What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel, Chem4, Lemon Tree OG, Triple OG bloomin!

MtnLivin

dam i want that triple kush. lookin great keep it up

She's the dankest in the garden bro! Seriously a favorite among everyone who has smoked her.. Real fuely OG smell with an amazing taste that lingers for a minute! She produces extremely well for an OG as well...

Here are a some photos of her from the last round.. This is only my second run with her..

MtnLivin

Just popped a bunch of seeds too.. Should have photos of those soon.. They consist of

Valley99(Valley OG x C99)
Motorbreath(ChemD x SFV OG)
Stomper OG(Grape Stomper x OG)
FireBubble bag seed

MtnLivin

Beautiful looking girls man. You growin em in coco?

Yeah dood.. 100 percent pure canna coco.. BUT, I have one tray with the Roots Organics coco mix and those plants are KILLING it compared to the rest.. The colas are WAY more stacked full of buds along with the whole plant in general.. Thicker stems nicer foliage, just amazing..

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
lookin really awesome. curious abt the roots coco mix.. be glad to watch this develop

A

Alone

Ok. Good. Got alittle worried for ya since it has been awhile and there was no harvest/bud shots. LOL

MtnLivin

Yeah I just got to lazy at the end of that harvest to take photos lol. Wait till you see what's comin up in the next round..

MtnLivin

Damn crazy this thread was resurrected. People always laugh at me when I tell them I released a Lemon Tree OG back in 2011. Lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts