What's new

south-american outdoor 07

patolunga2

jeej hello again!! :wave:

some more pics!!

the erdbXpurpt thx so much bro esben!! it is hard rock and smell really nice ejeje :D

still no really tested

the romulanxBB X Deepchunk

smell, taste and smokes amazing..really good smoke... and hits really good :D thx again bro esben!!

jeje hope you all like them!!

i wiull be back with the alive ones ejje :rasta:

good and tasty smokes to you all!!

patolunga. :wave:

chines

wuooo very beautifull the pics, the erdxpurtxcascadia is amazing :p...
pega muy rika la romulan bro y la erdpurtxcascadia la seke a la rapida ayer un bud y ufff muy muy rica :p saludos bro!

pd: muchas gracias bro!! muy rika todas las cepas que me haz invitado y convidado muchisimas gracias :bashhead:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i dont like it pato, I LOVE IT!!!

fjållhøgas romulanxBB X Deepchunk looks nice!

thanks for trying my stuff my great grower friend!

patolunga2

hello there my friend!!

chines thx my friend!! just hope we can test together the haze.. but maybe you will be studing in other place... but is ganna be a lot so for sure in winter hollidays you will ejjeje :muahaha: happy growing and good luck with agronomy!

esben!! thx to you my dear friend, for your friendship and your amazing genetics... is a pleasure for me to grow your stuffs ;) happy hollidays!

rasjano! thx my friend! jejje yeah we will see how them hits jejej hope you come really soon!! we are gonna have a great time at my town. happy growing!!! and merry christmass!

well today i gonna show the big ladies jeje :)

first this Mist of Distruction, arjan haze#2 X NL5 haze... she is a reveg ladie, so another and this genetics do the same at my sunligth circles, but this one is have a more bigger head jejeje, have a nice smell, and soon will see what comes from her jeje

"la chascona"

the alpujarra x panama X patomix (i´m almost sure that the jack here do a lot in this cross) , she just like to grow,.. show some preflowers at 30 cms, i transplant she to ground and she just grow and grow.. now is like 3 to 4 weeks flowering ;) ... her sisters grow some big chunky buds! so i espect some really big ones !! she smell a lot at the fruit pheno i got, so for sure is gonna be a tasty smoke! :rasta: is like 2 mts tall.

and the OT haze sisters ejeje long long wait....

merry christmass to you all my friends!! and happy hollidays!

buenos humos mis hermanos

patolunga :wave:

sorry the crappy pics jejeje :puppydoge :rasta: :muahaha:

Last edited:

chines

Thank you brother! If I also hope to be able to travel in winter I can not lose OT haze, arjan this very revegetada and arta ramificación that has been rich ... Alpuja incredible and big and with rich smell, I hope you enjoy the rich days, friend a hug! We are speaking

jajaja no me tradujo todo el google.... :canabis:

tamos al aula ! un abrazo

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Hola Pato y amigos

Los mejores deseos para el nuevo Año 2008

Abrazos

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
merry christmas my friend. i love you nice trees!

thanks for bringing a lil summer and warmth to this grey and cold area!

chines

feliz año nuevo a todos!!! bendiciones hermano pasalo muy bien!! :rasta: ahi me cuentas que tal estubo esa cata del cut "newyear" de duckfoot ;)

aelt

felicidades a todos en este fin de ciclo
pato saludos a tu familia que las pases muy bien bro junto a ellos y que este año les salga todo mejor
uf la duckfoot terrible :S
chines saludos a todos que tengas muy buen regreso
buenos humos a todos