What's new

south-american outdoor 07

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to have you back patolunga! Excellent shots, I enjoyed the update! Lookin forward to watching your growing season.... :canabis:

patolunga2

hello there my fellow growers :jump:

esben!! great you enjoyed the pics!! i enjoyed so much the ghana! is a great smoke! :D stay tuned my friend some nice updates will show up! :rasta:

hello there lambsbreath!
great you like the update! the climate is coast-desert the temps like 16 - 24° C i think now... and like 13 /11 photoperiod.. :headbange good luck !!

hello there pipeline!! nice to see you here!! i will take a look at your grow also... your looks so nice!! i wonder how they finish!.... good luck !!

ok now some pics!!

erdb x purpurea t , ejej first time i can strech a lil more and trained one of this ejjeje...

blueberry x jackherer , she also looks nice and a lot of trich on she :headbange

jejje hope you like them! :)

i be back with the erdbxpurpt X cascadia ;)

patolunga.

rasjano

saludos colega bueno esas fotos como siempre tremendas...se muy rico ese cruce de erd/purpt X cascadia haber si lo alcansamos a catar en verano :bashhead: ...el cruce es uzbeca/norte de india(feno lila) X banghi/nepal
claramente no slaio el feno lila jejeje...aca te dejo una hermana que si me mostro en floracion colores lilas...un abrazo y smoke report de esa ghanesa....

UxNI/ BxN feno verde...

uzbeca1os1.jpg

feno lila

lilawm2.jpg

un abrazo bro y happy birthday :headbange :joint: :rasta: :wave:
saludos

K

Karma Genetics

Wow nice.......

It's incredibel how some off these strains look grown in your position.

Great i can imagen the smell and taste off some off them

good luck to you and pleace keep showing..

AGG

Veteran
Really nice pato

:respect:

Tell how's ghana's landrace.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!

peace

AGG

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Great to have you back with us Pato, and with such beautiful pictures!! i would love to see more of your work when you get a chance to put it up here. talk to you later :wave:

aelt

hola patolunga aca en al orbita pronto pondre unas fotitos de como van las nenas
saludos y buenos humos

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!

sorry the delay of the update jeje busy week...

here some updates!! :jump:

cascadia, this girl turns a lil purple.. smell really good... looks not too good producer but a lot of trich!

the old timer´s hazes, a lot to go for this girls, but one is starting to flowering! i think that in march is gonna be ready.... jeje

the erdb x purpt , hard rock buds, a small plant (for my ubication) smells awsome, and so nice looking :D

and a flying bug :)

esben, pipeline, rasjano, paddy, karma genetics , agg, dimebag, thanks so much my friends for been so kind :D this place is soo good with you guys around ;) stay safe!!!

aelt bro, excelente estare esperando las fotitos ;)

sermusical bienvenido!! muchas gracias por los saludos! que estes muy bien y cuando quiera muestre sus plantitas ;)

rasjano bro, jeje la usbe x ni x b x n , salio muy rika, ya la catamos con chines, y anda muy bien creo le falta maduracion aun, pero pega bastante bien ;) , creo pronto estara mucho mejor, son 2 la otra ya la mostrare mas entrada en flora ;) mucha suerte bro!

i will be back in an hour with some more pics!!!

happy growing my friends!! the summer is just ahead!! ejje for me :jump:

this summer season will have some nice gooddies i think ;)

i´ll be back!!

patolunga. :jump:

chines

holaaa patoo como va bro.. van muy lindas tus nenas.. te falto una fotito de la alpujaxpanama xmixpatolunga... va mutanteeeeeeeeeeeee y la erdbeer x cascadia... que esta hermosa tambien... :rasta: , pipeline the cross of cascadia is alaskan trainwreck x love potion #1....
pato esta super rika la uzbeca te kedo wenasaaa super aromatica y de rico sabor el unico problema esque es demaciado pasosa.. muy muy ediondaa para los antimarihuana jaja... bueno bro saludosssss cuidate!

patolunga2

hello there my friends!! :wave:

pipeline thanks!! the cascadia are like chines said alaskan trainwreck x love potion ;) they are some really good looking plants..and the high is really good :D

wena chines! ahi van las fotitos y si la usbk x ni x b x n esta bastante ediondosa ejej, cuidate amigo estamos al aula.

i´m back.. !! with some more updates! :jump:

arjan haze 2 X NL5 haze ... have seen other flowering girl of this and she also show some reveg, anyway she finish really nice wiht a big top cola ;) .. hope mine do the same :)

rasjano!! the usbeka x norte de india X bhangi x nepal, she is looking really nice.. smell really strong but flower really short, hope the other one that is just flowering show some more purple like your pheno rasjano ;)

now another alpujarra x panama X patomix jejeje she is looking big :headbange and really hope that she do the same big and hardrock buds like her sisters :D , she will looks so big soon :jump:

the Old Timer´s Hazes ! they are looking soo good, so sativa jeje, a lot to wait to see them budding, but i know they worth it :D , some interesting hybrids will come out from them ;)

i will be back with more!! :jump:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Great to follow your grow here in our dark days my s.a. friend....keep posting

Peace
Paddi

patolunga2

hello there paddi!!! is great to see you here!! and is great to know that i can make your cold days a lil warmer :rasta: , but i know you have plenty of buds until next seasson ejje i know it will make you a lil more warmer jejeje
good luck and happy smokes

now some more updates!

the blueberry x jack herer, the bluejack , she was harvested this afternoon jejeje she looks soo good i will be back with another pics of it later ;)

the erdb x purpt X cascadia, she smell and looks really good!! i know she will be a great hitter

i will be back with more!!!

patolunga :jump:

patolunga2

and i´m back! :headbange

the duck foot cut... she is just like the mother! i wanted to got she as a mother but grow so fast.. well now she is looking really nice!

the erdb x purpt !! esben!! she is hard rock, a lil small but she looks and smell incredible!! :rasta:

hope you all like the today update!!!

stay safe my friends! and happy smokes!

buenos humos!

patolunga!

patolunga2

hello there my friends!!! :wave:

so no one likes my update uh?? ejjeje :p

here are some more updates!!!

erdb x purpt X cascadia ..she is a beauty... a stinky one jejeje

i just love the smell on this crosss soon i gonna try it ;)

i will be back with more :D

happy smokes!

patolunga. :wave: