What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sourbubble- 30 plus days in flower

Adrift

Veteran
mtn nectar- i would deffff grow her outdoors! just watch her for mold as she is as dense as a apple!!!! or rock, or anything super dense i suppose :)

gnome- o hells ya! this will be my first time puffing her, and i already know it wont be my last :joint: i must spread more repp before giving you any!

the gnome

Veteran
1st time with SB... :)
your in for a treat, its about all I want anymore...
check out my location :smoke:

Adrift

Veteran
mr.lovebuzzed- thanks :)

gnome- lolz!!!! i saw your location and was like :joint:

i really cant wait, my bubble smells of the dankest pepper funk! so kushyyyyy, i have a feeling it will be something very very special !!!!

well back to the bong for me :)

supermanlives

Veteran
one thing i can say about sb is i havent yet developed much of a tolerance for it. still gets me ripped so far

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone!!! tom will be day 50, everyone says sour bubb is ready by day 60 so i will take my scope to the plant and see it its time to start cutting back on nutes!

we shall c, all i know is it is looking scarier and scarier everyday!!! :)

Adrift

Veteran
day 54

day 54

hey everyone, i got some shots of my SB at day 54, think ima push it to day 65 and see if i cant get her a tad more meaty! haha

hope you all enjoy! she really is turning into a pure disgusting plant, in a very good way of course!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.... will continue with more pics ......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice love the Bubble... BOG'S SB,SLS,LS are amongst my fave strains.. Im going to do some SSK I should be adding that to the list as well :)

BlueCheer

Those aren't buds, those are spuds from outer space!

My BOG is a trichome HOG. If your gonna BOG it, you're gonna HOG it. You crystal hog you!

Adrift

Veteran
hammerhead-thanks :) i really wanna try some more bog strains! especially that ssk :)

bluecheer-lol!!!! forsure! outerspace buds ftw :joint:

funknug-thanks man! im super ready to smoke this plant thats forsure!!! haha