What's new

south-american outdoor 07

patolunga2

umm i notice that pinky little stik in the pics.. i goo see and are the little part where old male flower hags.. no herma ;) thats for sure...

buenos humos!! good luck!

patolunga.

patolunga2

hello everyone!!

hotcha!! thx!! i´m doing my best ;)

mossy!! nice you like them!! you are welcome anytime ;) feel free to post :)

now some pics of the refugee ones early durban f2 (from esben the f1 , f2 done here !! thx bro!! )

hope you like them!!

good luck and buenos humos!!

patolunga.

Last edited:

patolunga2

hello everyone!! :wave:

hi moppel!! thx dude.. i´m doing my best jeje :yummy: hope you can smoke the erdxpuprt with me... maybe the refugee ;) good luck and i´m watting the jack herers to sprout! :woohoo:

today i take some pics of the buds growing :)

erdb x purp t f2:

she is looking really good, and have a great aroma ejje :woohoo: the next pic is a seed growing of the erdb x purpt X cascadia!! :woohoo: let see what comes from this one..

the LSD f2 , she is looking good also.. showing some resin early in the flowering, i expect some nice buds from this one.. i also crossed it with the resious male of cascadia :yummy:

la del monte hibrid F2 ( venezolana x destroyer hibrid) is just starting! and looking good ;)

and the cascadia (alaskan trainwreck x love potion ), she is also looking good and is making up some nice buds.. also starting to build up some nice resin :D

well hope you all like them!!

good luck and happy growing!

patolunga.

i can´t wait to try them all! :woohoo:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi pato

Really nice pix. So much green :yummy:

I´m lucky that I can grow erdb x purp t in my garden this year (thanks esbe)

Keep ´em pix comming :dance:

Paddi

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looks lovely bro. i will give your panama x jamaica a go from may. also i look forward to try your taskenti whom i crossed erdpurt into.

heres a full seeded early durban bud. maby its you seed you can see if you look carefully, jeje.

@paddi, i look much forward to see your unckle make a seedgrow on the erd\pur t. and to your own grow wish i again had some influence on, jeje.

8344earlydurbanseedbud.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shootin patolunga! Definately an interesting set of hybrids you've got going. Glad to see the flowers are coming out down there, means spring's not far away for us up north. :canabis:

patolunga2

hello everyone! :wave:

insomniac hello there! nice you like them! i will tell how they where as i test them ;) will be updating soon! good luck!

paddi!! cool! thx for the visit ;) .. i´m really happy also with esben seeds!! thx bro! i will be posting some more pics soon!! good luck and happy smokes !

esben! hello there!! nice you will give the jamaica x panama a try! i´m sure if she flower properly you will be really happy! is a great smoke! :woohoo:
i notice that my jam x pan is female!! so i´m really happy! and you can see how she will develope :yummy:
and yeah!! thats the same seed of my early durban :joint: jejeje i will tell how it smokes ;)
wil be looking further for your 2007 grow! :woohoo:

pipeline! hello there! :wave: great you like the shoots! i had get so damn good smokes from this kind of hibrids i just love to grow all! :yummy:
here the good weather delayed to come this seasson... hope it don´t go fast.. anyway i had always got nice weather all the year :) good luck! and hope to c you around again :)

tomorrow i think will take some more pics ;) they are growing fast!! :woohoo:

buenos humos! good luck!

patolunga.

patolunga2

hello everyone! :wave:

today i come back with some pics :yummy:

first the jamaica X panama at least one of the 2 plants that have strange preflowers turns to be a female.. i´m really happy about this :woohoo: i remember the mother of this f2 and she was potent.. really potent :joint: hope she get as her mother ;)

and a pic that try to show the female flower jeje.. if you look closer will see jeje

now the erdbeer x purpurea ticinesis , she is maturing fast , i wonder how many days will take.. so much time that i didin´t take note when the lil plants start flowering.. i will have to take a look at the pics to tell.. she is getting a nice smell and a lot of trich! :woohoo:

the LSD .. she is looking nice too :yummy: , at this early stage is getting some nice trich also.. and is growing fast

and finally but not less
the cascadia female :yummy: she is getting a nice smell.. still can describe it good.. but really nice.. also growing fast and building up trichs! :joint:

hope you all like them will be back later with more pics :wave:

good luck!! and happy growing (or happy smokes for the up north guys ;) jeje )

buenos humos!

patolunga.

Nikogoyo

hey hey hey hey pato, really nice pics, and really nice, but really nice genetics..........congratulations.

and i feel proud,......... that weed grow in my land......

i xpect, you appears in santiago for the annual test of April...jijijijijijiji

saluts y buena suerte

Moppel.....CONGRATULATIONS......................sorry men, i can't go.......travel problems...talk to you later... i promise

patolunga2

niko!! nice you are member of this great comunity, i miss OG ..but i found a great new home here ;) and other places..jeje hope you star showing some of your grows and to show how we grow some fine buds down here :yummy:

well now to the pics! :yummy:

first the jamaica x panama.. she is growing really nice.. making some branches .. i´m just loving it :yummy:

the erdbeer x purp t .. yummy! is maturing fast :yummy:

the thai x cinderella99/haze .. she is doing soo well...is like 1,70mts and just flowering.. well time will tell.. :yoinks:

the venezolana x destroyer hibrid (ladelmonte hibrid) , are the 2 tall girls in the first pic... she is doing a great job..just flowering.. sativa grow.. and making nice trich!! let see how she flower...

i be back with the other pics ;)

good smokes and happy growing!

patolunga.

patolunga2

ok!! now the other pics!!

the LSD! she is growing really nice!! making up some buds.. and lots of trichs!! :yummy:

the cascadia!! from bacchus!thx so much! she is making some nice buds!! and a spicy smell.. hope it get ready soon to test it!!

soon be back with some more pics!!!

good luck and happy growing all!

buenos humos!

patolunga.

G

Hey Patolunga Looking really good! I can almost feel the sun from here:)
the thai x cinderella99/haze sounds interesting a very tall lady already!
Interested to hear what you think of the cascadia i have some seeds but not started yet!
All the plants look happy and your Pic's are good :)
Good luck with the plants!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definately quite a contrast seeing your shots and then looking out my window. Great shots once again by the way! It will be interesting to hear how those hybrids smoke.....

This place pretty much is OG. Most of the OG'ers eventually migrated over here. Its the people that count!

Are you force flowering any of those?

patolunga2

neilspotshop!! high there! jeje the sun is really hard this days...
i´m really impatient to see the thai x c99haze flowering!! :woohoo:
give the cascadia a try neil ;) , have heard too many good comments on she ;) good luck and happy growing!!

pipeline!! hehe cool if i can warm you up north guys ;)
there some years by now that i´m growing this interesting hibrids.. i had found so many great smokes that i can tel wich one is better.. amazing genetics from super great growers!! (you all know who you are ;) my friends!)
now i feel more like home.. had found many friends from OG ..and that makes me happy :) ... and thats why i start a thread! .. havent since "nuestros cultivos" :badday:

some pics!

dark early durban

greeen early durban

good luck everyone!!!

buenos humos!

patolunga.

Nikogoyo

yea pato thanxs, i want to show my babys here, but a have to create a post for it.

pato, deaaaaam, what a nice flowers

saluts y nos vemos luego espero, jijijijijijijijijiji

chines

holaa hermano!... felicitaciones tienes un jardin muy hermoso se nota la dedicacion y conocimiento... van terribles terribles jaja.. saludo amigo espero estar bien lueguin pal cut :woohoo:
bendiciones

Last edited: