What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sourbubble- 30 plus days in flower

Adrift

Veteran
day 65

day 65

hey everyone! today is day 65 of flower! pretty long for sour bubble, but hey, its just now ready for flush! so what can you do, lol

gonna take her to 70,71 days of flower and thats it!

snapped some pics and she really is looking pretty!!! hope you all like! later

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dont even have to touch her to smell the pepper! shit is FUNKY

i smoked a sample bud back on 420 and i could not even finish the blunt! SO strong, my ideal medicine 2, really made my knee pain go away! which not alot of pot can do..

im pretty sure she will be around for a while!

hope everyone enjoys the update! later

Adrift

Veteran
got some dry shots for you all!

finished product is just incredible, very kushy, incredible aroma, insane amounts of frost!

i love this plant.

i ended up hitting 5 oz of pure fire off this gal and i plan on having a nice summer with it !!!

hope you all enjoy the shots! im not the best photographer! haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

they are veryyy veryy compact nugs! not big , but dense forsure.

its my ideal kind of smoke. after 3 or 4 puffs my knee's instantly feel better! and thats what matters to me most!!!!

so if your in pain, sour bubble will help you out!!! later everyone!

Hazeo

Veteran
Amazing Buds!!!

Really nic egenetic!

And a very good grower!

Respect!!!

High regards
Hazeo

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone! i cant keep my hands out of the sb jar at this point!

such great flavor and stone, mmmmmm think ill smoke me a bowl right now :)

later and thanks for all the love!

Adrift

Veteran
im pretty sure its from the newer seeds, but im not 100 percent, these seeds came from bog himself, after i ordered 10 sourbubb seeds from the bay with 0 percent germ rate...

bog took it upon himself to send me out new ones! and this was my 1 female out of 3 plants that i sprouted.

wish i could help more but i have no clue! thanks!!! :joint:

G

guest3871

Looks very nice.

5 ounces? Looks like about 2 or 3? It must be very heavy. Or the buds run very low into the plant? :)

Adrift

Veteran
Looks very nice.

5 ounces? Looks like about 2 or 3? It must be very heavy. Or the buds run very low into the plant? :)

recheck full plant shots, thing was almost as big as my sink!!!!

def hit 5 oz of bone dry funk! very dense :)

thanks for checking in :thank you:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
i've grown this same plant almost twice as a big as yours is, and i got barely a qp. looks amazing, but i'm having a hard time buying the 5 oz statement. i had to cull sour bubble out of my garden because it just doesn't yield even average. the buds are soooo small.

John Deere

Veteran
Beautiful buds, Adrift. Nice job.

My SB buds are super dense. I got a bit over 2 oz off this plant, grown in 1 G pot under 400w hps. I'm planning on running her again very soon.

Adrift

Veteran
right on everyone, i weighed it on a brand new scale, and i will asure you i hit 5 oz off the bubble, sorry if its hard to believe??

but if you have seen any of my threads you will know i dont lie :joint:

ismokekush-idk man, i had buds all the way threw that fucking thing, dif pheno then yours obviously , sorry your having a hard time believing it... but im gonna have a hard time smoking all this :joint: soooo strong!!!!

head whomping strong haha

well thanks everyone! later

irobot sd

Yea i have no doubt that the SB hit 5oz. Look at the last photo next to the toilet with the trash bag behind it. Small buds for sure but also very branchy, big & filled out. Would imagine all those long branches getting around a half 0 and there looks like 7 - 10 branches. Also after watching Adrifts coco show it's plain to see that rooms dialed in! Thats cool it went to 70 days looks very strong

S

Space Ghost

I'm always amazed how green all the sour bubble plants are finished.... so green!
did you cut the N for the final few feedng?

Beautiful job!

Latest posts

Latest posts