What's new

Sour Diesel v2.5

G

Hello IC'ers, I'm also growing Rezdog's Sour Diesel version 2.5. they are at day 58 of flower. These plants are big!!! and have large fat cola's and side buds. It has certainly exceeded my expectations. This strain looks like it belong on a magazine cover. I have five females and four are over 5'8" and one the small one is "only" five feet tall.

They have recently started to turn but is looks like I have at least two more weeks. I hope you enjoy the shots, Smokey.
52SourDiesel8wk-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk1-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk2-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk3-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk4-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk5-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk6-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk7-med.JPG

52SourDiesel8wk8-med.JPG

G

Mr GreenJeans, I veged for six weeks under a 400mh. They were about two foot tall. So these really stretched.

Hot Cargo, Thanks man, These plants were easy to grow despite looking so huge.

chr0nix

looks good dude, did a cat chew on one of the leaves? one of my cats tends to chew on fan leafs lol.

G

Thanks CC, Schrom is in the house.

Thanks Rez, I hope they smoke like the original clone.

chr0nix, Those leaves got too close to the oscalating fan.

G

Beautiful bud shots. Love that leaf to calyx ratio in those girls.

Rad

Rad

Yo let me get that one top????????......................................??????????

I like good work especially on the DEEZ
:p

PH

G

How'd I miss this thread?

How'd I miss this thread?

Oooooooo.........looks awesome, bro.

G

I just typed this long reply thanking everyone for replying. Only to lose it all. I'm sorry I can't begin to type it all over again. In effect I said Thanks to you all for stoping by my thread and for the very nice replys.

Here is some more pictures from yesterday day 65 of flower. These plants look to go another 10 days or somewhere close to 80 days. I took a lot of pictures but only a few came out well (bad camera day) I'll get some more up soon as I need to take them out of the room to rotate. Enjoy........
52SourDiesel9wk-med.JPG

52SourDiesel9wk1-med.JPG

52SourDiesel9wk2-med.JPG

52SourDiesel9wk3-med.JPG

52SourDiesel9wk4-med.JPG

52SourDiesel9wk5-med.JPG

MMMMMM - my next grow will be the 2.5BX - those pics make me want to put the seed in now - even though I have no room !!!

Another Nice grow smokey - hope i get a mother like that

:D

G

Hi Brightside.

Hi Brightside.

How you been doing? I hope all is well. Thanks for the props. You should deffently go for it with the Sour Diesel. Plant right away, and don't worry I think you'll certainly get mothers like mine. Take care, Smokey.

Latest posts

Latest posts