What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

South Texas Brick

bosshogg

Hey everyone still havent found the mag with th e half price o.f n just as good..........uuummm gnats??? Only a po roblem with to much moisture of course....n useing organic soil prbly attracts em more but ive never had to much of a problem wit em at all . Also t.g.a - subcool and the rev sell a basic just°c add water n mayb a few teas n doil will do the rest basicly. They sell for round same price as o.f chevk out the revs tlo soil n subcool ........beans n cornbread

smoked some 3 kings and some bubblegum x masterkush that knocked me out lol but this is what i smoke regularly....

Attachments

• southtexasbrick4 (1).jpg
    southtexasbrick4 (1).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 64
Old School Reggie

Old School Reggie

This is from the same batch as the last purple reggie post.... got some seeds from the biggest nug seen in this one... anyone available to test right away?! :ying::huggg:

Attachments

• 05-09-2014colombian.jpg
    05-09-2014colombian.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 63
dude says this is new reggie... looks and smells like the last stuff but high maybe a lil more indica or sativa but high is heady i only tried the smallishest nug of this batch, saving it for the early weekend and hopefully my amazon order comes in got some stuff i've needed for a long time instead of soil but it will make me happier instantly and i still have a lot to figure out grow wise :ying:

Attachments

• mexikush.jpg
    mexikush.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

sprinkl

Veteran
Hell I'd smoke that with pleasure if it doesnt taste like pesticides or unflushed chemicals... Smoking super potent indoor all day messes with my head, got too much going in there...

It tastes okay, burns to white ash. I use a bubbler, bong and mini helix daily I never taste anything bad... I have a 3oz in jars and there's new stuff should be here already I'll find out later.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
What was that black looking weed?

Decades ago one could get some quality herb south of the check point. Every once in a while I see some brickweed. I have grown out a few seeds to find a couple surprises. Found a blueberry muffin plant once. Finished in about 12 weeks.

Also can you let everyone know down there not to come to H-town there is no work.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
I cant believe I used to smoke that shit in the 80s/early 90s in school ...unreal cant believe people are still smoking it poster Hash zep told me people in Texas don't smoke brick because hes from Texas but this thread and what I've seen in Texas say otherwise. skinny Leaf nice try about there being no work in Houston I have buddys down that way hauling crude and some working oil....Texas is the land off opportunity if you need work beats ND anyway for me.

I fucked up I had 2 nice nugs for pics of the new new stuff but I forgot to take pics and already smoked em... the buds in the other bag not as nice but i'll see what i can find.. There's hardly any seeds in this batch so I don't know if its worth investing in... I have stock of smoke with seeds probably better to go through them now since they've already been in jars for 1 month and another for like 2 months. I could put the money to a grow.

Miquiztli

dude go to plugz nursery on old 83 in pharr, he has some used stuff if left him, I'm sure he can hook you up with something to start.

Today would be awesome I actually Have a ride but no more money till Thursday and have to see about a ride then. But uhh... its getting really tight around here man... lol now that i think about it... i was saving up for a reason... that south texas dry season.. fuck... maybe i'll just buy into this new reggie.

B

bringyalungs

@afghan haze... Don't do it... Not the Reggie.... Don't support the bullshit....

TexanTerps

Popcorn?

Popcorn?

Over the last 25 years I’ve seen some amazing bud from south of the border. Bricked Reggie was even great at times. I used to get popcorn what they called it for 1000-1200 a LB. Semi compressed usually lime green with few seeds.
I’ve grown what I know was a hybrid of sorts out of it. Possibly large scale Mexican using new school genetics? I have been buying some Reggie here and there to get seeds to play with guerilla growing down in the valley.
The popcorn of old seems to be replaced with even better low grade sinsi.

Latest posts

Latest posts