What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

Octopus_Garden

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN7839.JPG

fatsack79

Wow... id love to have those 2 cultivars... u guys r so dam lucky to have access to all the top shelf genetics... stellar liscious look'n ladies frostbyte

SWIM Yenobi

@Hammerhead
Do you have a release date for the S3s? What would be the correct moniker when looking for the original clone only? It doesn’t seem to have a name, just “Sour Dubb Clone Only”.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Hammerhead
Do you have a release date for the S3s? What would be the correct moniker when looking for the original clone only? It doesn’t seem to have a name, just “Sour Dubb Clone Only”.

No..

It's always been Sour Dubb for us. SDubb has other names used but I would just use Sdubb. As far as I know, I have not seen any other person make Sdubb s1 seeds released as freebies?. Her terps do pass on so some shady people have prob faked her.

The s2 variegated pheno was put into flower.

Last edited:

SWIM Yenobi

No..

It's always been Sour Dubb for us. SDubb has other names used but I would just use Sdubb. As far as I know, I have not seen any other person make Sdubb s1 seeds?. Her terps do pass on so some shady people have prob faked her.

The s2 variegated pheno was put into flower.
I have done quite a bit of research on the subject of Sour Dubb. As far as I can find you are the only person who has selfed a verified Sour Dubb. There are some other releases but not with the same validity. I would like to pick up a couple of those when you drop them. GLG? Hope you have good day and thank you for your time.

johnnyla

Veteran
DBMH(NEM) replaced Sdubb long ago. Better plant IMO.

I have enough seeds to make S3. When I find an S2 pheno I like I'll use her. Def not making these for myself lol. I still have plenty of S1 seeds as well.
Hook a brother up! I’m in CA med patient

JetLife175

Veteran
Awesome job, I love it when people let me know what they find.. The s3 are progresssing .. All are still in veg. 2nd pic has a much more lanky structure like an OG would. The others are similar. All have nice big fat leaves. There are 2 that prob wont make the cut.
View attachment 18944969 View attachment 18944970 View attachment 18944971 View attachment 18944972
Great job hammer. I love your work.

Got a question for you. You seem to be one of the only other ones that does this so I figured you would have some data....

Are you starting to find a loss of vigor in your s3s and beyond? I don't really see it happening due to the dubb being a polyhybrid but I have had experience with it happening with other cultivar populations. Wondering if you have found any type of things like this in your work?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job hammer. I love your work.

Got a question for you. You seem to be one of the only other ones that does this so I figured you would have some data....

Are you starting to find a loss of vigor in your s3s and beyond? I don't really see it happening due to the dubb being a polyhybrid but I have had experience with it happening with other cultivar populations. Wondering if you have found any type of things like this in your work?

I haven't noticed. Most of the s1, and s2 seeds were fine. The S3 seeds are not made yet so I can't say until I grow some. The s1 and s2 plants had the same variegation as the clone. I had/have two s2 that had this and seemed to have less vigor than the siblings. The 1st was tossed. I'm not sure if the 2nd will be flowered. Most are fine. I think the selections made have the biggest impact. Some would keep the slower variegated phenos. I think those are poor choices to use for breeding.