What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 females....check'em out!!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So if I were keying in on that 60 day mark, would you suggest waiting until these seeds come out? Or will the currently available sour60 be ready in that timeframe?

Well, I wouldnt have called it Sour 60 if it were taking much longer than that. I have to keep using the fastest best plants and its taken a very long time to acheive this. At last I finally got it down to a very quick 55-60 days, longer if making seeds.

AWESOME!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

Awesome work MDanzig!!!...after the grow I am currently doing I will be doing some of your sour 60's and a strain by sweet seeds called Big Devil......you have absolutely sold me on your work!...keep up the great work............cant wait to see what you will be doing in the near future!:jump::thank you:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Sorry to go off topic, jus wondering...do you have to have a certain amount of post before you can see pictures and change avatar?? because I cant see NO pics!!!?? but on my other computer I can???WTF

love?

Well, I wouldnt have called it Sour 60 if it were taking much longer than that. I have to keep using the fastest best plants and its taken a very long time to acheive this. At last I finally got it down to a very quick 55-60 days, longer if making seeds.
Does the Sour 60 breed true for this trait now or would a seed runner need to select the fastest best plants too to keep it within 60 days?

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated today 4-2-10

Updated today 4-2-10

Okay, this is probably the last live photos you will see of these particular "Sour 60's". They are all at about day 64, and 65 right now, and they are just a few days away from being culled. I let them go longer because a few branches (selective branch pollination) from each plant were slightly pollinated to make seeds for myself. Next up will be to try the hardware.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks juicy, man. Have you by chance discussed your feeding regimen on these yet? I've been having good success with them so far using guano tea.

BB

NHMI

Wow, that plant looks great! I hope my buds swell like that, they are currently as round as a half-dollar, but have a few weeks to go so I am anxious for them to swell...

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, that plant looks great! I hope my buds swell like that, they are currently as round as a half-dollar, but have a few weeks to go so I am anxious for them to swell...

The key here is: capturing the plant, or bud as they call it. This simply means to transplant into the biggest pot you plan on using just as it starts to show sex. This will allow you to get bigger more swollen buds. I also used the "extreme raised transplant" method. All of these ideas seem to make the difference.

H

hisser

MDZ, I heard s60's can take lots of nutes, how much should be the maximum for synthetic fertilizers? half the recommended dose or more?

I'm about 7-10 days and would like to give it a shot on a couple to do a comparison on this seed run I'm doing.. I'll keep a couple in their original containers and up-pot a few of them as well. Might as well throw as much knowledge into this first run as I can for everyone's learning enjoyment since I'm not going for the actual smoke/yield as much as I am for seed.

Also for quick reference to the extreme raised planting method, here's a link for others:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133450

BB

Latest posts

Latest posts