What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble wk6 d5

G

guest3854

Post #36 pic 1 .... Looks hella like our DMT pheno of Sour Bubble . Looks like a tasty cross .

Steele

G

Greyskull

some hanging love....

some hanging love....

still haven't weighed it yet (obviously) - once its dry it will get a nice style before it meets the scale. Still hoping for minimum30g per....
A few more days and this is all gonna be gone....

picture.php

picture.php

OGorganic

Veteran
I smoked some last night and it was soo good that I will be filling up half of my next crop with it! Great work GS,that was some of the better smoke I have come across in months!

G

Greyskull

aloha everyone! thanks for tuning in and leaving the nice comments.
just got done doing the "style" portion of my manicure, and weighed out what was hanging on the hangers.... 580g from 18 sdxsb.
Pretty stoked. Actually, very stoked. Not the highest yeilder but she is a fine one indeed.
I need to weigh out my trimmings before the hash man comes and makes the hash...

will have some finished flower pics later today....

MAHALO!

G

Greyskull

I smoked some last night and it was soo good that I will be filling up half of my next crop with it! Great work GS,that was some of the better smoke I have come across in months!

thanks man glad you like!
i cannot wait to see what she does with your kung fu!

guest3589

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Greyskull again", lol.

Nice job on the garden, looks like a great cross and you really let her get sexy!

G

Greyskull

hey everyone just thought I'd tell you the SDxSB is all gone.

4 days after it is dried it is gone and working its way into the lungs of some very fortunate medical patients. I cannot see to hold onto harvests for more than 7 days...

I wonder why...

I'll start a new picture thread in a few days to show you my table of Banana OGs which are in middle of week 7.... keep a look out!

Stay Safe!

G

grapepunched

killin it Greyskull, love the eye candy!
cant wait to see the banana ogs!

-gp

U

UBER21

Awesome man ur generosity is helping med patients and thats an A+ in my book......Peace bro.....