What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

johnnyla

Veteran
I should have a stable Fem Sdubb IBL line at some point.
Hello. How’s that Fem Sdubb IBL coming a long? I’ve been looking for the clone only sour dub for many years now. Had her in the 00’s and miss her so much. I have cuts and seeds to trade.

hamstring

Veteran

hamstring

Veteran
I understood ya, DBMH S1 #1/#2 were 2 random seeds I found in DBMH. What's left of DBMH and SDubb are for future projects.
Thank you sir, just wanted to make sure. I don't want to clog up your thread but I will have to take a closer look at your gear to see what your current offering is. I like to buy local when possible.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not sure if this was ever added in this thread?.. This podcast is BOG talking about SOUR DUBBLE about the 30m mark he talks about Rez and Gypsy thing. Also adds a smidge of narcissism lol.. (RIP)

He says it's a cross of Soma NYC Diesel X Sour Bubble.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m interested. I can grown indoors or outdoor

NEM is getting reversed to make S1 now.. Ill post when ready in this thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Dubble S2.. This is where I left off years ago.. .. SAVE THE TERPS IBL
DSCN1231.JPG
DSCN4562.JPG

fatsack79

Hammer if u need testers i can help... and if u dont, id love to know how to get these beans for my own preservation... and also didnt u work with the a5 nh... at any rate, i do appreciate all the work youve done and shared, it just i never knew where to find your work... its hard for me to find these good old skool elites like i love... im not much on the new hype strains... they seem to be all about looks and smell/taste... and thats fine, but its just not for me... i like the old skool strains myself... I'd love to get sour dubb or any pure form of it, i can...

Latest posts

Latest posts