What's new

Sour diesel V2.5 bxII

Tipz

pics

pics

These 2.5 are about 3wks in, i should be able to put up some finished pics later on

Attachments

• P1010582.jpg
    P1010582.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010583.jpg
    P1010583.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 11

Tipz

girlie

girlie

This girlie is about 5 weeks in!

Attachments

• P1010631.jpg
    P1010631.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 10

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
plants make tons of seed, not just a few packs, for a selected few, that run out in seconds...... the hype makes the entire seed business
VERY SHADY!

a couple of grows ago, we had some of rez's chem,sour diesel kush, strawberry diesel,black dom,mr nices ssh growing n one (or more) of em hermie'd... and pollinated all 30 plants.. we now have approx 8oz's of seeds...

so when i hear the from breeders that the plants didn't throw out as many seeds as they thought...hence the increase in price...BULLSHIT

Tipz

a couple of grows ago, we had some of rez's chem,sour diesel kush, strawberry diesel,black dom,mr nices ssh growing n one (or more) of em hermie'd... and pollinated all 30 plants.. we now have approx 8oz's of seeds...

so when i hear the from breeders that the plants didn't throw out as many seeds as they thought...hence the increase in price...BULLSHIT

I was optimistic i would get more seed than i did. I've never had a hermie issue with the 2.5. i have pictures of the finished girls and not a naner one. i would be interested to know, if the hermie traits started before or after the 2.5

demand and availability does affect prices, but I would be very skeptical of anyone using that as reasoning for a price increase on cannabis seeds. If you get a bad vibe, walk away

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
demand and availability does affect prices, but I would be very skeptical of anyone using that as reasoning for a price increase on cannabis seeds. If you get a bad vibe, walk away

over the years we have bought a lot of costly seeds.. and probably 15/20 diff genetics from rez alone.. a few times prior to him releasing seeds he commented how the plants did not produce as many seeds as expected, and the price was now at the higher end of the range he gave the community... and his seeds were always in demand... shutting down the seedbay server numerous times... great marketing ploy... i swallowed it.. as did lots of others... mostly his seeds were good... but never did we find the 'grail'... and at $180, 200 bucks, u would think there would be some kick-ass pheno's in a pack... n not pickin on rez...mr nice,sensi, bog..etc.etc never yielded anything near the 'grail'... closest we came was our 1st grow many moons ago with a seed from a nirvana $10 or 15 buck pack of jock horror.. the best herb we ever grew... but being a newie, did not take a cutting...

Tipz

harvest date

harvest date

Put a $50 max on what u will purchase, hit the server fund, private breeder sections and find better seed, than some of the old, lack of vigor seed from the mass produced guys

I have a story, just ended with CSG. it typifies exactly some of the things u are talking about. Do the research, look for a f3 or f4 that has a harvest date on the packaging.

At the very least the buyer should know when the beans were harvested

Tipz

Jm
from the first grow i had of these, the phenos were very stable and consistent. Little or no variation, which i think is indicative of the significant amount of work put into them prior to me having them.
they grow columnar, and like to be left untopped, which is perfectly ok because there is very little stretch at the flip.

Everything about them is slow to develop, and they need time or they will not develop to potential. just growing to 18" and flipping will probably result in unsatisfactory results.

Prepare to defoliate, very leafy, keep the nutes on the med. to low side and they will be much easier to flush at the end

They will produce lemon lime chem buds.... with that exhale after taste that is unmistakable of the strain If i can think of more things to help or if you have questions just give me a shout Tipz

jm420

Veteran
Thanks T.I'm a fan of defoliating so no probs there and this round I plan on veging 45 days or so wich should be about2-3 feet .I dont typically top plants but I do supercrop and scrog.I like to keep a nice canopy. I have no problems growing a few trees if need be :) I have the lights and the room .

jm420

Veteran
sucks tipz is gone ,but i agree with the seed thing and i will be making seeds for the sf.itll be a couple months but it will happen as well as couple other specials from the garden:)

Tipz

sour d. v2.5

sour d. v2.5

I have tons of these beans, i could send some to Clarence.. if interest