What's new

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

susantidad

HI all,

some photos of mi mini hidro with 150W sodium, perfect for summer!

regards.

Attachments

• P1010218.jpg
    P1010218.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 30
  • P1010205.jpg
    P1010205.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 32
  • P1010193.jpg
    P1010193.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 31

Widow Maker

in 2 weeks or so ill post my SD's i think they should show sex by then and be nice and pretty for you guys. righteous thread

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
^^ i second that notion! ^^

Speaking of SD ibl's, anyone know when the Beta list SD ibls are going out? Or whom were suppossed to contact for shipping info?

got delayed till Nov or Dec... my guess when they ready well get a Pm or some shit....

Locoporro

Hi IC friends

Some pics of the "riri cut" , i grew it in soil/coco and i have to admit that this really less impressive, the calyxes didn't explode popcornising like my 3 others SD in Coir 4-5 pages before ...

But even if i will have less, i am sure it will be some delicious nuggets :joint:

I am so much hasty to find back the sour-citrus-fuel-lavender taste 3 dayz after the cut :bigeye:

I am rinsing her since 21 dayz and i'll cut her tomorrow to +86 :woohoo:

p1150845.jpg

p1150834.jpg

p1150836.jpg

It is funny how a phenotype can adapt itself to an environement and do the opposite if you change a parameter...

The shape of flowers are more compact, really dense, a little more leaves (cuz of the soil), it looks more to an og bud than a sour bud, what's your opinion about that guyz ? (there are some common parents 91chemdawg isnt it ?)

Full Vibes to you :canabis:

++

Loco

Locoporro

Hey mister dj

i didn't see your riri cut the last time i posted ...

It looks awesome under Led ligthting :yoinks:

I love those colors which begins always on the upside leaves

Mix of brown, purple, yellow,green :woohoo:

A little overfed cuz the lighting is low but it's is allright

Could you describe to us your feelings about this plant ?

Cheers m8

Loco

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
i got some SourDiesel (riri phenotype) X Destroyer growing atm... they are 2 weeks old, but when the time is right, i ll post some picts... it will be interesting to see if this sour diesel can be used for breeding...

G

Ganja D

Since we're all sharing.
Sd ibl my all time favorite strain.

Sd ibl my all time favorite strain. Looks awesome everyone.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey mates !

Here is the infamous riri sd progeny with a beautiful destroyer male (cannabiogen)
at the moment they are a bit older (around 3 wks of bloom), very stretchy (probably from the D side) but they have lovely dark green leaves... I can t wait to see what i ll get from that.. some SD buds with the destroyer yield could be great !
I have 5 females, very stable cross for the moment !

SD x Destroyer

img1941c.jpg

img1942m.jpg

the small one on the right is vbc99 cross, was mislabelled.
img1945s.jpg

amc98

Hi!!

What a beautifull plants, Titoon!!! Can´t wait to see them under 12/12, I hope you will post some pics and keep us informed about those beauties!!
I´m planning to cross the Riri cut with a nice DC male that was selected by Jahman from CC. A nice cross to start next year with, I hope...:gift:

This summer we have been running outdoors the Riri cut organically. As we knew from indoor´s experience, a vigorous plant that had no problem growing with no special cares. First surprise came during flowering and at harvest day: you could not find those huge calyxes at all when grown outdoors. Nice, long resinous buds, not as compact as indoors.
Worst news came when I first tasted it. It simply doesn´t seem the same cut as grown indoors: none of that lime-lavender-fuel taste appears. It reminds me a little bit of a Somango x Mazar cut, with a strong pineapple-tropical taste. I never saw such a difference with the same cut grown indoors/outdoors like I´ve seen with this baby.
Bad news as I say for me, as I love so much the taste of the riri grown indoors. I´m affraid none of us who grew it this last summer will do it again. It has become an Indoors Only genetic for us.

Riri cut outdoors:

Saludos!!!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Looking good so far titoon ;)

amc98: please keep us updated on the dc cross :)

I tried this riri cut yesterday for the first time, indoor-grown, and i think it was already curing for a few months...

very intense sour-skunky (without the perfumed, fruity side of the skunk) taste, lovely, but i would like it to be more lemon and less earthy, maybe i have to try it a little fresher... but anyways i can still tell what i'm telling for years: i like the nyc diesel better tastewise ;)

on the high of this cut i can't really comment, smoked to many different strains after this one...

greetz

ElRubio

Veteran
i got some SourDiesel (riri phenotype) X Destroyer growing atm... they are 2 weeks old, but when the time is right, i ll post some picts... it will be interesting to see if this sour diesel can be used for breeding...

Hi!!

What a beautifull plants, Titoon!!! Can´t wait to see them under 12/12, I hope you will post some pics and keep us informed about those beauties!!
I´m planning to cross the Riri cut with a nice DC male that was selected by Jahman from CC. A nice cross to start next year with, I hope...:gift:

This summer we have been running outdoors the Riri cut organically. As we knew from indoor´s experience, a vigorous plant that had no problem growing with no special cares. First surprise came during flowering and at harvest day: you could not find those huge calyxes at all when grown outdoors. Nice, long resinous buds, not as compact as indoors.
Worst news came when I first tasted it. It simply doesn´t seem the same cut as grown indoors: none of that lime-lavender-fuel taste appears. It reminds me a little bit of a Somango x Mazar cut, with a strong pineapple-tropical taste. I never saw such a difference with the same cut grown indoors/outdoors like I´ve seen with this baby.
Bad news as I say for me, as I love so much the taste of the riri grown indoors. I´m affraid none of us who grew it this last summer will do it again. It has become an Indoors Only genetic for us.

Riri cut outdoors:

Saludos!!!

Looking good so far titoon ;)

amc98: please keep us updated on the dc cross :)

I tried this riri cut yesterday for the first time, indoor-grown, and i think it was already curing for a few months...

very intense sour-skunky (without the perfumed, fruity side of the skunk) taste, lovely, but i would like it to be more lemon and less earthy, maybe i have to try it a little fresher... but anyways i can still tell what i'm telling for years: i like the nyc diesel better tastewise ;)

on the high of this cut i can't really comment, smoked to many different strains after this one...

greetz

i´ve just acquired the Riri cut. Thx all people involved hehe
:)
best to all, amazing and nice thread titoon, and awesome cut!! i´ve seen some pics of ECSD x Destryoyer here in thr IC i remember!!
big ups

amc98

i´ve just acquired the Riri cut. Thx all people involved hehe
:)
best to all, amazing and nice thread titoon, and awesome cut!! i´ve seen some pics of ECSD x Destryoyer here in thr IC i remember!!
big ups

Good for you mate!!!!:jump::jump:
I hope you like it as much as I do, it is a strange smoke, many people just can´t even smell the smoke. Jahman from CC just have nausea when I smoke it near him,hahahaha!!

It´s always good news when growers like you acquire cuts like this, I´m sure many people from El Centro will enjoy it so much...

Yesterday I tasted the Riri grown organically indoors, not as strong as grown hydroponically, but an exellent smoke 4 sure.

Saludos!!!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growed some riri outside this year...My opinion ECSH dhk is really better... Post some pics soon

:santa1: