What's new

Sour Diesel X OHaze

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im planting them today , next to them will be StrawDeez ... i set up another room for them as i dont want to have problem´s with height and such things -

have fun

Fj

PS: how many watt´s did you use to achieve this results , ? i think im gonna start em under 1k maybe shift to 1.8K @ 4-6 weeks as i want some killer haze nugs ... - more watts = more budz ( especially when grown haze´s , my fav strains for 5-6 years now .... )

Last edited:
G

fjällhöga said:
PS: how many watt´s did you use to achieve this results , ? i think im gonna start em under 1k maybe shift to 1.8K @ 4-6 weeks as i want some killer haze nugs ... - more watts = more budz ( especially when grown haze´s , my fav strains for 5-6 years now .... )

mine were run under 800 watts(2/400s) in flower, and vegged under 540 watts of fluros. i dont get alot of side branchin veggin under fluros without a long veg. they were topped at 8 to 10 inches after veggin to 2ft. let the shoots get a few leaves and flowered. most all the plants grew to 36 inches, with one goin over 4 ft, and one finished about 28 inches.

they really stretch at the start of flower. look forward to how they grow in your OP, im sure the 1K+ will tighten um up pretty good. Percy Spencer is the only other that i know of that has grown um, and his pics looked more like what you would expect from a haze. but that was just one plant i seen.

good luck Fj

CBF

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeje perestrojke is over :headbange , for now we decided to go just to 1K and if its nessesary the 400watter will be exchanged with 2 x 600 :tongue: we added one e/f table

nycnoob

Nice plants and color on em... yeah don't really look to good on the yield side (=... but hell I bet its quite of a smoke..

great cross

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry pike , but the time table was reorganized and everything will delay for about a month ;) , its just to much to grow with no space at all , i think we can have it up @oct/nov , i can see some irie purple foxtails :yummy:

G

fjällhöga said:
sorry pike , but the time table was reorganized and everything will delay for about a month ;) , its just to much to grow with no space at all , i think we can have it up @oct/nov , i can see some irie purple foxtails :yummy:

NP Fj, im in the same situation here, have a run of RWs DeepWreck thats been in veg for awhile now as theres no room in the flower spot, got abit ahead of myself, the sourhaze went longer then i had anticipated so everythings jammed up now.

also you may want a new batch of the SH, as id rather ya grow seed off the best plants.the pinkish lookin plant that i took down last is definitly one of the better plants, heavier calyx, and a real sour note to the buds.

also seed off the purple plant, which is pretty decent as well, not as rough on the head, but a lastin up head. theres a slight grape tone to the weed as well. nice aromas and taste.

the best yieldin plant also has one of the better heads, and a strong coffee aroma, Coffee haze......what could be better for a wake and bake, lol.

CBF

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pike said:
the best yieldin plant also has one of the better heads, and a strong coffee aroma, Coffee haze......what could be better for a wake and bake, lol.

CBF

ouch thats worth more than one drool ! wahahaha nice one pike , i def can see me in winter smoking a fatty with a nice hot columbian coffee for starting a good and productive day ! count me in for a purp batch and a small one of strawberry creme from the winner pic ;) thx alot ... cant wait to test them cheese and dc ;)

Fj

G

Nice job Pike....Love the color and foxtailing...that is some seriously exotic dank for sure...cannaseur ish...bet the smoke tastes great and tears ya ass up...

looks like some kinda weed :D
id chuck it..looks like the plant i chucked in the bin 5 days ago and wont die..ahahaha
sorry... no its great...ah hahahahahaha

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone,
This is what TomHill said almost 4 years ago:

"Most of the "Thai" i´ve tried in the last ten years or so was just kinda okay,not saying the goods aren´t out there,just that i haven´t been able to locate it,& i´ve turned over a few stones lookin.The closest i´ve come are selected phenos of the original haze from positronics.I´ve always thought that their haze was very heavy in thai genes,due mostly to a characteristic thai smell/flavor in a high percentage of them (+/-75%),a smell i remember from some excellent thai that some friends used to grow long ago.Although most of the reports say "mostly colombian/mexican & less south indian/thai",there´s a seemingly informed report by "Robert Clarke"(i wonder) that seems to go along with my guess of heavy in thai genes.
I bet if you grew out a few packets of the Original Haze from the Flying Dutchmen,you´d find what you´re looking for"
:D

.♠.

Pike?

Hope all is well with you my friend.

If your around please shoot me over a PM. I'd like to yap at ya a little.

Here's to hoping everything is cool.

Peace

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
He's having some problems but will be back soon I'm sure..
Might could fill in more by PM..
Take care...............CC

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some starting shots of some of the SourHaze outdoors this year. these are all seed plants from 2 of the F2s i ran a few years ago, wow how time flys. anyway the 2 plants that the seed came off of were pretty good smoke, decent buds for a haze outcross, and loads of flavor, color and aroma.

the last plant pictured i had upcanned into age old soil, and boom right off its locked out, was around 12 inches at the time. thought maybe it would grow into it. so pulled it, soaked and removed as much soil as possible and repotted into fertilome. already greenin up after a few days.

CBF

Attachments

• sourhazeGH.jpg
    sourhazeGH.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
  • sourhaze1.jpg
    sourhaze1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 14
  • sourhaze3.jpg
    sourhaze3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sourhaze2.jpg
    sourhaze2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sourhaze4.jpg
    sourhaze4.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 12

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres one in full sun, and then the locked out plant on its way to better health

Attachments

• sourhaze od1.jpg
    sourhaze od1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 14
  • sourhaze od2.jpg
    sourhaze od2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 13
I

ickybuds2012

hazey ♪ ♪

hazey ♪ ♪
:headbange
You know you're a cute little heartbreaker:headbange
hazey ♪ ♪ ♪

and you know you're a sweet little lovemaker ♪ ♪

hazey ♪♪

jajajajajajajajajaja yeeah buddy.. rename the thread--> flavor country :tiphat:

beautiful plants !! puff puff ~~ :thank you:
DSC09490.jpg

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for checkin in Ickey, alls growin well, look forward to seein ya this fall:D

heres a nice hazey SourHaze plant in the tunnel.........

Attachments

• sourhaze1 (600x800).jpg
    sourhaze1 (600x800).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 16
  • sourhaze2 (600x800).jpg
    sourhaze2 (600x800).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17