What's new

Sour Amnesia Hortilab

TheDarkStorm

Do you have any picture of old cuts while flowering ?

Yes when roots and plants are small,buds are also small......next time I will veg. them more.

Yes

ojds, old holland c5 cutting, was know to be given by nevil in cutting form.
Click image for larger version  Name:	picture (12).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	234.1 KB ID:	18059352

yo sammys/ south holland c5 cutt

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_05511.JPG Views:	0 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	18059353

​​​​​​

one of the old a5 cuttings

Click image for larger version  Name:	toppen.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	18059354

an just for reference an comparison. Yo sammys c5 cutt x kali china made by ace seeds.
Click image for larger version  Name:	c5haze x kalichina.jpg Views:	0 Size:	247.3 KB ID:	18059355

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Yes

ojds, old holland c5 cutting, was know to be given by nevil in cutting form.

This is aint NL/haze its 100% skunk haze....NL/haze yild better...It look like sister of Amnesia core....so its 100% not Neville cutting.

yo sammys/ south holland c5 cutt

this is NL5haze C I smoked it few times and it have that old thai smell dominant(hemp like i call that smell)+ familiar creamy/citrus SSH,SLH smell.
​​​​​​

one of the old a5 cuttings

A5 is mostly haze dominat with added meaty/curry spice from NL1 lineage....old hashplant smells

an just for reference an comparison. Yo sammys c5 cutt x kali china made by ace seeds.

Yes look very similar to my cut ,like pictures I posted before my cutting vs KMH(NL/haze hybrid pheno) I say that from begining its not like A5 nor C5 dosent have that smells.....latest smells i get from it its orangeish spice and clay with cocoa are in front and varnish/afghan/fuel/metallic at back all together in pineapple like crazy sweetness...

Thx for pictures :)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I invite you to come check out the grow :canabis: its in real time I am at day 34 of 12 /12..Just follow the link I have included

CannaT

Premium user
. I can now see the C5 influences in the Nevils Haze x C5 Mango Haze that I’m currently growing …look here’s the old Holland C5 >>> and here’s the NH x C5M I’m currently growing >>>

This cutting look like Sk/Hz to me like core cut and 98 ssh...to small yild for NL/hz....and yes Mango hz is also nl x sk x hz...so thats why they look similar.

CannaT

Premium user
This cutting look like Sk/Hz to me like core cut and 98 ssh...to small yild for NL/hz....and yes Mango hz is also nl x sk x hz...so thats why they look similar.

I think that i read on your thread that D. used sammys C5 not that first picture then second ,1st picture is Sk/Hz nothing to do with NL/hz ojd have fake cut....is mango haze or ssh pure NL/hz 100% not.

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=16700670.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	18060054

This cut aint C5 at all,this cut aint NL/HZ 100% I will say mango or ssh,sh...no mather what Ojd say this is fake NL/HZ cut of any kind.....and its sk/hz 100%.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come follow the link that I posted … :) I’m only at 32 days of 12 and 12:tiphat: I can converse with you in whatever language is your native language

Piff_cat

Not the clearest pics but this is stickman2006 extreme haze cut. Isn't it interesting how much it resembles the old a5 cut pic? It's nl5hzc(super long) x ot green haze. If the males share a parent maybe this is that common parent shining thru....

Attachments

• photo2094509.jpg
    photo2094509.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2094511.jpg
    photo2094511.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 43

CannaT

Premium user
Not the clearest pics but this is stickman2006 extreme haze cut. Isn't it interesting how much it resembles the old a5 cut pic? It's nl5hzc(super long) x ot green haze. If the males share a parent maybe this is that common parent shining thru....

A5 and C5 we all know as hybrid of Haze (2 brothers from same stock A and C ) and the same cutting NL5.....by my thinking its very hard to know what pass haze A and what pass haze C....probably both phenotipes can be found in both lineages just in smaller precentage of phenos.

I give my friend a cutting of NL5/Hz I have...and he gives me back a present....really medicinal haze smell and taste only thing what is better that woody tones of haze ar repleced with orange peel like aroma/ rich incense....its LED grown flowered for 75 days...cant wait for maine harvest to compare.
20220201_200818 - Copy - Copy.jpg

CannaT

Premium user
Its smell is best described like Amnesia but more Hazy(in old school way) more herbal like kitchen spices, without this skunk influence (creamy/strawberry or peppery nounces) just medicinal haze(mix of sage,eucalyptus and afgan gas/funk varnish like smell) at front and (orange/pineapple) sweetness at back expecially when grinded.

While smoke you feel more chatty and giggly,strange warmness in shuolders start appear then you realise how high are you,you can only have conversation with people who smoke with you,with sober people its like you constantly ask some questions while you look at him while talk,you are in your own world very deep thinking.Very psydelic and strong weed comparable to other strong sativas dom smokes that I use for meditation and self psychotherapy....and its long lasting high but body is stil functional.

Piff_cat

Man that sounds pretty great. Def liking the orange incense zest type I kno what your referring to. I think the haze males are dominant but some of the narrow leaf afghan genes in some f1s or selfed lines play a bigger role then we think. Recombination, distant relations finding each other.example like C5 compared to afghan haze look same on paper.... but in real life look and smell completly different. I've been researching alot of diverse narrow leaf silk road/middle east types to make killer f1s. Tashkurgan, xinjiang, ravasi khorosan, spin ghar. Many different terpenes with low cbd high thcv is the plan

TheDarkStorm

Mango haze an ssh were originally based on the nl5 females selected....the original father was selected so that the individual traits of each female was most dominant in seedform....the mother of the original mango haze was also know as mango haze...hence wen the father being added it still being called mango haze in seedform.....I dont think I have pictures of c5 1.....but that also used to have one long central cola....hold on..I might have one of nevils pictures of the central cola dried as one long finished bud.

star crash/flower power.....yeah that cutting was almost the same as the c5 122....its the more mango type....I think some of the older heads still hold it in south holland...but its not used as much as the more commercial one.

TheDarkStorm

I think reg seeds has the nl1 x haze....ask him an he might put up a picture.

the original f1 mango haze seed plant....aka c5 122 with the skunk hazeC added....notice the difference when the skunk is added....
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200923_204704.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	18060529

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The HzC was a complex sweet aroma, while HzA produced plants with a leathery smell, more reminisent of the old Thai's.
Complex liver/ leather smell is what I'm looking for in a good Thai descenant to cross with the Haze.
N.

Mango Haze used a different male to SSH.

SSH used a Sk x HzC father.

Mango Haze used a Sk x HzA father but i am not sure what side the father is on the re worked mango Haze.

This flower is from one of the two plants i selected in the MH test seed.

Shanti told me after he saw the plant and smelt it that this looks and smells like 122.

image_521663.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Mango Haze used a different male to SSH.

SSH used a Sk x HzC father.

Mango Haze used a Sk x HzA father but i am not sure what side the father is on the re worked mango Haze.

This flower is from one of the two plants i selected in the MH test seed.

Shanti told me after he saw the plant and smelt it that this looks and smells like 122.

I put a quote up before from nevil...he left shant no skunkA cuttings an no skunkA seeds....that picture I put up is shantis cutting he selected in to 2002...its the f1 mango haze seed.....both mango and ssh originally use the same father....the skunk hazeC was originally tested on both c5 122 and c1 as far back as 1996-7

​​

Latest posts

Latest posts