What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Wonder [Rez]

G

This was a very easy plant to grow. Short, stocky...very indica looking. Fast flowering with big buds that have a flattened look when dried. Vegged about 40 days or so and flowered for 62 I think.......too stoned to remember and too lazy to go back and see...lol. Needs tying up when the buds get full. Grown single cola and double-potted.

Cured: Mason jars/34 days

Smell: diesel and citrus

Taste: kinda like sour Sprite

Buzz: Nicely balanced and very potent.

This is an extremely smooth and pleasurable smoke. Caution: it could be addicting. Keeper.

G

Holy *******
eek2.gif

That looks amazin man im drolling over here!
Lovely shots too :joint:

G

looking good

.....reminds me, that I have had a pack of Rez's Sour Wonder waiting in the wings for awhile now...

me thinks it just got bumped up a few spots, on my list of what to germ out next

G

if you show me yours I'll show you mine :D

looks like some very nice smoke ya got hangin' :yes:

G

:wave: Looks like another Gold Record for ya Elvis,sounds deliscous!I Love it when a plan comes thru :yoinks:

G

Elvis
The nugsz look very tasty we have 5 of these seeds.. they might make the winter grow. Its hard we will see. Space is going to be a lil bit more limited this yr.. As in smaller in size.. But we will see. Anyhow. Great work..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
New picz are up LQQK see... 4th day 12/12

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts