What's new

Sour Diesel v2.5

Young Gun

Ugh...

Ugh...

I'm dreading the 80 days :rolleyes:. Those look absolutely amazing smokey. I'm much awaiting the smoke report and final shots :D. Great grow.
YG

G

Thanks Guys!!

Thanks Guys!!

Yes 80 days is a long time. Glad I had two other strains that finished weeks ago. Or I'd be stressed. But after looking at this I'm stoked.
52SourDiesel11wk10-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk11-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk12-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk13-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk14-med.JPG

G

Damnnnnnn those are some nice buds

Damnnnnnn those are some nice buds

Well worth the wait! Looks like it snowed in there overnight. :) You seriously take some awesome pictures, keep em coming please! :D

shorts

G

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys

Today is day 78 and I'm preparing to harvest tomorrow. They appear fully ripe and ready. Here are a couple of day before pictures. Come back tomorrow for harvest picts.
52SourDiesel11wk16-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk17-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk18-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk20-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk21-med.JPG

52SourDiesel11wk22-med.JPG

G

Rez, Just to give you some perspective these plants were over three weeks of flowering when we had our summit back in august.

Three of them are five and a half feet the other just made five foot.

Young Gun I'm the one who'll need the bib tomorrow. I hope to get some good shots for you tomorrow.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If an indica needs 3 weeks (from clone) of vegging, and takes 8 weeks (60 days) to flower this equals a total of 11 weeks...

If a sativa takes 1 week (from clone) to veg and 11 weeks (77days) to flower, this equals 12 weeks...

So you see, the difference in total time isn't really that drastic at all... Besides, Sour Diesels are just as kick ass at 63-70 days (9-10 weeks) as at 80. The extra time will get you more taste, which is great if you want to wait for it, but the high is great either way. imho cc

G

I never thought of it like that before. But I was always a seed grower. Even these had six weeks of vegin before the 79 days of flower. I hope my Mothers Finest isn't another 80 day strain.

G

Looking GOOD Smokey!! It seems they won't be too bad to trim either.....sweet;)
$$Your in the Sour$$ :D

G

Harvest time

Harvest time

Yes folks its time. These five plants were harvested over two days. Day 79 and day 80 of flower. As you could tell by the pictures they were quite ripe. So the time period is down to a tee. And when you thump it with your finger it gives off a wonderful sour diesel smell. Otherwise not very stinky as you would think. The yeild was beyond my expectations. Enough....Enjoy!!
52Sourdieselharvest-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest1-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest2-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest3-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest4-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest6-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest8-med.JPG

52Sourdieselharvest9-med.JPG

G

Wowzers,looks great,man! :)
I'm betting there's close to a pound there,too :D