What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble wk6 d5

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
very nice GREYSKULL very clean operation ya got going .everything looks so lush and happy in there WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

G

Greyskull

week 7 day 6

week 7 day 6

aloha everyone.
thanks for all the kind words.
wish you all could enjoy as much as I do....

my favorite pic of all time

U

UBER21

Hell yeah im with og they look freaking awesome bro.......nice job..... :)

ROJO145

Veteran
25614DSC00347.JPG

Arrrr,That be a nug fer sure!!A plunder to be proud of,truly wood inspiring grow Greyskull :headbange

G

guest5703

ooo she looks so bomb grey!!! Can't wait to run my bubba, I took cuts maybe 3 days ago!!!!! Great camera work brotha, you've come so far! lol

G

Greyskull

damn I can add pics to my gallery but cannot get them in the post...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Some bomb ass herbals as usual Greyskull!! U cut ya coco or just use it strait? Looks like plain coco with no perlite in your pots.... Also how often do ya drippers run? Ima check your perpetual too cuz I mighta just missed it. Peace!

G

Greyskull

hey thanks for the kind words. Just wish I could post the pics but I am retarded.... I will figure it out soon enough.

Hey MO - straight coco. And I'm ebb n flowing, too (3x15min per day). Its worked out pretty good for me man. 1yr straight no problems. TOTALLY RECCOMMEND

G

Greyskull

live from greyskull gardens... its week 8 day 4!

live from greyskull gardens... its week 8 day 4!

Aloha. I finally figured out how to add pics to posts. Unfortunately I don't understand how to add pics that are not "super sized"... onceI figure out how to do it cleanlyI'll come back and make everything tight.

Anyhoo..here's those pics I wanted to share....

picture.php

and for size reference...
picture.php

again, sorrry for the huge pics... not trying to be all "LOOK AT MY PICS!" hehe

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks really nice, would you say that crossing the sour bubble to the sour diesel has really increased the yield and vigor? by the power of greyskull peace and smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts