RAGGA MON said:
Different phenos from 4 plants
14884DSC05685.jpg

14884DSC05690.jpg

14884DSC05691.jpg

14884DSC05698.jpg

looks greasy my friend.

Nifty_PoT

High happyherb ... thanks for that complement :) ive grown this strain 3 times now . The first seed plant didint go purple like this but the 2 clone runs after that have both turned purps .. It may be because of the cold but im not sure.. im growing it again now going into summer so well see if she stays green this time . I just harvested and i must say the hash of that plant is totally crazy ,ive never had hash so smelly and sticky icky lol

Nifty_PoT said:

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm! Mrs. Parker finer than a mofo mann.....LOL

you have done a damn fine job, or maybe I should say a blessed fine job.
Just had to say that...
Awesome thread guy's, can I tag along....
Peace
tb

G

i think i got all females from my pack ant that about a bitch its getting harder and harder to find males for me .to cross. i guess i will keep all mothers till something comes around i fill i want to cross my sdog with.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Nifty_PoT said:
High happyherb ... thanks for that complement :) ive grown this strain 3 times now . The first seed plant didint go purple like this but the 2 clone runs after that have both turned purps .. It may be because of the cold but im not sure.. im growing it again now going into summer so well see if she stays green this time . I just harvested and i must say the hash of that plant is totally crazy ,ive never had hash so smelly and sticky icky lol

i'll watch with interest ......i hope everybody gets something just as beautiful...
thou does sound like the cold then hey....we'll see what summer brings you..

crazy hash hey....what a bonus !!!!....the plant that dont stop giving .HH. =]-~

G

VirginHarvester you sent a email to me and to answer your question .its up to you but sdog is good medicine its not a couch lock or a real sative head high .but i have only
flowered one pheno of sdog .but what i got was real nice.the strain jlp was making was a 50/50 cross so it could cover all aspects of a good medication .its got enough head to it where its a good mood enhancer euphoric feeling but as the high goes it turns to a good body relaxer like a valum would do. but i am hoping on getting a sour D side of the cross . good luck

G

got a light i need that pollen bad is that from a sourdog? i need some to dust a sourdog and a bubblegum plant but i may just have to have patience and maybe my next round of bubblegum plants ther will be a male in the mix.
got a light your plants are very healthy looking keep up the good work.
DAN

T

trem0lo

Hey dan and everyone, looking good! can't wait to see what results the new batch of seeds brings. i'm so glad i made F2s for that rainy day when i can start growing again. be on the lookout for that OG pheno everyone, definitely some tasty, potent smoke!

two hours of lemon-fueled la-la land, right there...

G

i though that i had the og pheno. it was coffee smelling .but i think this one is the
lemon-fueled one it smells like lemons .

T

trem0lo

dan woody said:
i though that i had the og pheno. it was coffee smelling .but i think this one is the
lemon-fueled one it smells like lemons .

maybe you are right dan. i don't have any experience with OG besides this strain. i remember smelling faint coffee during flower but after that the lemon took over. did you get a lemon-fueled pheno? how did it compare to the coffee pheno?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
If you get the OG pheno girl, could you cross it with some of the SDxOG male pollen and push the line towards producing more Kush-like plants?

G

maybe VirginHarvester .but i have heard different things . my only smoke from any og is from this cross. but some what i have read is that one of the kush strains is described as
coffee smelling and taste. and one smelling like lemons so.where both right.

the coffee pheno looks like the average og plant when growing the fat round leafs
and frosty. i do not see any other pheno like that now. maybe it was that 1-1000
one looks for. but i did make seeds with it crosses it to c99,chronic,kalimist,and made s1. but i am off to see what else i have hoping for a diesel pheno.

but i bet you could have taken the one pheno and breed it right to og.but when people smoked i told them it was og know one would have known the difference.
the plant in my #692 thread is strong woody and i took 5 clones last night.
i think i will just keep busy on this and my bubble gum all winter. i am getting over
my head with trying to grow 2 many strains at once.
good luck Dan

G

This is a sour og plant that I have a mom of, freind grew this one, not sure if it is jlp's ... It taistes more like sour D but has sour fulish has the kush high and added densenes ... would be killer to hit this gal with pollen sometime.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
99% of these phenos that i have seen including mine tend to be more
sour diesel dominant. the exception to this is nifty's pheno from a couple posts back with the purple leafes..that looks closer to the abusive cut than i have seen.
if you do a search on the abusive cut you will see the buds dont get that huge and kind of look more like it sorta has that kushy foxtale like appearance.
pzzz

B

Bubble Puppy

Jlp, thanks for making alot of people really happy.This was the best thing that happened all week..

Latest posts

Latest posts