What's new

Sour Diesel X OHaze

G

did this cross awhile ago, just now gettin a look at um. used the SD cut X 2 OHaze males from TomHills Haze offerin.

definite haze growth, decent tric field, with a Hazy diesel aroma at present. sticky stinky plants. few look to yield well(for haze dom plants), very stretchy plants. appears the tric field and aromas carried over from the SD.

lookin for a 12 to 14 week finish. stored pollen from a few males, and will BX to the cut, and a F2 seed batch as well. still have original pollen stored back(almost 2yrs frozen), and will see if its still viable, for more F1s if these smoke well. three different seed batches if all goes well

CBF

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Damn you beat me to it, I was gonna cross the SD to TFD's O'Haze :bat:

Well I think I will anyway :moon: :biglaugh:

Looking good :yes: How far are they? :chin:

That looks supppperr dank and sticky...I can just imagine tryin to rip apart those stank nugs and havin 'em stick all over my fingers lol.

Nice cross...veryy very nice.

G

Alex-F said:
Damn you beat me to it, I was gonna cross the SD to TFD's O'Haze :bat:

Well I think I will anyway :moon: :biglaugh:

Looking good :yes: How far are they? :chin:

hey Alex, i did this cross almost 2yrs ago this xmas, just now gettin to um. there at 7wks, and i figured 12 to 14 weeks on um. so close to half way there. should fill in quite abit more.

Ogstradamus, shootin pics last night, went over the plants real good lookin to ensure no nanners, and there real sticky plants, fingers were all gooed up.

thanks for checkin out the grow

CBF

G

cool bro looks like acid on a stick.
well you've done dunnit again :canabis:
cant wait to see em done! b well

G

fucking awesome man. took my two favorite strains! I planned on doing this also, but was gonna have to use rez's sd and tfd's ohaze.. how did you have the willpower to let those beans sit for 2 years?!?!

G

guest3854

Killer shit ,got some spear action , and lookin' damn potent . Nice show , can't wait to see 'em done !

G

What is the OHaze? Are they seeded? ? Gonna have any at SeedBay or something?

G

NeptHaze said:
What is the OHaze? Are they seeded? ? Gonna have any at SeedBay or something?

thanks all for checkin in, appreciate the props. :wave:

OHaze=original haze is all. TomHills line.

yep there all seeded, and pollen to go back to the SD.

most all my lines get around.

CBF

Last edited:
G

looks fucken lovely i can tellby the colours of the trichomes!
awsome work CBF

G

Sweet bro:D nice lookin plants:p They have a real inbetwen look Some indica like leaves and SAtiva structure. Thats just what i can see in the pics tho!

JACKBAYBEH

Interesting cross. Shit looks beautiful. That is going to be some heady ass
smoke to say the least. How does Tom's haze smoke as compared to say
Nevilles???

G

Nep, the fans tell the tale, as there thicker then the haze. but as far as bud goes, every plant is showin the haze bud structure. long runnin foxtails/braided look to um.

you can see the tops of the bud foxtailin, and actually twistin around.

nate, thanks for stoppin in:D

hey Grateful, thanks for stoppin in bro. appreciate you commin by.

JACK, ive only grown Toms Haze offerin. a good buddy is sendin some samples of straight haze, and some nevs to give a try. so will have a good idea on the stones from a few different hazes.

were gettin geared up for 07 already, be startin Haze here in sept, and then continue on through 07 with um. have lots of haze hybrids as well, been savin for sometime. same sorta grow as the thai's we ran most of this year.

thanks again to everyone commin by,

CBF

G

nice :D Id like to try a haze :| even tho i have this silly name ive never smoked haze.
I got some POG/ Golden Skush beans starting, so i can soon knock -Kush off my list of to-do's hehe :D