What's new

sour diesel ibl

ok the haters are out...i dont pay for my beens...have a nice day...plenty of threads besides this one...or show me yours...guys...come on show me how its done if i lack so much in my ability...greenhouse sucks.....did i say already that i didnt need advice on how to grow my plants?...digitalhappy you are uncool and you would not be if you knew who this was....yall take it easy....peace

there is a big difference between advice and bashing the way someone does things....the younger plants are in clay pots until i transplant them to waterfarms...i have no problem with anyone coming in this thread with criticism but enough on the same subject...the point was made already 5 times...would it not piss you off if the same thing was being said over and over? this is my show and if i need help i will ask for it...when you see these ibls finished all the talk from the beginning of this thread will stop...i promise that...unfortunately people see a post count and think your new...i have over 20,000 post on this board and have been here since 2003...i would hope i know how to grow a plant by now...peace love and all that jazz

cansiban said:
wow I agree with ethereal, just calm down a bit man, he's giving constructive criticism there is no need to try to back up all his suggestions. Anywho I have a question, your younger plants, are they on a dripper or is that some kind of miniature flood drain?

G

sour diesel stretches like a mofo ,regardless of light distance ,,its a trait that needs washing out

thanks hazyfontazy...this is my first time growing the sd ibl...any more advice on this strain...nute sensitive or is it just all around sensitive...from what i read it herms if conditions are not perfect...any information you have on growing this one please share my friend...peace

REZDOG

Veteran
Geeze,let's be NICE,eh?
Don't be so f'ing hyper-critical,you guys-if you're going to hand out 'advice',then please be Kind about it,or stfu.
(Said nicely.)
Upgrade,keep plugging away,and take the advice that seems solid-even if it's presented a bit 'off',k?

Cheers!

SourD713

REZDOG said:
Geeze,let's be NICE,eh?
Don't be so f'ing hyper-critical,you guys-if you're going to hand out 'advice',then please be Kind about it,or stfu.
Cheers!

Maybe you should take your own advise.
REZDOG said:
OGR,I'm gonna' kinda' pre-apologize for this slightly off-topic post.

Yeah,Doghouse is gonna' do the world a favor (not) and release "femmd" "copies" of the CD Fam Clones.
I saw the pics,pretty funny,actually.
Caveat Emptor on that one,gang,that's a clusterfuck just waiting to germinate. Of course,those guys are WAY too smart to even bother asking me what years of growing & breeding these same clones has shown me,in the way of trait assignations upon outcrossing,what's dom,and what's not?
Did they ask?
Hell no,grab that STS and wreak havoc,phucking numb-nuts.
Weaknesses,shortcomings,they could have got My Notes. Instead,they make a bunch of (cough!) femmd seeds.
Chemdog D shouldn't be S1'd,watch,I'm Very Right.
Anyhow,I'm sure it'll be interesting to see what they come up with. If OBS33T's talent is half as big as his gaping pie-slot of a mouth,there just might be a useful seed or two made. I won't be holding my breath.
Btw,Chemdog doesn't have anything to do with those two entities,they're doing their own thing,using some of his clones.

Cheers!

Now isn't that "hyper-critical"?
Now here is a question Rez, do you really think Soma's NYCD, was the proper strain to initially outcross your SourD clone to?

REZDOG

Veteran
Hyper-critical?
Yes.
But also 100% Correct & True.
Take that to The Bank.

Shall we dance,troll? :smile:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Somehow the trolls best learn, admin is not going to tolerate their obnoxious, rude, digusting behaviour on this site. As you can see....a 2poster jumping in here flaming will not be tolerated...simple as that.

Rez, thank you for 'biting your tongue'....keeping those typing fingers in check, and letting admin do it's job!

Thanks,
dg

G

thanks DG, upgraded clearly stated it was an experment of 12/12 from seed. and he was right about the natural tendence for them to streatch. now back to the show, should be a great learning experance.

jlps mississippi mud...to date she is one of the most impressive plants i have ever grown...although she does throw a couple bannanas late in flower...she is hands down the most dense rock hard bud i have grown...ridiculously dense and very blueberry jam/black licorice taste...peace

G

upgradeshafted said:
jlps mississippi mud...to date she is one of the most impressive plants i have ever grown...although she does throw a couple bannanas late in flower...she is hands down the most dense rock hard bud i have grown...ridiculously dense and very blueberry jam/black licorice taste...peace

such a shame 1 of the best breeders on the planet doesnt retail ,,everything ive ever seen by JLP has been top notch and i dont think i ever heard 1 complaint ,,

JLP for ic mag breeder of the year

G

guest5703

little droopy because they are sleeping

Nah bro nah, your watering too much. The plants are too far from the light. You dont know shit and you aint nooooboooodyyyyyyyyy.....

HAHAHAHAH I am just kidding bro, how'd it make ya feel? Just read your thread and damn those troll haters!!!! Jeez one of them speaks and the others hop on the band wagon. Seriously I would hate to be you, having to argue with these dummies!

haha I saw you wrote you were doing 12/12 from seed. I had no Q about the stretch, SD ibls stretch like mofos, aaaaand you had them 12/12 aannnnd they are seedlings that stretch anyway. Man those trolls cannot read or something, cuz everything you said points to stretch. You look like an awesome grower, and Mississippi mud looks bombin too. Whos JLP btw, I guess I should probably already know.

Remember I was just joking bout the over watering and shit ;0 PEACE

EDIT-I think your Sd's are too small to yield like this but when you clone them and grow em out you'll get that QP your looking for, Hope you don't mind some pics this is SD ibl in coco at only 40 days flowering

Hope it works out, PEACE

Last edited:
it always works out my friend...especially after a couple of runs of getting to know the strain...i dont mind you posting pics at all...nice looking sour d...how was it?..is it your first run 40 days?

Last edited:
welcome to my ghetto grow that brings me minimum 1 pound per month...sour d genes soon to be introduced to my stable of fine cannabis....peace and hate if you want to hate it flatters me...peace

well looky here like two weeks out of the gate and this male through out a big nut over night...he goes in another room for pollen collection and im hoping for two girls...it is going well so far...im not finding the sour diesel hard to grow at all so far...peace and more updates to come

G

Nice work upgradeshafted.

I noticed you say Missisippi mud is the most rock hard nuggets you've grown. There was an indica sample at this year's icmag 420 cup that everyone I was chatting to was amazed at how dense and rock hard it was (me included), anyone know what that sample was? It had a couple of seeds in it too, wouldn't have minded some of those beans, was a very nice sample indeed.