What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

Dude where I'm at here goes for 25 its good. Yeah I brought a half zip of each purple kush and La confidential to Florida. Left the other two at home.
I'll have pics tomorrow.

T

TheOneWill

Well I topped the bubblelicious plants and they are looking great waiting to take a clone.
I'm gonna try to find some plugs and hormone for the clones.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
Dude where I'm at here goes for 25 its good. Yeah I brought a half zip of each purple kush and La confidential to Florida. Left the other two at home.
I'll have pics tomorrow.

25 is definitely good. Was just trying to get a feel for prices and such - used to the so cal scene. 20 grams of medicinal (and I know it was medicinal, I went and picked it up) kush's and the such. Cant wait to see pictures! I was afraid good herb was not to be found in the dirty dirty =)

whodi

Veteran
Anyone have experience with Super Silver Haze in the south outdoors? I need a dank strain to grow outside in the south.. would a haze strain finish in time and tollerate the high humidity/heat that the south deals with?

T

TheOneWill

No no its around here. It's just kinda hard to get it here. But most of the stuff we get comes straight fed-ex from Cali. So it's all good. I'll get pics in a little bit.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
soulfly22583 said:
25 is definitely good. Was just trying to get a feel for prices and such - used to the so cal scene. 20 grams of medicinal (and I know it was medicinal, I went and picked it up) kush's and the such. Cant wait to see pictures! I was afraid good herb was not to be found in the dirty dirty =)

Jesus so yall pay like 90 an 8th or something? 30 a gram sounds so high to me.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Pirate138 said:
Jesus so yall pay like 90 an 8th or something? 30 a gram sounds so high to me.
At some places yes you would be paying upwards of that. But if you look around you can find much better deals (anywhere from 40 an 1/8th to 70 an 1/8th)

Street wise it was normally 50 to 70 an 1/8th depending on what it was - Kushs normally went 60 to 90 on the street, but I tried to go to reputable people with consistent good herb and deals

wishbone420

BRNEYDBVR said:
Hell no!! I don't pay that and never will..... That's the main reason that I started growing my own. Fuk that!!

:sasmokin:
yep yep i second that
:headbange ain't no way ill spend 300 a week on herbs. just impossible. :fsu:

T

TheOneWill

I don't pay 30 a gram that was just what it was going for in Florida.
I pay 400$ for a zip of Purple Kush.

T

TheOneWill

Purple Kush
18948P1000614.JPG

18948P1000617.JPG

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Veteran
TheOneWill said:
Been smoking on that the past couple days.

I hate you...

no I dont - but I do envy the hell out of you. I hate not having connections and living in a cop heavy town...

wishbone420

think one of my babys is about to kick the bucket. the chlorine water done a number on her. thats all right though if she does got more ready to take her spot in the flower room.
soulfly just remember there is people worse off and there are people better off. no matter what level of grower or smoker u are. man cant u tell that was a good bowl. love the wake and bake.peace

T

TheOneWill

Lighting up a bowl myself. I know I said this but I will try to get some pics of the plants today.

wishbone420

i know how that is OneWill. but on a even worse note think im going to hack one thats gotten sick lost to many leaves. i might give it 2 more days. on the lighter side. i got 55gallon res out side with perfect water.100ppm 6.5 ph. straight rain water. anywayz yall be kool. peace

Latest posts

Latest posts