall in my lap. (debt & driver license) So I drove off not knowing its in my lap. So I get to a light look around then I get home look again. I tried calling the bank. They were busy constantly. So went up to the bank and they told me they shut it down because they saw the guy take it out and hold it while he sent his stuff. But then sent the card after they sent him his stuff.

Lesson Learned
Don't rush yourself at banks.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
that purple goo looks so damn nice!
I'm a southern grower too....just don't have anything to post right now....about 4 weeks into flower (chronic & afghan) waiting to finish so I can start my next grow.
cops busted a local outdoor grow this week 25,000-30,000 plants. it's got everyone paranoid 'round here.

T

TheOneWill

Damn, I was thinking of doing an outdoor grow myself but I just live in the wrong area.
See my back yard faces a golf course. There is a 10ft ditch that dives. There are tree's bushes etc along the line. But you can see everyones backyard and can walk in everyones backyard along the thin tree line.
I was thinking of trying to put it back there but another thing is the gold cart trail is right along side of the ditch. UGH
I just need to build my own house and make a secret grow room. I'm tired of only being able to grow in a small area. Damn I need to get this project going with my friend.

wishbone420

bump. whats been going on. the babys are yellowing allready. think its cuz i have no lime. does lowes carry this. been reading and that the only thing im missing or fucked up. just been slacking with other bigger problems...... got a new setup though. peace

BRNEYDBVR

wishbone420 said:
bump. whats been going on. the babys are yellowing allready. think its cuz i have no lime. does lowes carry this. been reading and that the only thing im missing or fucked up. just been slacking with other bigger problems...... got a new setup though. peace

What's up, Wishbone?

Well, it seems that we lost incognitoman :badday: Hope all is well with him.

Those babies are hungry bro! They are a month old now at least? Have you feed them yet?

Don't know for sure if lowes has it, but check out in their nursery area...that's where it would be. Might be called hydrated garden lime, instead of dolomite...just read the ingredients. If lowes doesn't have it, check with a local nursery...they should.

Hope that your new set-up works out well for you, and that the other problems work themselves out!

Take it light, brotha. :joint:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Lows has it but only in a 50lb bag for like 3 or 4 bucks lol.

The girls I got are slowly gaining weight. I'll try to get some pics soon.

wishbone420

well a friend threw me a nug or two of strawberry couch or something. whatever it is its good. first good stuff i seen in a long time. peace

T

TheOneWill

Just got something my dealer didn't ask the name of. But I've been sick. It sucks. Funny thing is the only thing that helps me eat is when I smoke.

T

TheOneWill

18948P1000749-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Thanks. Wish I knew the name of it. So many times I thought it had seeds. But it was just a fat ass calyx. :) Shit is very potent. After taste is amazing. Waiting on to go get some more just don't know of what or when.