What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

South Texas Brick

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
but wish it was legal so i could grow.

Well, they might hang you, you say you're in Texas. Smokin' econo is WAY better than not smokin', and that shit looked better than some I've smoked, so rock on with your bad self!:woohoo:

bosshogg

I live in the biggest city n texas n the bud gets better from round october to bout feb then usually see alot of popcorn type buds rest of the year...nice looking buds tho and the only place cheaper is mexico itself....a half o of this type is 25$ so like ol boy said we smoke alot n dosent hurt r pockets.......on that note id rather smoke a few grams of some real deal shit u dig............peace n chicken grease

eighths of homegrown or hydro whatever here go for $70... sometimes stuff gets here from Houston and a homie can get a deal on that stuff but still charges me extra. I'm never going to pay that much for even my favorite strain.... ::sigh::

Rambro

dude look what website youre on. just grow your own. anything is possible these days ive seen people on here pulling enough for personal stash from PC cases.

i know, right? i like to grow outdoor but eventually will have my own closet setup.. i know there is a right way to do things but damn my situation tight right now as it is...

all i got on me is some 2 gallon pots and enough MG Organic soil for like 2 pots... and some bagseeds... just waiting for the right time outdoors but idk what the hell i'ma do with em my neighbor is a snitch

Lock Stock & 2

Lock Stock & 2

this new stuff is flatter but greener and better smell. like always I am saving the bigger buds for last and currently smoking the shake from 2 bags which is enough for about 3 or 4 bowls out of my Grav Labs bubbler... one bowl and I can go to bed already seriously I'm good. but I hate to leave broken up bud over night so I'm going to get toasty for some pasta/ham salad & neftlix.:peacock:

Attachments

• southtexasbrickflatgreen.jpg
    southtexasbrickflatgreen.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 57

RoadRash

all i got on me is some 2 gallon pots and enough MG Organic soil for like 2 pots... and some bagseeds... just waiting for the right time outdoors but idk what the hell i'ma do with em my neighbor is a snitch

You can grow decent bud in a sealed room (with no ventilation).

For stealth, besides a computer box like someone said, a 20 gallon rubbermaid for veg. with one of those round fluoro's attached to the top.

And, a U-Haul box for suits (it's about 40 inches high & has a metal bar across).

Stack homey stuff on top, be careful about fire danger, wait 3 months ... VOILA ! Good decent medicine.

My guess is, some of the seeds you get with the Texas brick will be decent.

In a space with no ventilation, CO2 supplementation is important. You can use a sugar water mixture with yeast, it bubbles CO2 like a humongous glass of champagne for 2 to 5 days.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
In the early 70's ...

In the early 70's ...

I had a Mexican cowboy bring me Kilos on the Texas side for $90 :dance013:

well... i never got on that level.. probably never will.. but i did get south of the border grown amsterdam strains like sour d, g13xdiesel, white berry, wappa, jonny blaze... just to name a few... most were seeded and grew to be amazing from what i got to try... most plants got confiscated in a guerilla grow and others died when i had to move them in to my garage and close all doors due to low flying helicopters... its gotta be out there somewhere still.

funny i typed "its gotta be out there somewhere still" because one day after a trip to the headshop i come home to find my best cutting off my best sour diesel stolen right off the main plant!! f.u.c.k. oh well hope its alive i wasn't planning to clone only seed

i was planning to polinate and make seeds because i did have a male sour diesel with awesome like 3 keeper sour diesels, a g13x8k and 2 big bud

that g13x8k survived a tarp falling on it overnight during winter rain while still young... main branch cut off kind of low but then two really big colas grew from that. amazing plant, too rich for my blood when it was out so as the sour d and others... thank you everyone involved for bringing it to me

bosshogg

Stay away from mg soil it sux!!!!!! Fox farm ocean forest is great so r subcools n revs baggedvsoil.....round 20 ..25$ bucks a bag....there is amother brand just as good as ocean forest n half the price....gotta get the brand for.u..........also u seem to have some decent size buds there not to bad to start off with...good luck bro beans n cornbread

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
you get the gnats too i'm battling now letting my soil really dry out .... looks like may be the last batch of oceans forest i'm buying I thought it was just my hydro store.

Whats the deal with Espoma soil? Has there been reviews on here of it? I heard its got lime and myco in it.. that sounds like something I'd like to try out...